It Appears Neocons Don't Like The Idea Of Trump, Not So Much Trump Himself

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Anti-Trump-cartoon.png

Crass, vulgar....all kinds of bad words. This is the way Trump critics in the GOP describe him, yet they never bring up specifics. Most likely because they're just repeating what their friends are saying, not what they actually heard from Trump himself.

This is the way that friends of Hillary and her enemies are fighting to make sure that Hillary becomes president, willingly or unwillingly.

I still scratch my head over what it is they're so upset about, because I didn't hear it. This all began around the questions that Megyn Kelly used to undermine Donald Trump in the first Republican debate. What that was about was over an old spat with Rosie O'Donnell. ROSIE O'DONNELL, who brought former Fox & Friends anchor Elisabeth Hasselbeck to tears during a heated exchange a few years back. If anyone is crass and vulgar, it's Rosie O'Donnell. Trump didn't mince words over the words and actions of Rosie O'Donnell and other women on The View, talking about beauty contestants being Crack Whores and sluts. They were terrible....much worse than anything that Trump has ever said about women. The women on The View were being catty, as some women tend to be towards other women, especially beautiful women who they obviously envy. Trump came to the defense of one of them, much to their chagrin, and they found issue with it. I'm wondering who was really being crass and vulgar if it wasn't these mean-spirited liberals on The View. Trump merely came to a woman's defense. So Rosie pulled her hair over in a comb-over and started talking out of the side of her mouth like Trump is some sort of retard.

So this is Trump's response:

This is the episode that Megyn Kelly was talking about.....and she felt, as a liberal, she had to bring it up. Well, Megyn is leaving Fox News. *yeah*
Rosie-ODonnell1-285x400.jpg

All Trump critics have to say is that Trump is this vulgar guy that they won't allow their children to listen to. Far as I'm concerned....I wish that these closed-minded Bible-Bangers would just start their own political party and get the Hell out of ours. I don't agree with far left radicals and the same goes with far right radicals. Do us a favor and GET OUT!!!

Another thing, women are not any more special than anyone. They should have to answer for their words and actions like men do. Falling back on this stupidity is just like throwing the race-card, only now it's the gender-card.

Hillary-woman-card-400x280.jpg

Women who are rude or vulgar shouldn't be free from criticism. Maybe this is why I can relate to Trump. He doesn't seem to care who you are or what your sex is. If you deserve criticism, he's going to dish it out. If you insist on acting like an asshole, expect to be treated like one. Especially Rosie O'Donnell.

mitt-romney-loser.jpg

Look at who is upset with Trump. Hillary, Obama, Mexico, China, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Lindsey Grahmnesty, basically the usual suspects. Trumps greatest critics are the very same folks that have been running this country into the ground for decades. I think a man can sometimes be judged by the kind of people who hate him. Maybe we should all take a close look at the people who are most vocal about Trump because I think we should be judged just as much by our enemies than by our friends.

this-should-have-been-done-earlier-gop-operatives-cast-doubt-on-unprecedented-anti-trump-pact.jpg

Last edited:
So what were conservatives doing defending the Republican Party for decades if now, suddenly, conservatives in their newfound genius have determined that the Republican Party is crap?

I do not believe in DJINNIS or in LEPRECHAUNS or in the putative sect called
"neocon"--------I do not believe in ILLUMINATI either-----but am convinced
that the MASONIC TEMPLARS did exist and still exert demonic influence

So what were conservatives doing defending the Republican Party for decades if now, suddenly, conservatives in their newfound genius have determined that the Republican Party is crap?
No.......

As usual, you're reading something into it that doesn't exist.

GW Bush's job approval, AMONG CONSERVATIVES, was 73% as of December 2008.

When did those conservatives decide they were wrong?

Anti-Trump-cartoon.png

Crass, vulgar....all kinds of bad words. This is the way Trump critics in the GOP describe him, yet they never bring up specifics. Most likely because they're just repeating what their friends are saying, not what they actually heard from Trump himself.

This is the way that friends of Hillary and her enemies are fighting to make sure that Hillary becomes president, willingly or unwillingly.

I still scratch my head over what it is they're so upset about, because I didn't hear it. This all began around the questions that Megyn Kelly used to undermine Donald Trump in the first Republican debate. What that was about was over an old spat with Rosie O'Donnell. ROSIE O'DONNELL, who brought former Fox & Friends anchor Elisabeth Hasselbeck to tears during a heated exchange a few years back. If anyone is crass and vulgar, it's Rosie O'Donnell. Trump didn't mince words over the words and actions of Rosie O'Donnell and other women on The View, talking about beauty contestants being Crack Whores and sluts. They were terrible....much worse than anything that Trump has ever said about women. The women on The View were being catty, as some women tend to be towards other women, especially beautiful women who they obviously envy. Trump came to the defense of one of them, much to their chagrin, and they found issue with it. I'm wondering who was really being crass and vulgar if it wasn't these mean-spirited liberals on The View. Trump merely came to a woman's defense. So Rosie pulled her hair over in a comb-over and started talking out of the side of her mouth like Trump is some sort of retard.

So this is Trump's response:

This is the episode that Megyn Kelly was talking about.....and she felt, as a liberal, she had to bring it up. Well, Megyn is leaving Fox News. *yeah*
Rosie-ODonnell1-285x400.jpg

All Trump critics have to say is that Trump is this vulgar guy that they won't allow their children to listen to. Far as I'm concerned....I wish that these closed-minded Bible-Bangers would just start their own political party and get the Hell out of ours. I don't agree with far left radicals and the same goes with far right radicals. Do us a favor and GET OUT!!!

Another thing, women are not any more special than anyone. They should have to answer for their words and actions like men do. Falling back on this stupidity is just like throwing the race-card, only now it's the gender-card.

Hillary-woman-card-400x280.jpg

Women who are rude or vulgar shouldn't be free from criticism. Maybe this is why I can relate to Trump. He doesn't seem to care who you are or what your sex is. If you deserve criticism, he's going to dish it out. If you insist on acting like an asshole, expect to be treated like one. Especially Rosie O'Donnell.

mitt-romney-loser.jpg

Look at who is upset with Trump. Hillary, Obama, Mexico, China, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Lindsey Grahmnesty, basically the usual suspects. Trumps greatest critics are the very same folks that have been running this country into the ground for decades. I think a man can sometimes be judged by the kind of people who hate him. Maybe we should all take a close look at the people who are most vocal about Trump because I think we should be judged just as much by our enemies than by our friends.

this-should-have-been-done-earlier-gop-operatives-cast-doubt-on-unprecedented-anti-trump-pact.jpg

Never fear, the Team B'ers will find a way to weasel their way in, they always do. How did Victoria Nuland end up where she is, when I was reliably told that Obama is a fire-breathing Marxist?

No.......

As usual, you're reading something into it that doesn't exist.

GW Bush's job approval, AMONG CONSERVATIVES, was 73% as of December 2008.

When did those conservatives decide they were wrong?

when the winds of war grew cold

Forum List

Back