Issues on which I disagree with the right

And all you can do is denigrate a friendship Trump has, and will use to make peace, while you give Korea the ability to kill us with Nuclear weapons????
North Korea continued to develop their ICBM technology while Trump was making love to Kim. They also continued building nukes.

trump-saluting-north-korea-general.png

Last edited:
North Korea continued to develop their ICBM technology while Trump was making love to Kim.
Trump did not demand they end their development, Trump demanded they stopped lobbing weapons towards their neighbors.

To give them a modicum of credit, those "dummies" have been far more effective at pushing back against the ruling class than LP naval gazers ever have been.
Have they though? They've made ruckus. Made asses out of themselves. But I don't see that anything has really changed, certainly not for the better.
Libertarians would do well to take lessons in such audacity and brashness.
The kind of "audacity and brashness" exhibited by Trumpsters is a joke. Nothing anyone should aspire to. Their anger and political energy is wasted on idiotic conspiracy theories and destructive trolling.

On this, you and I agree. Trump certainly found common ground with a mass murdering communist dictator. No wonder he fell in love with him.

I gave North Korea a nuclear reactor? I'll have to check my records...

Actually, North Korea had a graphite nuclear reactor from which they were using spent fuel to make weapons grade material. That was BEFORE the US got involved. The Soviet Union helped them achieve a graphite reactor, mm-kay?

To put a stop to this, a multi-national consortium called KEDO (Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization) negotiated with North Korea to replace its graphite reactor with light-water reactors which are not as easily able to be used to make nukes. KEDO was comprised of South Korea, the United States, and Japan.

North Korea developed its graphite nuclear power reactor with help from the Soviet Union, not me, dear heart.

KEDO got as far as pouring the concrete foundation for the first light-water reactor in 2002 (under President Bush), but never got any further than that.

Anyway, North Korea kept violating the agreement it had with the IAEA and kept making weapons grade material, and so KEDO called off the whole light-water reactor plan in 2005.

North Korea wanted us to finish the light-water reactors before it would stop producing at the graphite reactor. And this is what brought everything to a grinding halt because we wanted them to stop producing before the LWR's were completed.

I gave missile technology to China? I'll have to check my records...

Actually, US companies began selling satellite technology to China during the Reagan Administration, and this practice continued into the Clinton administration.

U.S. companies did it, sweetheart. Not me.

The government finally figured out this was a bad idea in 1998 (under Clinton) and put export controls in place to stop it.

There. All caught up now?
Nope it was you, cupcake. Your ideology. Sweetheart? Ekektra is a record label. My avatar is that of the record label. Nothing sweetheart about it.

You assume much and got it wrong. Nice.

Yes, b
Bill Clinton Transferred rocket and missile technology to China. Prior to Clinton, mot Chinese rockets simply exploded.

And yes, North Korea got two reactors from Clinton and Carter and have now built 40 nuclear bombs.

It is pretty easy to obtain weapons grade plutonium from the spent fuel of light water reactors.

easier than rocket science

Kim, if he is a friend of Trump, he must be the whore democrats sleep with. Kim got nothing from Trump, Kim got 40 bombs from the democrats and the missiles to send them anywhere they want.

You

Have they though? They've made ruckus. Made asses out of themselves. But I don't see that anything has really changed, certainly not for the better.

The kind of "audacity and brashness" exhibited by Trumpsters is a joke. Nothing anyone should aspire to. Their anger and political energy is wasted on idiotic conspiracy theories and destructive trolling.
That's the talk of stuffed shirt stiffs like George Will and Bill Kristol, who've done absolutely nothing even though the GOP has won more elections than not since Reagan.....Being a "dignified" loser still means you're a loser.

Your "making asses out of themselves" is received as not taking any bullshit, to far more people than not.....Perception is reality in politics.

You want to be the "dignified" 98-lb weakling who gets his head jammed into the flushing toilet by the jocks, that's your funeral...You're just another whimpering simp, playing beanbag against people firing live ammo.

Nope. North Korea got ZERO reactors from the US.

Stop making shit up.

Here, learn something:

Yep, they bought the parts to build the reactors with the billions Bill Clinton gave them.

Now North Korea has many nuclear bombs and you claim that the Democrats diplomacy prevented this?????

Trump. I miss $1.79 a gallon gasoline.

What more need anyone say.
And the oil companies stopped production when Xiden took office because, no one can explain? Perhaps because Xiden shut them down. We know that the new green deal is the objective of the demofks, so Make gas prices as high as they can to discourage gas car purchases. No new infrastructure built to handle an influx of electric cars.

did you vote? if not, you have no input here.

did you vote? if not, you have no input here.
That is the biggest load of horseshit, out of the many, many loads of horseshit we hear regarding voting. "If you don't vote you can't complain!" ? - fuck you. You cowards keep electing morons. I have every fucking right to complain. And I will do so as I please. You fuck it all up with your LO2E idiocy, and then have the gall to blame it on people who won't vote for your shitty candidates. Did I mention "fuck you"?

That is the biggest load of horseshit, out of the many, many loads of horseshit we hear regarding voting. "If you don't vote you can't complain!" ? - fuck you. You idiot fucks keep electing morons. I have every fucking right to complain. And I will do so as I please. You fuck it all up with your LO2E idiocy, and then have the gall to blame it on people who won't vote for your moron candidate. Did I mention "fuck you"?
naw, you don't wish to participate in the one right provided by a constitution known as the best in the world. So much so, the demofks leave the border open so others can come in and enjoy the fruits of our dead fore fathers.

That's the talk of stuffed shirt stiffs like George Will and Bill Kristol, who've done absolutely nothing even though the GOP has won more elections than not since Reagan.....Being a "dignified" loser still means you're a loser.

Your "making asses out of themselves" is received as not taking any bullshit, to far more people than not.....Perception is reality in politics.

You want to be the "dignified" 98-lb weakling who gets his head jammed into the flushing toilet by the jocks, that's your funeral...You're just another whimpering simp, playing beanbag against people firing live ammo.
If we become what we despise we win nothing.

Forum List

Back