Israelis stoned Palestinian to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, but, but I thought only Arabs did such?

Israel arrests three Jewish minors over murder of Palestinian woman

Israel Arrests Three Jewish Minors Over Murder of Palestinian Woman

The minors, all yeshiva students, are suspected of terrorism and murder offenses for allegedly hurling rocks at Aisha Mohammed Rabi's car, Shin Bet says

Yaniv Kubovich and Yotam Berger Jan 06, 2019 2:09 PM
10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

Aisha Mohammed Rabi (left); her funeral in Biddya, Oct. 13, 2018. AP Photo/Majdi Mohammed
'Stay strong': Israeli justice minister calls mother of Jewish terror suspect[/paste:font]
Three Jewish minors arrested in recent days are suspected of involvement in the October murder of a Palestinian woman in the West Bank, Shin Bet security service said on Sunday.

Aisha Mohammed Rabi, 47, and her husband Yacoub were driving near a West Bank checkpoint south of Nablus when a group of settlers threw stones at their car.

Two more minors were arrested on Saturday, yet it remains unclear whether they are suspected of the same offenses as the other three.

> Israeli ‘Jewish terror’ incidents targeting Palestinians tripled in 2018The Flourishing of the Jewish KKK | Opinion

Rabi was reportedly struck in the head with a stone and died shortly after. Her husband was lightly wounded.

According to the Shin Bet statement, the teens are students at the "Pri Ha'aretz" yeshiva in the West Bank settlement of Rehelim, which is located near the scene of the killing.

So has anyone yet proven it were Jews or Israelis?
Of course not, and the OP knows it...

:oops8:

Playing Devils Advocate, say they were. They are going to be held accountable UNLIKE Palestinian Scum or kill innocent Israelis.
If it were the opposite, he would find excuses just like his Pollack ILK did in WW 11

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh...

And the Jew haters are in bliss for the opportunity to throw shit at the wall.

Consider the source. His Grandfather loved killing Jews.

My Polish family came before WW2, You lying, dumb Zionist POS.

The minors, all yeshiva students, are suspected of terrorism and murder offenses for allegedly hurling rocks at Aisha Mohammed Rabi's car, Shin Bet says

10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

Aisha Mohammed Rabi (left); her funeral in Biddya, Oct. 13, 2018. AP Photo/Majdi Mohammed
'Stay strong': Israeli justice minister calls mother of Jewish terror suspect[/paste:font]
Three Jewish minors arrested in recent days are suspected of involvement in the October murder of a Palestinian woman in the West Bank, Shin Bet security service said on Sunday.

Aisha Mohammed Rabi, 47, and her husband Yacoub were driving near a West Bank checkpoint south of Nablus when a group of settlers threw stones at their car.

Two more minors were arrested on Saturday, yet it remains unclear whether they are suspected of the same offenses as the other three.

> Israeli ‘Jewish terror’ incidents targeting Palestinians tripled in 2018The Flourishing of the Jewish KKK | Opinion

Rabi was reportedly struck in the head with a stone and died shortly after. Her husband was lightly wounded.

According to the Shin Bet statement, the teens are students at the "Pri Ha'aretz" yeshiva in the West Bank settlement of Rehelim, which is located near the scene of the killing.

Playing Devils Advocate, say they were. They are going to be held accountable UNLIKE Palestinian Scum or kill innocent Israelis.
If it were the opposite, he would find excuses just like his Pollack ILK did in WW 11

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh.

And all Jew haters are in bliss for the opportunity to throw shit at the wall.

Funny how eyewitnesses about the Holocaust matter so much to Israelis & then other eyewitnesses can't be trusted.

As if Israel can be trusted after harboring Jew Commie butcher Salomon Morel, with thousands of eyewitnesses of Morel's war crimes, and Israel calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
The title given to the thread is an outright lie - so knowingly You troll the thread.
Q. Why are Jew haters such deranged mental midgets?

So, if Hebrew speakers are the perps, who did it A-Hole????

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh.

Funny how eyewitnesses about the Holocaust matter so much to Israelis & then other eyewitnesses can't be trusted.

As if Israel can be trusted after harboring Jew Commie butcher Salomon Morel, with thousands of eyewitnesses of Morel's war crimes, and Israel calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
No eyewitnesses needed; Hitler left lots of film footage.

