It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

If my post was born of victimhood, at a minimum, I would be offended…… I am not offended. It is actually enjoyable to point out the constant hypocrisy that is the Left.
You haven't pointed out anything, but your need to be a victim. Modern orange conservativism is built on it. The movement constantly puts itself at the victim status with lost elections, the media, higher education and government. It incessantly whines about not being heard, understood or affirmed at every moment.

You whole party is a bunch of toxic Stewart Smalleys.

You haven't pointed out anything, but your need to be a victim. Modern orange conservativism is built on it. The movement constantly puts itself at the victim status with lost elections, the media, higher education and government. It incessantly whines about not being heard, understood or affirmed at every moment.

You whole party is a bunch of toxic Stewart Smalleys.
Every platform your party and ideology stands for is born from Victimhood. There is not an issue the Left debates where it does not have a victimhood angle: the Economy, Voting, Abortion, Foreign Policy, Restorative Justice, Critical Race Theory, COVID, etc.

You pussies. If you want to be unvaccinated, you can't go on airplanes with the rest of us. Cruise ships. Football games. Stay at home and be free.
Says a dunce that doesn't understand the issues, and has decided to use the vaccination issue as a political weapon.

First thing is that most don't understand the issues about the many ways of protection against this virus.

Natural immunity is best, but if don't have that, then it best to get vaccinated encase contact with the virus occurs. This way it is possible that if a person is highly susceptible to death due the disease, then the pre-charging of the immune system response (encase of infection), is a great alternative to a weak immune system that may not respond well to creating the anti-bodies needed.

So if we have those who have been infected and survived naturally, and we have those seeking to get a boost or have gotten a boost from being vaccinated, then we are getting a foothold on ending the disease through herd immunity.

The unvaxed who have natural immunity are no threat to those who have or have not gotten the shot. Those who get the shot are of no threat to anyone with natural immunity or vice-versa.

The only wild cards that are out there, are those who have compromised immune systems, are over 65 with compromised immune systems, and therefore put themselves at risk because they aren't taking measures that might minimize the risk to themselves by getting the shot or by not staying away from areas in life that could bring them in contact with the disease. Healthcare workers were already required to get the shot, so going to see your healthcare provider is for the most part safe, but the shot doesn't garantee that a person who is vaccinated won't get the virus or even carry it as a carrier would, so the unvaxed compromised immune system individual, who hasn't been infected yet by the virus, is at risk due to the very fact that they don't know if they are susceptible to it in a deadly way or not. It's impossible to protect this type of individual, because nobody knows what response the individuals response to a virus might be, but it's that individual's choice as to whether they want to take the chance or not. If one's doctor suggest the vaccine to a patient, then it probably best to listen to the doctor, but it still is up to the individual if they want the added protection or not.

There is no such thing as a break through case, because the vaccine isn't pro-active, but rather it is re-active. How people became ignorant to this fact is anyone's guess, but I got a thought that it was because the virus has been politicized by politician's never letting a good crisis go to waste or by politician's thinking that they understand something, when really they are lost big time trying to fake it till they can make it as best that they can trying to make us think that they know when they don't know.

Says a dunce that doesn't understand the issues, and has decided to use the vaccination issue as a political weapon.

First thing is that most don't understand the issues about the many ways of protection against this virus.

Natural immunity is best, but if don't have that, then it best to get vaccinated encase contact with the virus occurs. This way it is possible that if a person is highly susceptible to death due the disease, then the pre-charging of the immune system response (encase of infection), is a great alternative to a weak immune system that may not respond well to creating the anti-bodies needed.

So if we have those who have been infected and survived naturally, and we have those seeking to get a boost or have gotten a boost from being vaccinated, then we are getting a foothold on ending the disease through herd immunity.

The unvaxed who have natural immunity are no threat to those who have or have not gotten the shot. Those who get the shot are of no threat to anyone with natural immunity or vice-versa.

The only wild cards that are out there, are those who have compromised immune systems, are over 65 with compromised immune systems, and therefore put themselves at risk because they aren't taking measures that might minimize the risk to themselves by getting the shot or by not staying away from areas in life that could bring them in contact with the disease. Healthcare workers were already required to get the shot, so going to see your healthcare provider is for the most part safe, but the shot doesn't garantee that a person who is vaccinated won't get the virus or even carry it as a carrier would, so the unvaxed compromised immune system individual, who hasn't been infected yet by the virus, is at risk due to the very fact that they don't know if they are susceptible to it in a deadly way or not. It's impossible to protect this type of individual, because nobody knows what response the individuals response to a virus might be, but it's that individual's choice as to whether they want to take the chance or not. If one's doctor suggest the vaccine to a patient, then it probably best to listen to the doctor, but it still is up to the individual if they want the added protection or not.

