It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

The thread title does not claim that.
Seems to me it DOES imply that. "Segregated" restaurant, black family, white throw-outer ----- yeah, supposed to be a race story.

Probably is, too, in the sense that blacks are generally not vaccinated, so they can't eat in restaurants.

Neither can any of us, really ---- I haven't been to a restaurant in a year and a half. :confused:

That's why it's not immoral to celebrate when one of them dies. When a repeat offending drunk driver dies drunk driving, do we cry or cheer? Why do we cheer? Because he's no longer endangering the rest of us. Same with a non vaccinated person. And that's one less person running around spreading misinformation. One less Trump voter in 2022 midterms.
I don't cheer when people die, that is reserved for cold hearted self righteous assholes that believe they are superior to others.

1957 civil rights act, the Republicans as a higher percentage than Democrats, voted for the civil rights act, without Republicans the civil rights act would not of passed.

1960 civil rights act, without the vast majority of Republicans voting for the Civil Rights act, the act would not of passed. Too many Democrats opposed. The only way it passed was with Republican support. As a percentage, more Republicans voted in favor than Democrats, in both the House and the Senate.
The Republican President signed the bill, Eisenhower

1964 civil rights act, again the only way it passed was with the vast majority of Republicans voting in favor. Again as a percentage more Republicans voted in favor than Democrats.

1968 civil rights act, things were a bit more even with the Democrats voting in favor with a higher percentage of Democrats than the Republicans.

Yes, without the Republicans votes, the Democrats would of not had enough votes to overcome the Democrats voting against. And that is for all four civil rights acts I listed.
1964 Civil Rights Vote.PNG

I don't cheer when people die, that is reserved for cold hearted self righteous assholes that believe they are superior to others.
You don't "cheer" when a sick serial killer is put to death? Or when one is sentenced to death? Or when Clint Eastwood blows away the bad guys? I guess cheer is the wrong word. I guess what I say when a non vaccinated or drunk driver dies. Karma's a bitch.

I didn't think so, the big issue in America is vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.

It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC​

Yeah, racism is implied otherwise why bring it up? Please, stop being a no-nothing moron for the sake of politics.

Follow up post by the OP confirms it's about race.

Whitey tried to kick him and his family out before he reacted like that. The discrimination/segregation was the reason for his reaction. Totally justified IMO, given the DemoKKKrats' history and current practices of racism.

Every time a Black patron has been asked to leave a restaurant or retail establishment, the media and the race hustlers automatically think it’s racism. It took a vaccination to make people think otherwise.

Well said. The left have turned on blacks, just the way they turned on women, Jews, hispanics, and Asians every time anyone from those groups tried to step off the plantation.

You don't "cheer" when a sick serial killer is put to death? Or when one is sentenced to death? Or when Clint Eastwood blows away the bad guys? I guess cheer is the wrong word. I guess what I say when a non vaccinated or drunk driver dies. Karma's a bitch.
I don't cheer when a serial killer is put to death. It is a somber occasion and I think of the lives he took. Movies aren't real life, I thought you knew that. Call it what you want, but no, I don't cheer or believe in karma, karma is a superstition.

It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC​

Yeah, racism is implied otherwise why bring it up? Please, stop being a no-nothing moron for the sake of politics.

Follow up post by the OP confirms it's about race.

Wow, names right off the top. LOL!!!! So you got nothing. Thanks for the admission.

This is a powerful video. There's a reckoning coming.

"This is America, and in America everybody can eat!"

Love it actually...he was trying to use his kids and screaming segregation trying to play the race card. This is the america where their poor kids can't eat------------when that doesn't motivate the other patrons to stand with him, still with his kids in tow, Fuck you...Fuck you he says. New yorkers aren't going to stick their necks out for anyone---in the south's trump country, he would have gotten the hillbillies to stand with him.

Seems to me it DOES imply that. "Segregated" restaurant, black family, white throw-outer ----- yeah, supposed to be a race story.

Probably is, too, in the sense that blacks are generally not vaccinated, so they can't eat in restaurants.

Neither can any of us, really ---- I haven't been to a restaurant in a year and a half. :confused:
You are lucky then....food quality at the "food" places has gone downhill like they are trying to cut corners on costs and maybe trying to work around supply chain problems which is producing some the nastiest food ever. Save the money, eat healthier, and have better tasting food at home.

You are lucky then....food quality at the "food" places has gone downhill like they are trying to cut corners on costs and maybe trying to work around supply chain problems which is producing some the nastiest food ever. Save the money, eat healthier, and have better tasting food at home.
Really, I think you are right. We did order take-out at places we used to eat at, and it has often been pretty bad! Rancid oil used, just not good food. We've sort of given it up and as you say, eat home-cooked food instead.

Forum List

Back