So, theres films which show Gassings at Auschwitz & shootings ar Babi Yar???????

I've never seen such.

That's besides the point, why do you support Israels brutality????
Do you enjoy making a fool of yourself?
Actually, you do.

So, theres films which show Gassings at Auschwitz & shootings ar Babi Yar???????

I've never seen such.

I support it because they are dealing with zombie terrorist evil opponents. I support more brutality actually.

I've never seen such.

My grandfather was one of the soldiers who liberated the camp. The stories he told were horrific.

I've never seen such.

Actually, you do.

Show the footage?

Eyewitnesses are also depended on saying Jedwabne was by Poles.

I guess those eyewitnesses count & not the Palestinians accounts of a Hebrew speaker perpetrated Israeli settler stoning?

No wonder why so many people don't like Jews.

I've never seen such.

Actually, you do.

Show the footage?

I guess those eyewitnesses count & not the Palestinians accounts of a Hebrew speaker perpetrated Israeli settler stoning?

No wonder why so many people don't lije Jews.
Try YouTube, you stupid fuck.

I've never seen such.

My grandfather was one of the soldiers who liberated the camp. The stories he told were horrific.

See, So Jewish eyewitnesses matter & the Goyim eyewitnesses don't matter.

Gotcha.

I've never seen such.

Gotcha.
The American Revolution never happened.

I've never seen such.

Actually, you do.

Show the footage?

There's been Holocaust deniers here & I've never seen you bring up these footages.

Why?

Either you're lazy & stupid or they don't exist on Youtube

I've never seen such.

Actually, you do.

Show the footage?

There's been Holocaust deniers here & I've never seen you bring up these footages.

Why?

They come and go in one day.
You’re an everyday asshole.

I've never seen such.

Gotcha.

I am not the only one that feels that way. You don't think may non-Jews feel this way? You think my grandfather was lying? LOL. Film footage supports what he stated as well as numerous other eye witnesses. Visit the Holocaust Museum in DC.

I've never seen such.

Actually, you do.

Show the footage?

Why?

Same reason you avoid answering my questions. Either you're lazy & stupid or well that is enough.

The title given to the thread is an outright lie - so knowingly You troll the thread.
Q. Why are Jew haters such deranged mental midgets?

So, if Hebrew speakers are the perps, who did it A-Hole????
If anyone knew You wouldn't have to LIE about it.

By the way Arabs see "honor killing" as an acceptable form of punishment in the family.
Stoning women for adultery in such cases is prescribed by Sharia, and supported by a vast majority of the Islamists.

10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh...

And the Jew haters are in bliss for the opportunity to throw shit at the wall.

Consider the source. His Grandfather loved killing Jews.

My Polish family came before WW2, You lying, dumb Zionist POS.

I never stated they were ALL there you Pollack Moron. However, it takes just a few Hateful Racist Pollacks like you and your Jew Hating Grandfather you Pollack piece of Scum

I've never seen such.

Actually, you do.

Show the footage?

Why?

They come and go in one day.
You’re an everyday asshole.

Being a prick on the Internet, because he can.

I've never seen such.

Gotcha.

I am not the only one that feels that way. You don't think may non-Jews feel this way? You think my grandfather was lying? LOL. Film footage supports what he stated as well as numerous other eye witnesses. Visit the Holocaust Museum in DC.

I actually don't deny that the Holocaust happened.

But, Jews constantly bombard us with Eyewitnesses of the Holocaust.
But
then Palestinian Eyewitnesses of Israeli's ethnic brutality are somehow invalid & thrown out.

It's never been about a legit discussion, but ALWAYS about furthering the goals of Zionism, Israel & the Jews.

I've never seen such.

Gotcha.

But
then Palestinian Eyewitnesses of Israeli's ethnic brutality are somehow invalid & thrown out.

It's never been about a legit discussion, but ALWAYS about furthering the goals of Zionism, Israel & the Jews.

There are 1.6bn Muslims there are no ethnic cleansings going on. Only 16 million Jews in the world. Please educate yourself. You are really embarrassing yourself.

I've never seen such.

Gotcha.

But

Let’s face facts...In your world, anyone who tries to murder a Jew is a hero and should succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back