It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

I know the difference between a person who is killing other people and spreading a virus because they are too stupid to get the shot and a person who gets the shot. If the person who got the shot dies, I feel really bad for them. The person who ran around infecting other people and spreading misinformation and voting for a treasonist prick like Trump.

It's like feeling sorry for a German who supported Hitler when they died. You didn't feel sorry for them. But the people in Germany who were like us Democrats who didn't like Hitler like Republicans love Trump. Kind of hard to feel sorry for those treasonist bastards when they die from covid.

You pussies. If you want to be unvaccinated, you can't go on airplanes with the rest of us. Cruise ships. Football games. Stay at home and be free.
That's stupid. Those who get sick and survive the disease (the vast majority who get it) are just as protected and more than the vaxxed, so there's no reason they should be shunned by the stupid.

That's stupid. Those who get sick and survive the disease (the vast majority who get it) are just as protected and more than the vaxxed, so there's no reason they should be shunned by the stupid.
Not true. The unvaxxed are at a much higher risk. We see it in Mississippi, Alaska, all the red states. Are they lying too?

Soon the insurance company is going to jack up your premiums if you are unvaxxinated. If you can afford to remain stupid, go for it.

And right now employers are telling employees they have to get vaccinated.

We'll get you all vaxxinated.

Not true. The unvaxxed are at a much higher risk. We see it in Mississippi, Alaska, all the red states. Are they lying too?

Soon the insurance company is going to jack up your premiums if you are unvaxxinated. If you can afford to remain stupid, go for it.

And right now employers are telling employees they have to get vaccinated.

We'll get you all vaxxinated.
Which turns a medical issue into a political one and is why it will backfire. It's easier to just demand everyone get a vaccine than it is to identify those who have neither been vaccinated or have survived the disease, and that's where the totalitarian in all of you comes out. Instead of letting people work with their doctors to determine the best path forward for themselves, you want them to work with a government office, and that's not following the science.

Which turns a medical issue into a political one and is why it will backfire. It's easier to just demand everyone get a vaccine than it is to identify those who have neither been vaccinated or have survived the disease, and that's where the totalitarian in all of you comes out. Instead of letting people work with their doctors to determine the best path forward for themselves, you want them to work with a government office, and that's not following the science.
Any doctor telling someone not to get vaccinated is a quack. And if they are too sickly to get the vaccine, they need to stay quaranteened until the virus goes away. No good to us or themselves.

No. If the insurance companies determine you unvaccinated people are costing the rest of us too much, then they can deny paying for any unvaccinated person who goes to the hospital with corona. Or jack up your rates. Nothing wrong with that.

And nothing wrong with an employer saying they only want to work with vaccinated people. You can deny a gay a wedding cake and we can deny you employment.

Any doctor telling someone not to get vaccinated is a quack. And if they are too sickly to get the vaccine, they need to stay quaranteened until the virus goes away. No good to us or themselves.

No. If the insurance companies determine you unvaccinated people are costing the rest of us too much, then they can deny paying for any unvaccinated person who goes to the hospital with corona. Or jack up your rates. Nothing wrong with that.

And nothing wrong with an employer saying they only want to work with vaccinated people. You can deny a gay a wedding cake and we can deny you employment.
And here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle.

1. I've been vaccinated for some time now because I haven't had the disease (to my knowledge) and I'm getting old enough that I don't want to deal with it. I do, however, follow the science and when those who have had the disease and recover from it have the same as or better protection than those who are vaccinated, I say the government and the liberals who do SO love to force people to do stuff can shove their vax mandate where the sun don't shine.
2. If doctor determines that someone who has survived the disease (as the vast majority of them do) has the necessary anti-bodies to fight off the disease should he be exposed again (something we who follow the science call natural immunity), he would be a quack if he insisted his patient get a shot on top of that. Naturally, liberals and big government democrats (but I repeat myself) don't think anything works unless the government mandates it and forces everyone to do the same thing.
3. So now that your tricycle doesn't have any wheels, call for help. I'm sure someone can help you understand what jumping to conclusions means and what it does to your credibility.

