Israelis stoned Palestinian to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No eyewitnesses needed; Hitler left lots of film footage.

So, theres films which show Gassings at Auschwitz & shootings ar Babi Yar???????

I've never seen such.

That's besides the point, why do you support Israels brutality????

My grandfather was one of the soldiers who liberated the camp. The stories he told were horrific.

See, So Jewish eyewitnesses matter & the Goyim eyewitnesses don't matter.

Gotcha.

I am not the only one that feels that way. You don't think may non-Jews feel this way? You think my grandfather was lying? LOL. Film footage supports what he stated as well as numerous other eye witnesses. Visit the Holocaust Museum in DC.

I actually don't deny that the Holocaust happened.

But, Jews constantly bombard us with Eyewitnesses of the Holocaust.
But
then Palestinian Eyewitnesses of Israeli's ethnic brutality are somehow invalid & thrown out.

It's never been about a legit discussion, but ALWAYS about furthering the goals of Zionism, Israel & the Jews.

No they don't. The Germans do the bombarding.

So, theres films which show Gassings at Auschwitz & shootings ar Babi Yar???????

I've never seen such.

My grandfather was one of the soldiers who liberated the camp. The stories he told were horrific.

Gotcha.

I am not the only one that feels that way. You don't think may non-Jews feel this way? You think my grandfather was lying? LOL. Film footage supports what he stated as well as numerous other eye witnesses. Visit the Holocaust Museum in DC.

But
then Palestinian Eyewitnesses of Israeli's ethnic brutality are somehow invalid & thrown out.

It's never been about a legit discussion, but ALWAYS about furthering the goals of Zionism, Israel & the Jews.
Let’s face facts...In your world, anyone who tries to murder a Jew is a hero and should succeed.

Bullsh(t, I've never said a single comment here to ever support the Nazis, or the Holocaust.

My defense of Palestinians is simple, they had their land stolen & people brutalized by Israel.

Why is that so hard to comprehend?

That's a large portion of the cause of Muslim hatred directed at Jews, is in fact Israel's brutal occupation of Palestine.

I've never seen such.

Gotcha.

But

There are 1.6bn Muslims there are no ethnic cleansings going on. Only 16 million Jews in the world. Please educate yourself. You are really embarrassing yourself.

Israel has been ethnic cleansing Palestinians since the Nakba.
From Deir Yassin Massacre in 1948 to the May 14th Massacre in 2018, show that Israel has engaged in 70 years of Terroristic Massacres.

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh.

And all Jew haters are in bliss for the opportunity to throw shit at the wall.

Funny how eyewitnesses about the Holocaust matter so much to Israelis & then other eyewitnesses can't be trusted.

As if Israel can be trusted after harboring Jew Commie butcher Salomon Morel, with thousands of eyewitnesses of Morel's war crimes, and Israel calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

I've never seen such.

Do you enjoy making a fool of yourself?
Actually, you do.

Show the footage?

Eyewitnesses are also depended on saying Jedwabne was by Poles.

I guess those eyewitnesses count & not the Palestinians accounts of a Hebrew speaker perpetrated Israeli settler stoning?

No wonder why so many people don't like Jews.

Another stupid dumb Pollack remark. Just one site “ The Anti Semitism of our Church Fathers” has nothing to do with Israel or Palestine.
Neither did the Holocaust. However, he’s too stupid to know the difference. He’s too busy defending the mass murders his ilk is responsible for

Gotcha.

But

There are 1.6bn Muslims there are no ethnic cleansings going on. Only 16 million Jews in the world. Please educate yourself. You are really embarrassing yourself.

From Deir Yassin Massacre in 1948 to the May 14th Massacre in 2018, show that Israel has engaged in 70 years of Terroristic Massacres.

How coming their population has been increasing?

Actually, you do.

Show the footage?

I guess those eyewitnesses count & not the Palestinians accounts of a Hebrew speaker perpetrated Israeli settler stoning?

No wonder why so many people don't lije Jews.
Try YouTube, you stupid fuck.

There's been Holocaust deniers here & I've never seen you bring up these footages.

Why?

Either you're lazy & stupid or they don't exist on Youtube
They come and go in one day.
You’re an everyday asshole.

