It Begins… Stores Permanently Leave NYC Over Theft

There's some horrific numbers here. The democrat lead state has this idea of throwing money at the problem. $45 million worth.

It Begins… Stores Permanently Leave NYC Over Theft​

It's happening in every blue metropolitan area everywhere in the country.

The short and simple story is leftard policies are simply UNSAFE.

Unsafe for these companies, and unsafe for families, especially those with children and ESPECIALLY those with young girls.

Leftards are allowing terrorists into our country DAILY, and they refuse to vet them, and refuse to prosecute them when they're caught.

Democrat policies are evil, and they're unsustainable.

Unsafe for these companies, and unsafe for families, especially those with children and ESPECIALLY those with young girls.

Leftards are allowing terrorists into our country DAILY, and they refuse to vet them, and refuse to prosecute them when they're caught.

~~~~~~

**********​
**********​

Planning a trip up the eastern seaboard this spring. I will go through NY state, but I'll fill up in NJ and won't stop again until I get to CT. Screw that commie state. I'll go to Niagara Falls from the Canadian side.

New York is just starting to get what it deserves because of their biased, crooked, lying leadership. Bragg, Adams, James, Schumer, AOC, Nadler..., pick your poison. They all suck and they all will have a hand in destroying NY. MAGA

But it isn't what America deserves.

New York, California or any shit hole state or city that's being run in the ground by democrats, it doesn't matter, but none of them deserve it because like it or not they are a part of America. And America doesn't deserve any of this bullshit. Even when something bad happens in Portland it still effects our entire nation and society

While I don't feel sorry for the people who voted for this in new York I do feel sorry for the people effected by it that didn't vote for it, and I feel sorry for the country.

New York, California or any shit hole state or city that's being run in the ground by democrats, it doesn't matter, but none of them deserve it because like it or not they are a part of America. And America doesn't deserve any of this bullshit. Even when something bad happens in Portland it still effects our entire nation and society

While I don't feel sorry for the people who voted for this in new York I do feel sorry for the people effected by it that didn't vote for it, and I feel sorry for the country.
I'll feel sorry for me if those assholes move here and bring their idiotic politics with them. I'd prefer if they just smartened up. MAGA

Its straight numbers. If shrink is too much, the stores are not profitable and they must close.

The executives have a fidiciary duty to the shareholders.

Hmmm. you can spend $45 million on "preventing retail crime" or you can stop demonizing the police and let them do their jobs.

The cops are doing their jobs. It's the prosecutors and judges that turn these thugs lose before they're fit for society.

No. I was mocking the idiot Dems in NY. It's not like this is the first time those morons drive businesses out of the state.

Ah ok. Being politically independent, I get called a democrat some times. Other times I get called a Trump supporter.

When cities start losing a lot of that tax revenue, it hits them where it hurts. They have to stop funding other things. Which causes more problems. If it gets too bad, the domino effect is harsh.

Ah ok. Being politically independent, I get called a democrat some times. Other times I get called a Trump supporter.

When cities start losing a lot of that tax revenue, it hits them where it hurts. They have to stop funding other things. Which causes more problems. If it gets too bad, the domino effect is harsh.
If I called you a Dem you would know it from the flaming string of foul language I use to describe the Dem filth.

Voting has been rigged in CA for so long. People don't vote for this BS. They are simply ignored. 2020 went off the rails with 30 million bogus votes nationwide for OBiden to take back over.

The morons on this site that support open borders OBiden and Police state, riots, mayhem. they own it.

NY Dems once had a goose the laid the golden egg. General Electric at the time the largest corporation on earth. They had a large manufacturing campus in this city across many acres for nearly 100 years. The Dem run city decided to use GE as their piggy bank and began taxing the shit out of them and spending like there's no tomorrow. GE started to get fed up and moved half of it to other states. The city refused to lower the taxes. GE let loose, bulldozed 90% of the land, moved nearly everything to other states then sued and won a giant property tax refund bankrupting the city. The city turned it's vampire sucking fangs on the homeowners left behind...years pass...today its a crime infested shithole.

Forum List

Back