It Begins… Stores Permanently Leave NYC Over Theft

Ah ok. Being politically independent, I get called a democrat some times. Other times I get called a Trump supporter.

When cities start losing a lot of that tax revenue, it hits them where it hurts. They have to stop funding other things. Which causes more problems. If it gets too bad, the domino effect is harsh.

Nothing we can do. We voted Trump in 2020. They tore apart the country in 2020 to get rid of him. They actually spread a man-made virus to cause chaos end of 2019. We know better.

Nothing we can do. We voted Trump in 2020. They tore apart the country in 2020 to get rid of him. They actually spread a man-made virus to cause chaos end of 2019. We know better.
Because Trump had upended decades of PROPAGANDA. The politicians shrugged their shoulders, said nothing could be done about jobs going oversees, foreign countries screwing us over, and a host of things. Then Trump comes in and proves them all wrong, proves they were lying, and starts fixing it. The American people saw this with their own eyes.

New York is just starting to get what it deserves because of their biased, crooked, lying leadership. Bragg, Adams, James, Schumer, AOC, Nadler..., pick your poison. They all suck and they all will have a hand in destroying NY. MAGA
And especially the Queen Bee herself, Kathy Hochul. She was Hamburg Town Supervisor and I marvel at how the town managed to survive her reign of error there.

If Trump had been a better president and way more honest, the democrats wouldn't have been able to cheat enough.

In many areas Police are no longer "doing their jobs". they are in stand down mode. They don't want to end up like Chauvin railroaded into a jail cell in a kangaroo court full of DEM.

True enough. None the less, it's still the prosecutors and judges who are letting these thugs loose before they're fit for society.

I go to Sacramento, and it's like stepping into another world. Shit's locked up, security in places you'd never imagine they'd require it.

The left built that

Irrational are leftists who believe California and NY should dictate how the country is run They can get fkd.

It's happening in every blue metropolitan area everywhere in the country.

The short and simple story is leftard policies are simply UNSAFE.

Unsafe for these companies, and unsafe for families, especially those with children and ESPECIALLY those with young girls.

Leftards are allowing terrorists into our country DAILY, and they refuse to vet them, and refuse to prosecute them when they're caught.

Democrat policies are evil, and they're unsustainable.
Too bad Trump & his asseaters like Mike Johnson & cocaine Mitch sabatoged the border bill.

But keep crying over the border if it makes you feel better.

1710547043270.png

Ah ok. Being politically independent, I get called a democrat some times. Other times I get called a Trump supporter.

When cities start losing a lot of that tax revenue, it hits them where it hurts. They have to stop funding other things. Which causes more problems. If it gets too bad, the domino effect is harsh.
1710548670601.png

The greatest trick the police continue to pull (and somehow people continue to buy) is blaming everything & everyone else for their failures to prevent crime despite the historic billions they get paid to prevent crime.

The greatest trick the police continue to pull (and somehow people continue to buy) is blaming everything & everyone else for their failures to prevent crime despite the historic billions they get paid to prevent crime.
The ones not dragging up, or eating donuts and drinking coffee.

They send a clean up crew after the looters and gangs finish each other off.

New York is just starting to get what it deserves because of their biased, crooked, lying leadership. Bragg, Adams, James, Schumer, AOC, Nadler..., pick your poison. They all suck and they all will have a hand in destroying NY. MAGA

You're just old and very negative like Trump.

You're just old and very negative like Trump.
I retired after working in NYC for 30 years. I can see the downfall pretty easily. Regardless of what the liberal leaders say, todays NYC is a city for the rich and the criminals. Actually, I'm very positive about my life and everything I have control of, even my mediocre putting. But you're right, I am old. I just don't feel like it. MAGA

Forum List

Back