Being a prick on the Internet, because he can.

Who are the pricks who support more blood to spill of the Palestinians?
Zionists!

When the May14th Massacre had happened, quite a few Zionists here called it "GOOD" including a Moderator.

Funny how eyewitnesses about the Holocaust matter so much to Israelis & then other eyewitnesses can't be trusted.

As if Israel can be trusted after harboring Jew Commie butcher Salomon Morel, with thousands of eyewitnesses of Morel's war crimes, and Israel calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

I've never seen such.

Actually, you do.

Show the footage?

No wonder why so many people don't like Jews.

Another stupid dumb Pollack remark. Just one site “ The Anti Semitism of our Church Fathers” has nothing to do with Israel or Palestine.
Neither did the Holocaust. However, he’s too stupid to know the difference. He’s too busy defending the mass murders his ilk is responsible for

What mass-murderers am I defending, jerk?

I've actually condemned the Holocaust & Jedwabne, and Kielce.

But, you & your Zionist scums on the forum like to support the May14th Massacre against Palestinians, all across this forum we see calls for Palestinian blood in this vile Israeli Terrorist attack.

Zionist terrorism has become normalized in a few countries, particularly Israel & the U.S.A.

Gotcha.

But

Let’s face facts...In your world, anyone who tries to murder a Jew is a hero and should succeed.

Bullsh(t, I've never said a single comment here to ever support the Nazis, or the Holocaust.

My defense of Palestinians is simple, they had their land stolen & people brutalized by Israel.

That's a large portion of the cause of Muslim hatred directed at Jews, is in fact Israel's brutal occupation of Palestine.
Bullshit.

Gotcha.

But

Israel's behavior towards Palestine clearly fits the Ethnic-Cleansing glove.
Especially the Nabka scare tatics & expulsions of people off of their lands & the Massacres including Deir Yassin Massacre, but yes, these Massacres still keep going on & the Settlements keep kicking Palestinians off of their land in recent years.

This is all classic Ethnic Cleansing, perhaps not on a grand scale anymore, but it's still going on none the less.

But

Especially the Nabka scare tatics & expulsions of people off of their lands & the Massacres including Deir Yassin Massacre, but yes, these Massacres still keep going on & the Settlements keep kicking Palestinians off of their land in recent years.

This is all classic Ethnic Cleansing, perhaps not on a grand scale anymore, but it's still going on none the less.
Bullshit.

Gotcha.

But

Bullshit.

What's bullshit?

To tell you the truth, your Zionists act the most like Neo-Nazis, of any ethnic ideology I've ever encountered.

Nazis tend to think it's a fact when they say the Holocaust doesn't exist, because they want it to be so badly.

Likewise Zionists do similar, pretending Israel never stole land, or massacred, or did Terrorism.

There's also an extreme ethno-centrism between both Nazis & Jews, not to mention how Lebensraum settlements of Nazi Germany & Israel's settlements resemble each other.

Nazis tend to cry prefusely about Poles killing 300 or so Germans in Bromberg, and refuse to speak of Nazi collaborator Germans there, or even acknolwedge the millions of Poles killed by Nazi Germans in WW2.
Likewise
Jews tend to cry prefusely about Poles killing 300 or so Jews in Jedwabne, and refuse to speak of Soviet collaborator Jews there, or even acknowledge the thousands & thousands of Poles killed by Soviet Jews following WW2.

Anyways,
Show me one comment from me where I've ever supported Nazis, or the Holocaust?

I might I've said Jews Hijack the Holocaust victimhood.
or
That Nazis had some good ideas & good technology.

I've ALWAYS condemned Nazi crimes, including the Holocaust, but also the Operation Barbarossa Mass murders, the Wola Massacre, the Babi Yar Massacre, the Ponary Massacre, the Operation Tannenberg, etc. etc.

But

I've heard that drivel countless times. It gets tedious after a while.

But

Bullshit.

Right, sure.

Zionists / Israeli Jews saying that the Nakba never existed.

Just like Neo Nazis / Germans saying the Babi Yar Massacre never existed.

Playing Devils Advocate, say they were. They are going to be held accountable UNLIKE Palestinian Scum or kill innocent Israelis.
If it were the opposite, he would find excuses just like his Pollack ILK did in WW 11

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh.

