It begins; corporate media cheerleading for "recession is good!"

1655930716775.png

I think they'll see how "good" it is in about 4 months. It won't surprise me if they set the country on fire before then.

We need a lot more than that. We need it in 2024, 2026 (no midterm loss in 2026 for what hopefully will be a 2024 Republican win in the Presidential race) and beyond.

The mess created will take years to correct and I doubt that the American people will stay the course. But there is always hope.

We need a lot more than that. We need it in 2024, 2026 (no midterm loss in 2026 for what hopefully will be a 2024 Republican win in the Presidential race) and beyond.

The mess created will take years to correct and I doubt that the American people will stay the course. But there is always hope.
I believe they are finally waking up, took their kids getting sexualized.

Clown world.

You realize that you fell for it, right?

This is what these media outlets do nowadays. They drum up outlandish headlines that are calculated provoke reactions, fill in the article with whatever post hoc rationalizations they can dream up, then end it all with a pile of caveats that artfully say that nothing in the article meant anything after all. Then they sit back, make money from all the clicks, shares, likes, what have you, and laugh.

You realize that you fell for it, right?

This is what these media outlets do nowadays. They drum up outlandish headlines that are calculated provoke reactions, fill in the article with whatever post hoc rationalizations they can dream up, then end it all with a pile of caveats that artfully say that nothing in the article meant anything after all. Then they sit back, make money from all the clicks, shares, likes, what have you, and laugh.

Actually, LA Times is a paysite (lol).

Looks like you fell for something, though.

Forum List

Back