It Begins… Stores Permanently Leave NYC Over Theft

Rudy's not coming to save you

shdjsndmsmsmsm.jpg

Fact
Rudy's top guys
The guys who made the city actually run again were all white males

Go figure Zimbabwe mother fuckers

I go to Sacramento, and it's like stepping into another world. Shit's locked up, security in places you'd never imagine they'd require it.

The left built that

Irrational are leftists who believe California and NY should dictate how the country is run They can get fkd.
Security for the deep state, none for the citizens

The greatest trick the police continue to pull (and somehow people continue to buy) is blaming everything & everyone else for their failures to prevent crime despite the historic billions they get paid to prevent crime.
They don't fail.... they're simply not going to get prosecuted by the likes of you. They are what you want them to be. This is what you did.

There's some horrific numbers here. The democrat lead state has this idea of throwing money at the problem. $45 million worth.

It Begins… Stores Permanently Leave NYC Over Theft​

It's also funny how the let repeat violent offenders out over and over again to commit more crimes, including subway attacks and democrat's solution isn't to keep these people locked up, their solution is to have armed national guard patrol the subways.

It's also funny how the let repeat violent offenders out over and over again to commit more crimes, including subway attacks and democrat's solution isn't to keep these people locked up, their solution is to have armed national guard patrol the subways.
Why?...they are under strict orders NOT TO USE THEIR WEAPONS..... probably don't even have ammo on them.

Let the goddamn Negroes and Illegals loot and steal and then don't prosecute them when they do get caught and then tell us we need to give them our money for them to correct the problem.

That is the way Libtards roll.

Rudy's not coming to save you

View attachment 917916

Fact
Rudy's top guys
The guys who made the city actually run again were all white males

Go figure Zimbabwe mother fuckers
Democrats fuck up everything they touch.

Low IQ corrupt Negro Democrats really fuck things up.

I saw a story yesterday about a shooting on the NY subway. I didn't feel sorry for anybody at all.

The stupid New York imbeciles vote in incompetent Negro Democrats to run the place then they deserve the trouble they get.

So why have them?
Don't ask me, ask the gov. I assume the answer is she wants to get re-elected so she has to show she's doing something. However, this country is getting bad if we have to have the national guard walking around armed everywhere when we should just be keeping people locked up instead.

The cops are doing their jobs. It's the prosecutors and judges that turn these thugs lose before they're fit for society.
Thats because they are being funded by george soros and other rich lefties

Too bad Trump & his asseaters like Mike Johnson & cocaine Mitch sabatoged the border bill.

But keep crying over the border if it makes you feel better.
That border bill was going to let more illegals in. All Biden has to do is reinstate Trump's border policies. You know, the ones he did away with on his first day. Which caused this problem.

That border bill was going to let more illegals in. All Biden has to do is reinstate Trump's border policies. You know, the ones he did away with on his first day. Which caused this problem.
We get it. You want Biden to use EO's to address the border so that Trump's gutless lackeys in the HOR & Senate don't have to act which will offend their fascist leader, Trump.

He's the one who sabatoged the bill which was negotiated by GOP Senators like Lankford & even Katie "Karen" Britt who had the gall to trash talk Biden over the border.

We get it. You want Biden to use EO's to address the border so that Trump's gutless lackeys in the HOR & Senate don't have to act which will offend their fascist leader, Trump.

He's the one who sabatoged the bill which was negotiated by GOP Senators like Lankford & even Katie "Karen" Britt who had the gall to trash talk Biden over the border.
Republicans backed out of the deal after it was released. All Biden would have to do is go back to Trump's border policies.

Republicans backed out of the deal after it was released. All Biden would have to do is go back to Trump's border policies.
Spineless Repukes backed out after subhuman Trump threw a temper tantrum at the thought of Biden addressing the border issue by signing this bill.

As usual, that bastard Trump made it all about "me me me" because he's a criminally insane sociopath.

Forum List

Back