The title given to the thread is an outright lie - so knowingly You troll the thread.
Q. Why are Jew haters such deranged mental midgets?

So, if Hebrew speakers are the perps, who did it A-Hole????
If anyone knew You wouldn't have to LIE about it.

By the way Arabs see "honor killing" as an acceptable form of punishment in the family.
Stoning women for adultery in such cases is prescribed by Sharia, and supported by a vast majority of the Islamists.

It's NEVER been about an open dialogue, It's ALWAYS been about getting yours at all costs, when it comes to the Zionist, Israeli & Jewish agenda.

Case & Point below.

Jewish Zionist : We have eyewitnesses of Jedwabne Pogrom... It means it happened.

Jewish Zionist: They have eyewitnesses of Salomon Morel's Zgoda Labor Camp.... It means it never happened.

Jewish Zionist: We have eyewitnesses of the Holocaust..... It means it happened.

Jewish Zionist: They have eyewitnesses of the Nakba.... It means it never happened.

Jewish Zionist: We have eyewitnesses of an Arab terrorist.... It means it happened.

Jewish Zionist: They have eyewitnesses of an Israeli settler stoning Arabs to death.... It means it never happened.

The title given to the thread is an outright lie - so knowingly You troll the thread.

By the way Arabs see "honor killing" as an acceptable form of punishment in the family.
Stoning women for adultery in such cases is prescribed by Sharia, and supported by a vast majority of the Islamists.

Jewish Zionist : We have eyewitnesses of Jedwabne Pogrom... It means it happened.

Jewish Zionist: They have eyewitnesses of Salomon Morel's Zgoda Labor Camp.... It means it never happened.

Jewish Zionist: We have eyewitnesses of the Holocaust..... It means it happened.

Jewish Zionist: They have eyewitnesses of the Nakba.... It means it never happened.

Jewish Zionist: We have eyewitnesses of an Arab terrorist.... It means it happened.

Jewish Zionist: They have eyewitnesses of an Israeli settler stoning Arabs to death.... It means it never happened.
Oh so now they have an "eye witness"... You just invent as You go.

Q. Do You troll Your own thread because You know the title is a LIE?

Q. Do You troll Your own thread because You know the title is a LIE?

What makes this anymore of a lie, or an honesty than say Jedwabne?????????
Keep in mind Jedwabne is also based entirely on eyewitnesses.

You Zionists & Jews tend to just flail your arms around, looking for any propaganda that sticks, trying so desperately to pin the crime on the enemy, but not to ever get the crime pinned on you.

It's NEVER been any kind of open & honest dialogue, it's ALWAYS been a sort of manipulative, twist of history.

It's NEVER been about an open dialogue, It's ALWAYS been about getting yours at all costs, when it comes to the Zionist, Israeli & Jewish agenda.

Case & Point below.

You're overwrought.

No Arab Palestinians have been removed from Israel or Area C except in the context of war during years of active fighting. To say that ethnic cleansing is occurring in present day is silly.

Also the OP intentionally demonizes Israel by falsely equivalizing "stoning" with "stone throwing". If indeed Jewish Israeli citizens did commit this crime (not proven) then they will be dealt with in law. What else could you possibly ask of a nation?

The rest of Sokbieski's posts on this thread are standard, uninteresting antisemitic crap. Yawn.

Bullshit.

Right, sure.

Zionists / Israeli Jews saying that the Nakba never existed.

Just like Neo Nazis / Germans saying the Babi Yar Massacre never existed.
Bullshit.

No Arab Palestinians have been removed from Israel or Area C except in the context of war during years of active fighting. To say that ethnic cleansing is occurring in present day is silly.

Also the OP intentionally demonizes Israel by falsely equivalizing "stoning" with "stone throwing". If indeed Jewish Israeli citizens did commit this crime (not proven) then they will be dealt with in law. What else could you possibly ask of a nation?

The rest of Sokbieski's posts on this thread are standard, uninteresting antisemitic crap. Yawn.

Palestine with the Nabka & then again in Golan Heights experienced a sort of Terrorism & Expulsion of Arabs, where they were bullied out of their homes by none other than Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back