Issues on which I disagree with the right

Maybe look into what it takes to defeat cheaters! Demofks have owned Chicago for fifty years. Conservatives don’t vote, that’s my evidence
No - I'm talking about your phrasing here. A common liberal conceit is that failing to do something that helps someone else is the same as harming them. Here you're trying to claim that the people who don't vote for Biden or Trump are responsible for Biden taking office. That's idiotic on the face of it. Got anything else?

Not reversing course is doing nothing....That makes you the loser, not me.

Do something, then come pester me.
I vote, it’s all anyone can do! I fulfilled that objective every election cycle! There’s no guarantees in elections, like there’s no crying in baseball

I agree with your opinion about the shallow understanding of history...

“Frederick Douglass is an example of somebody who’s done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice.” :lol:
Trump mentioned Douglass in the same breath that he mentioned Martin Luther King, you think Trump believes both are alive?

No - I'm talking about your phrasing here. A common liberal conceit is that failing to do something that helps someone else is the same as harming them. Here you're trying to claim that the people who don't vote for Biden or Trump are responsible for Biden taking office. That's idiotic on the face of it. Got anything else?
Damn straight! I get you don’t get it

Then name what is right!

Posting on this website is a monumental waste of time - there's really no denying that. But I'd still say that doing so is worth more than voting. Influencing other people, convincing them to stop doing the things that are making things worse - like voting LO2E - is far more important than casting a single vote, especially if you're throwing it away on the duopoly like most of the other rubes.

So, you're sticking with idiotic. Why? Are you an idiot? I know Trumpsters celebrate ignorance and stupidity. Is that the draw for you?
Trump was neither party, he made youge change to the election cycle! All one has to do is watch you losers say his name daily . I voted and made change deal with it

Posting on this website is a monumental waste of time - there's really no denying that. But I'd still say that doing so is worth more than voting. Influencing other people, convincing them to stop doing the things that are making things worse - like voting LO2E - is far more important than casting a single vote, especially if you're throwing it away on the duopoly like most of the other rubes.
Well if you don’t vote you failed! I’m using friends and family to spread information that the media refuses to cover, and they do the same thing. Trickle down

any right-wing belief that opposes liberty or equality of opportunity, or that favors government involvement in areas in which the government should butt out.
I wish there were far fewer abortions
I don't favor prayers in public schools
I don't favor the war on drugs.
I don't favor the wars in the middle-east.
I don't favor going to war to protect Taiwan.

So FlipFlop, you're either a liar, an idiot or a lefty if you think any of the above conflicts with conservatism! Where were you educated, on the internet? You just read off a Who's Who of what the Left is doing! Your thread ought to read things on which you disagree with the LEFT about.

One final thought though, prayer in school does not foster a government sanctioned religion unless no one is allowed in school except Christians! Any kid in school should be given the opportunity to practice THEIR faith as THEY see fit, not just the Muslims while everyone else is told to sit down and shut up.

Trump mentioned Douglass in the same breath that he mentioned Martin Luther King, you think Trump believes both are alive?
He spoke of Douglas in the present perfect. I don't think he had a clue who Douglas was until that day.

Well if you don’t vote you failed!
Failed at what? Failed to vote for a crappy candidate?

The way I look at it, it's like if two gangs moved into town. The Bloods are pretty bad, but they're not as bad as the Crips, and your sister is dating one of the leaders - so you support them. Now you're telling me that if I don't support the Bloods too, it's the same as supporting the Crips. Of course, my friend who supports the Crips tells me the same thing in reverse. Myself, I'm joining the "fence sitters", the anti-gang task force, and fighting against both gangs.

You'll tell me we don't have a chance, you'll tell me that we should really give the Bloods a break, because they're not as bad as the Crips. That we're just making things worse by fighting the political reality that the gangs are in charge.

I don't give a shit about your boot-licking nonsense. Fuck the gangs.

Last edited:

The only time a person throws away their vote is when they don't vote for one of the two parties of power. When I vote, I stand a chance at winning if my people get in. If you vote third party, you might as well stay home. You'd accomplish just as much.

Failed at what? Failed to vote for a crappy candidate?

The way I look at it, it's like if two gangs moved into town. The Bloods are pretty bad, but they're not as bad as the Crips, and your sister is dating one of the leaders - so you support them. Now you're telling me that if I don't support the Bloods too, it's the same as supporting the Crips. Of course, my friend who supports the Crips tells me the same thing in reverse. Myself, I'm joining the "fence sitters", the anti-gang task force, and fighting against both gangs.

You'll tell me we don't have a chance, you'll tell me that we should really give the Bloods a break, because they're not as bad as the Crips. That we're just making things worse by fighting the political reality that the gangs are in charge.

I don't give a shit about your boot-licking nonsense. Fuck the gangs.
well in your scenario, the police would be who I'd back, funny you don't know that option. The gangs are one party, the cops are the other party. I stand with them proudly to take out fking gangs.

I disagree. If you vote for someone you don't actually support, your vote is fraudulent and arguably worse than not voting at all.

Wrong. If my guy got back in, our gasoline would be about $2.30 a gallon today. If my guy got in, our inflation rate would still be in the 2% range. If my guy got in, we wouldn't have the worst border problem in over 20 years. If my guy got in, we wouldn't have a supply chain problem.

Would he start executing worthless overpowering agencies and bureaucracies as I'd like? No he wouldn't. Would he be able to pressure Congress into making being here illegally a felony that carries a minimum of 5 years in federal prison? No he could not. Would he at least put some federal effort into stopping spoofed solicitation calls from overseas? Probably not.

But if he won, I'd have a lot of the things I do want, and more importantly, the country needs. And if he won, our country would be in ten times better shape than it is now. That's why I vote.

Wrong. If my guy got back in, our gasoline would be about $2.30 a gallon today. If my guy got in, our inflation rate would still be in the 2% range. If my guy got in, we wouldn't have the worst border problem in over 20 years. If my guy got in, we wouldn't have a supply chain problem.
Right. I don't expect, don't want, government to mess with in any of these things. I don't vote based on whether it will score me free shit or not.

So, no thanks?

Forum List

Back