Issues on which I disagree with the right

Nice banal throw-away platitude, worthy of a stuffed shirt prig like George Will.
I don't know why you're so fixated on Will, or how it applies to the discussion, but the "burn it all down and start over" school of thought doesn't work for me. If I have to sign on with destructive deplorables to change things, I'll pass. Dignity is a real thing, and I'll take it over an empty "victory" any day. Seriously - do you really see a more libertarian government resulting from Trump's shitshow? What have we won if these jackasses take over?

I don't know why you're so fixated on Will, or how it applies to the discussion, but the "burn it all down and start over" school of thought doesn't work for me. If I have to sign on with destructive deplorables to change things, I'll pass. Dignity is a real thing, and I'll take it over an empty "victory" any day. Seriously - do you really see a more libertarian government resulting from Trump's shitshow? What have we won if these jackasses take over?
there is no dignity in doing nothing. Ask the girls from Epstein.

"If you don't vote you can't complain!" ? - fuck you. You cowards keep electing morons. I have every fucking right to complain. And I will do so as I please. You fuck it all up with your LO2E idiocy, and then have the gall to blame it on people who won't vote for your shitty candidates. Did I mention "fuck you"?
It don't matter if a Democrat don't vote, your party has your vote covered with dead people votes and multiple votes by one person.

I don't know why you're so fixated on Will, or how it applies to the discussion but the "burn it all down and start over" school of thought doesn't work for me. If I have to sign on with destructive deplorables to change things, I'll pass. Dignity is a real thing, and I'll take it over an empty "victory" any day. Seriously - do you really see a more libertarian government resulting from Trump's shitshow? What have we won if these jackasses take over?
Will is the ultimate example of a bad example....The archetype of the twaddling, navel gazing, prissy, who have tragically mistaken having "dignity" with getting results....Losing with "dignity" still means that you are a fucking loser.....If you cannot move the ball with all your "dignity", you're worse than those you claim to oppose....At least they can show results.

I see no "libertarian government" arising out of any of this mess, ever.....In fact, I realized that "libertarian government" is an oxymoron at least a decade ago.....It's on a par with "having a little cancer"...The State will never ever remain in its box, and it's a fool's errand to delude yourself that it ever will.

Though I personally differ greatly with the policies of the populists (the "deplorables" that stiffs like you sniff at), they have shown that people really do want fighters who punch back....The old saw that "politics ain't beanbag" has been shown to be true, and all jokers like you want to do is continue playing beanbag.

The populists have shown, to all who care to notice, that in order to win you have to actually fight......You want to sit there cowering behind your copy of Human Action and be a dignified loser, then you'll continue being a loser.

What do YOU see with a Biden government?

The populists have shown, to all who care to notice, that in order to win you have to actually fight...
And again I ask, what will they "win"? What will we win if we resort to their hapless antics?

Yep, they bought the parts to build the reactors with the billions Bill Clinton gave them.

Now North Korea has many nuclear bombs and you claim that the Democrats diplomacy prevented this?????
You are speaking from total ignorance.

You claimed the Democrats gave North Korea nuclear reactors. That is a patently false lie, and now you know it.

I gave you a link to educate yourself. You obviously did not do so because you just don't have any integrity to admit to yourself that you are wrong.

Well, I was going with the topic title of, "Issues on which I disagree with the right".
If you don't want to answer, it's understandable.
What does your question about Biden have to do with the "Issues on which I disagree with the right"?

You are speaking from total ignorance.

You claimed the Democrats gave North Korea nuclear reactors. That is a patently false lie, and now you know it.

I gave you a link to educate yourself. You obviously did not do so because you just don't have any integrity to admit to yourself that you are wrong.
Google search results that take you to Wikipedia is Democrat propaganda. I lived through those times. I know what happened.

Democrats insured that North Korea got nuclear weapons.

What does your question about Biden have to do with the "Issues on which I disagree with the right"?
Well, I think you and I have something to disagree on, and I'm on the right.
Hey, just ignore my post if you don't want to answer it, I would truly understand that.
I'm sure there would be a lot that we would disagree on, DB

Google search results that take you to Wikipedia is Democrat propaganda. I lived through those times. I know what happened.

Democrats insured that North Korea got nuclear weapons.
Wow. Just...wow.

I also lived through those times. You have ZERO evidence we gave them reactors.

You are knowingly lying. You have obliterated any reason for anyone to ever bleev any bullshit you spout.

Okay, dipshit. Show me a site which proves the Democrats gave them reactors.

Good luck with that, liar.

Well, I think you and I have something to disagree on, and I'm on the right.
Hey, just ignore my post if you don't want to answer it, I would truly understand that.
I'm sure there would be a lot that we would disagree on, DB
Sorry - I'm just sick to death of the LO2E excuse. Every. single. time. a partisan is cornered they go there. Homey don't play that.

This can be the start of debate, or just a bit of disclaimer for me.

I'm libertarian. As I predicted in the introductions thread, I seem to be disagreeing with progressives/leftists on here and thus may appear to some of you to be right-wing. So, here's where I'm not right-wing:

Pretty much any right-wing belief that opposes liberty or equality of opportunity, or that favors government involvement in areas in which the government should butt out.

So - even though I wish there were far fewer abortions, or even no abortions - I don't favor banning them.

I don't favor prayers in public schools, because I think the 1A does not allow government officials to establish a religion in a tax-funded institution.

As a libertarian, I'd like to see government get out of the business of licensing marriage, but if they do license marriage, it should be available to all sexes, all perceived genders and in any number - barring under-age marriage. Libertarianism is for adults.

I don't favor the war on drugs.

I don't favor the wars in the middle-east.

I don't favor going to war to protect Taiwan.

The MIC has been wagging the dog far to long, IMHO.

I am very far left and agree completely.
The only concern I have is that is government does not record marriages, then who has responsibility for the children if the marriage splits up?

Forum List

Back