Even trump knows

Seems that we have a lot of false flag attacks by democrats under republican administrations.

Bush had 9-11, Trump had Covid. The last republican that didn't have some national disaster to deal with did extremely fucking well, his name would be Reagan.

Demoshits seem to forget about Clinton, he had no natural disasters yet finished with the dot-com bubble, a 5 trillion dollar loss in the economy. Demoshits don't want to admit that Clinton handed Bush an economy that was in a deep recession. The Clinton recession. Oh yea, let's not talk about him. So yea, that little video from Trump was obviously pre-Clinton.

Oh yea, the economy seems to do better under Demoshits administrations. LOL Only if you watch PMSDNC.

Last edited:
Seems that we have a lot of false flag attacks by democrats under republican administrations.

Bush had 9-11, Trump had Covid. The last republican that didn't have some national disaster to deal with did extremely fucking well, his name would be Reagan.

Demoshits seem to forget about Clinton, he had no natural disasters yet finished with the dot-com bubble, a 5 trillion dollar loss in the economy. Demoshits don't want to admit that Clinton handed Bush an economy that was in a deep recession. The Clinton recession. Oh yea, let's not talk about him. So yea, that little video from Trump was obviously pre-Clinton.

Oh yea, the economy seems to do better under Demoshits administrations. LOL Only if you watch PMSDNC.

Watch the Trump tapes .

Its simple math. Nikki beats Biden by way more than Trump.
I have no clue what other Republicans voters are thinking.
Trump has too much baggage.

I have a feeling if Nikki won Biden would have stepped down and let Kamala take her on.

I love it that 1 in 5 Republican primary voters still aren't voting for Trump
And when you kill each other. Destroy neighborhoods for the cause. It is proof enough of the stupidity of those affected that keep voting for Progs.

And when you kill each other. Destroy neighborhoods for the cause. It is proof enough of the stupidity of those affected that keep voting for Progs.
I can't help you. You're lost. I don't know you so maybe for you, what you say is true. I hope you live in AZ

Please note the pattern.

Forum List

Back