It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

The unvaccinated
They are stupid.
But the problem is that they are endangering the whole population.
Get vaccinated or get the Fuck out of the country.
Problem resolved.
That’s so narrow minded. You people make me want to punch a wall. I got COVId in March 2020. I donated my platelets 9x until the Red Cross shut down the program in June 2021. Why? Because my platelets helped save the lives of COVId patients as I have the antibodies. If I was vaccinated I would no longer be able to donate. So while you hid under your couch and ordered Uber eats while watching Netflix I was helping save lives. I did not need the vaccine as I have natural immunity but it got it anyway since leftists don’t really trust the science. So please shut your cowardly mouth.

The unvaccinated
They are stupid.
Problem resolved.
That's why it's not immoral to celebrate when one of them dies. When a repeat offending drunk driver dies drunk driving, do we cry or cheer? Why do we cheer? Because he's no longer endangering the rest of us. Same with a non vaccinated person. And that's one less person running around spreading misinformation. One less Trump voter in 2022 midterms.

Fuck off, Nazi.
Are we nazi's for making you wear a seat belt? The costs of you getting in an accident is too much for us to incur. So if you don't wear a seat belt we ticket you. And your insurance goes up.

Insurance companies should deny covering any unvaccinated prick who goes to the hospital with Covid.

My friend on facebook said she just got the notice from work. Get vaccinated or don't show up. She's either a nurse or teacher. Everyone is telling her to quit and go work somewhere else. But she doesn't think anywhere else will pay as well. So I suspect she will get the jab. Soon, you all will or else.

The unvaccinated
They are stupid.
Problem resolved.
You actually wrote this ?? Funny how the vaccinated are now coming down with the virus all over the place, and so here they are now becoming a huge threat to others that they get around whether Unvaccinated or vaccinated. Explain that one sparky.

No they aren't contacting it from the unvaccinated in every case either. Most who are vaxed are contacting it for the first time, just like it's been since the thing began. The only difference is that they might live instead of die just like the unvaxed who has the ability to kick the virus off naturally (the same as if they had the shot) or they might die also because of a number of reason's related to the initial contact, along with their overall health, and their age just like it's always been in the past.

Forever people have had the option of getting their flu shot, and so it is that many do, and many don't. Many might die, and many won't, but it's always been their choice.

Are we nazi's for making you wear a seat belt? The costs of you getting in an accident is too much for us to incur. So if you don't wear a seat belt we ticket you. And your insurance goes up.

Insurance companies should deny covering any unvaccinated prick who goes to the hospital with Covid.

My friend on facebook said she just got the notice from work. Get vaccinated or don't show up. She's either a nurse or teacher. Everyone is telling her to quit and go work somewhere else. But she doesn't think anywhere else will pay as well. So I suspect she will get the jab. Soon, you all will or else.
If I'm the only one in the vehicle, I should be able to not wear it if I choose not to wear the seat belt. The same with the mask. If I wear it or not doesn't stop you from masking up, and keeping your distance from me. Your legs and arms ain't broke.

Yes it is. YOU are too morally bankrupt to see past your typical democrat disdain for human life.
When I am out and about, I value life very much. Would even risk my life to save a baby. Any color. I'm kind to people. Now that doesn't mean I can't go off. We all have dark sides.

This weekend I almost shot bambi's mom. Bambi is old enough to take care of herself now. Mom came within 3 steps of getting shot with my bolt. I feel bad for that life I take but I still take it. I care for and wouldn't hurt the babies I saw with her. So I care for all life human and other animals. But I also can admit when the deer population is overpopulated and it starts causing a problem. That's why the deer population is regulated. So why isn't the human population?

Yes it is. YOU are too morally bankrupt to see past your typical democrat disdain for human life.
When a habitual drunk driver dies in a horrific crash with an innocent person, who do you feel more sorry for? If you can't answer that question you're not intellectually capable of having this conversation.

Your many, many repeated statements here put the lie to that claim.
Is that why you rarely make statements because eventually they would prove you the liar?

For example to brag about your tough guy history. Please tell. That other guy you told me to ask about you never told me shit. Must not have been that impressive.

Because we are not deer, and we are not "overpopulated."
You're just a mammal. A deer is a mammal. We have no idea how smart they are or how much they feel when I kill the mom right in front of the baby. If there are too many deer that's evidence there are too many humans.

Forum List

Back