Someone try to tell me Fauci isn’t just a political hack after these comments,

The GOP does have issues with telling the truth but Fauci lost all right to call them out when he lied under oath himself.
You claim to be independent and middle of the road, yet continue to post hack shit like this.

Why not just call out Fauci for the fraud he is and not try to bash the GOP? Oh right, you are a leftist hack who is full of shit ( redundant)

He has been nothing but a political hack for years, but now he isn’t even trying to hide his hackery.

LOL. Why is it that people like Senator Cuck and Senator "Got Beaten By My Neighbor" continue to try and denigrate a public servant? Do they like being embarrassed? They must.
While the January 6th reference might be inappropriate for a public health official to make..it was spot on..and funny as hell. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. Why is it that people like Senator Cuck and Senator "Got Beaten By My Neighbor" continue to try and denigrate a public servant? Do they like being embarrassed? They must.
While the January 6th reference might be inappropriate for a public health official to make..it was spot on..and funny as hell. :auiqs.jpg:
Thanks for proving you are completely unable of an original thought.

I don't trust runts. Animals don't allow themselves to be ruled by the weak among them.... and we shouldn't either.

fauci-throw-gif.gif

Forum List

Back