It begins: White man throws black family out of segregated restaurant in NYC

I'm like, stop being a Karen and get the vaccine shot and wear a mask when you go into a store/restaurant and such.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

shshhsnxnsnjs.jpeg
gggfffvgghh.jpeg

Being asked to leave because of skin color is wholly different than a choice of vaccination status.

Idiot

You need to think and read more; especially before hurling insults. I never argued that being asked to leave a restaurant because of skin color is the same as vaccination status. Further, when is the last time you witnessed or read about someone being asked to leave a restaurant in the last 30 years because of skin color? More recently and relevantly, we’ve seen people asked to leave restaurants because they worked for or supported Trump. We’ve also seen people in restaurants be harassed by BLM.

Why are you going to non essential places like football games?. You can still spread the virus and get sick despite being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you can go out and not worry about dying or killing the guy next to you who is vaccinated. It's the non vaccinated who need to worry. And they are the ones responsible for the virus mutating and getting stronger.

And eventually we will need a booster shot. Maybe my 2 shots have worn off and I'm going to get sick and die because of you stupid unvaccinated people.

Why would an unvaccinated person go to a football game?

stated like a true nazi
Then the baker who won't make a gay wedding cake is a Nazi. They own a business and can decide they don't want to do business with a gay person because being gay is yucky. You not being vaccinated, may kill the business owner or one of his loveones. So spare me with the nazi shit. We should treat you all like the zombies from the walking dead.

1631881516972.png

If you're not vaccinated, you shouldn't be around people in small areas close to each other.
Restaurants, Airplanes, Stadiums...
COVID-19.
I see no racism here.
The title of this thread is racist.

If you're not vaccinated, you shouldn't be around people in small areas close to each other.
Restaurants, Airplanes, Stadiums...
COVID-19.
I see no racism here.
The title of this thread is racist.
Americans have a “constitutional” right to completely “free and unrestricted” travel anywhere in the U.S. without being vaccinated.
As for unrestricted, he apparently forgot that time earlier this year when he was stopped trying to board a plane carrying a gun and ammunition, which is illegal and not protected by the Constitution.
Cawthorn didn’t cite which constitutional clause he thinks grants freedom to people who won’t get vaccinated against the coronavirus pandemic in his Newsmax interview. He failed to mention airline requirements like providing identification, wearing a seat belt and not smoking. The airline industry is regulated by the Federal Aviation Administration, which sets safety regulations.

He also missed a landmark 1905 Supreme Court decision, Jacobson v. Massachusetts, that said vaccines can be mandated by local governments in a case that involved smallpox.

This is a powerful video. There's a reckoning coming.

"This is America, and in America everybody can eat!"

Then the baker who won't make a gay wedding cake is a Nazi. They own a business and can decide they don't want to do business with a gay person because being gay is yucky. You not being vaccinated, may kill the business owner or one of his loveones. So spare me with the nazi shit. We should treat you all like the zombies from the walking dead.

View attachment 540456
1. if you are vaccinated, you usually won't die from an unvaccinnated person --!!!! DUH
you usually don't die if you get it and are UNvaccinated
2. the baker analogy is ridiculous
3. yes, you people act just like nazis

Last edited:
A lot of proud DemoKKKrat segregationists on this thread. Nothing's changed, I see. It will ALWAYS be 1860 in the DemoKKKrat party.
COVID-19 is an Epidemic.
If not vaccinated you will pass it to others.
Those not vaccinated are making this Epidemic worse than it already is
To eradicate COVID-19 We all have to get vaccinated.
Otherwise, nobody knows what's next.

COVID-19 is an Epidemic.
If not vaccinated you will pass it to others.
Those not vaccinated are making this Epidemic worse than it already is
To eradicate COVID-19 We all have to get vaccinated.
Otherwise, nobody knows what's next.
hahahhahahahahhaha
if you are vaccinated, why are your worried??
MOST people don't get it
of those, most don't die
of those most are elderly and/or lazy fatasses
= a big nothing burger

You need to think and read more; especially before hurling insults. I never argued that being asked to leave a restaurant because of skin color is the same as vaccination status. Further, when is the last time you witnessed or read about someone being asked to leave a restaurant in the last 30 years because of skin color? More recently and relevantly, we’ve seen people asked to leave restaurants because they worked for or supported Trump. We’ve also seen people in restaurants be harassed by BLM.
Jesus fucking christ, can’t there be one post by a conservative that doesn’t devolve into victimhood….

Forum List

Back