There is no such thing as a break through case, because the vaccine isn't pro-active, but rather it is re-active. How people became ignorant to this fact is anyone's guess, but I got a thought that it was because the virus has been politicized by politician's never letting a good crisis go to waste or by politician's thinking that they understand something, when really they are lost big time trying to fake it till they can make it as best that they can trying to make us think that they know when they don't know.
Ultimately there is nothing we can do if you don’t work for a company that requires you get the vaccine. Or if you don’t mind not being able to use public transportation or go on a carnival cruise.

Look how easy nazis come to life.
All those unvaccinated people in Mississippi not vaccinated. If they were a country they’d have the second most per capita deaths in the world only behind peru. Why is this happening to Mississippi?

No. The unvaccinated should stay home.
Quit while you still have some kind of public school education left in you that works, because that is just pure stupid what you just said without some kind of clarification to your point. You are thinking that to be vaxed is the way to stop the spread, but you are pure ignorant to suggest such a thing. To be unvaxed without ever having the disease is risky for the individual, but that is a risk that they are willing to take. They are no threat to the vaccinated or to those with natural immunity after contact or to those who have natural immunity prior to contact.

Ultimately there is nothing we can do if you don’t work for a company that requires you get the vaccine. Or if you don’t mind not being able to use public transportation or go on a carnival cruise.
The vaccines only help the ones that are vaccinated in order to mitigate the effects of the virus if contact should occur. The unvaxed are of no threat to the vaccinated or to those with natural immunity after contact, otherwise who had gotten over it (built up natural immunity) or prior to contact where as they were immune already to the virus.

Being afraid of the universe is the hallmark trait of leftist being germophobes. We can't live as a free nation following you people up or we won't be a free nation any longer, but somehow I think that that is exactly where you types are trying to take us because of the agenda's you have going.

All those unvaccinated people in Mississippi not vaccinated. If they were a country they’d have the second most per capita deaths in the world only behind peru. Why is this happening to Mississippi?
Because Democrat lie's have made people skeptical of everything that they push or spread as information, so while the presidency lay within Democrat hand's the nation yells "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH". The Democrat's have blood on their hands in more ways than one. The score card is filling.

But vaccinated people contract and spread the disease too. You do know that, right?

Maybe the unvaccinated folks with antibodies should be afraid of vaccinated folks?
Exactly right, because we had a vaccinated co-worker get the virus, bring it to work, and infect others that were vaccinated also.

No natural immunity worker has been affected in the case, because their immunity is completed by natural forces or inward sources that are working within the inward working immune system, wherefore it's not a fake immunity that is implanted into the individual in hopes that the compromised (if it was the case), immune system picks it up, and then uses it to affectively fight the virus if contact does occur.

Everyone has survived the event, and onward the company goes.

If I was a pregnant lady, there would be no way in hell I would take the jab...regardless of what the CDC recommends. Apparently, in some peoples mind that would make me a "filthy unvaxed citizen".
The CDC has issued an "urgent" call for pregnant women to be vaccinated. An alarming percentage of pregnant women who contract the virus have had tragic outcomes. Seems to me, a pregnant woman would want to have a serious discussion with her family and her OB before making a decision one way or another.

The CDC has issued an "urgent" call for pregnant women to be vaccinated. An alarming percentage of pregnant women who contract the virus have had tragic outcomes. Seems to me, a pregnant woman would want to have a serious discussion with her family and her OB before making a decision one way or another.
Where did these stats go or were they before, because I've never seen them on the pregnant women being affected negatively by the virus without them being vaccinated ??

Well I've never seen any news outlets pushing stories of destructive outcomes for pregnant women that are sickened by the virus prior to being vaccinated over the last year in which the virus had been brought from China to land upon us.

Oh and that gruesome Newsome had best hope that his push to force the vaccine on children doesn't backfire on him, because he would be buried by such a mistake if it causes children any tragic side affects when their immune systems were kicking the viruses butt anyways. All my grands got the virus, and they got over it without the basic problem's any sickness would have given them. A recalled governor playing politics with people's children would be the straw to break that camel's back.

Let's hope for the children's sake that they are right, and that they truly do care for the children instead of for themselves.

Last edited:
I compare unvaccinated people who die of covid the same as I do drunk drivers who die drunk driving. No one ever feels sorry for the drunk driver. For one, they asked for it and two, they are endangering others.
The unvaccinated
They are stupid.
But the problem is that they are endangering the whole population.
Get vaccinated or get the Fuck out of the country.
Problem resolved.

The unvaccinated
They are stupid.
But the problem is that they are endangering the whole population.
Get vaccinated or get the Fuck out of the country.
Problem resolved.
Make me, douche.

Forum List

Back