I know the difference between a person who is killing other people and spreading a virus because they are too stupid to get the shot and a person who gets the shot. If the person who got the shot dies, I feel really bad for them. The person who ran around infecting other people and spreading misinformation and voting for a treasonist prick like Trump.

It's like feeling sorry for a German who supported Hitler when they died. You didn't feel sorry for them. But the people in Germany who were like us Democrats who didn't like Hitler like Republicans love Trump. Kind of hard to feel sorry for those treasonist bastards when they die from covid.
Still parroting the leftist narrative without any critical thinking skills of your own eh lefty ?? Of course you are. It's the way that y'all roll. Still ignoring the origins, and/or the truths eh ???? Nothing but recklace emotion's from you, and then you run around accusing people of dastardly things. Shame on you, and shame on America for tolerating individuals like you whom can't critically think for yourself, but yet you know it all don't you ?? We should be so envious. NOTTT !!!!!

And here's where the wheels fall off your tricycle.

1. I've been vaccinated for some time now because I haven't had the disease (to my knowledge) and I'm getting old enough that I don't want to deal with it. I do, however, follow the science and when those who have had the disease and recover from it have the same as or better protection than those who are vaccinated, I say the government and the liberals who do SO love to force people to do stuff can shove their vax mandate where the sun don't shine.
2. If doctor determines that someone who has survived the disease (as the vast majority of them do) has the necessary anti-bodies to fight off the disease should he be exposed again (something we who follow the science call natural immunity), he would be a quack if he insisted his patient get a shot on top of that. Naturally, liberals and big government democrats (but I repeat myself) don't think anything works unless the government mandates it and forces everyone to do the same thing.
3. So now that your tricycle doesn't have any wheels, call for help. I'm sure someone can help you understand what jumping to conclusions means and what it does to your credibility.
Rather than take your word I looked into it and found this

Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19 because:

• Research has not yet shown how long you are protected from getting COVID-19 again after you recover from COVID-19.
  • Vaccination helps protect you even if you’ve already had COVID-19.
Evidence is emerging that people get better protection by being fully vaccinated compared with having had COVID-19. One study showed that unvaccinated people who already had COVID-19 are more than 2 times as likely than fully vaccinated people to get COVID-19 again.

Experts are still learning more about how long vaccines protect against COVID-19. CDC will keep the public informed as new evidence becomes available.

No, 'you' won't.
I'm open to airlines not letting YOU fly if YOU aren't vaxed. In Canada YOU have to show the restaurant your vax card or YOU can't go in. I'm open to jacking up your insurance rates if YOU aren't vaxed.

Are YOU hoping your teachers union will stand up for YOU, even though YOU don't pay dues? I hope not. I hope YOU have to be vaxed or YOU can't teach.

Hell, I wish they would turn away the unvaxed people who go to the hospital hoping to be put on a ventilator. Go take some horse debugger.

I'm open to airlines not letting YOU fly if YOU aren't vaxed. In Canada YOU have to show the restaurant your vax card or YOU can't go in. I'm open to jacking up your insurance rates if YOU aren't vaxed.

Are YOU hoping your teachers union will stand up for YOU, even though YOU don't pay dues? I hope not. I hope YOU have to be vaxed or YOU can't teach.

Hell, I wish they would turn away the unvaxed people who go to the hospital hoping to be put on a ventilator. Go take some horse debugger.

You're the type of person who turned Jews over to the Nazis.

You're the type of person who turned Jews over to the Nazis.
Nonsense. For what? You guys are the ones more likely to be Nazi's. You rioted in 2000 elections and pulled a coup and then tried to do it again 20 years later. You would be open to asking hispanics with accents for their documentation right?

You are endangering the rest of us. If you live on an island, fine don't be vaxed. If you don't want to fly or work for yourself, you are free to be a fuck. But if your employer demands you get vaxed or axed, I'm all for that too.

If I was against the vax I would feel your pain but I'm not and you guys are destroying this country. You conservatives. Are the 2022 and 2024 elections going to be fair? Are you guys going to cheat now because you believe we cheated you? You may not be a nazi but you certainly aren't an American.

Forum List

Back