Israelis stoned Palestinian to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Arab Palestinians have been removed from Israel or Area C except in the context of war during years of active fighting. To say that ethnic cleansing is occurring in present day is silly.

Also the OP intentionally demonizes Israel by falsely equivalizing "stoning" with "stone throwing". If indeed Jewish Israeli citizens did commit this crime (not proven) then they will be dealt with in law. What else could you possibly ask of a nation?

The rest of Sokbieski's posts on this thread are standard, uninteresting antisemitic crap. Yawn.

Palestine with the Nabka & then again in Golan Heights experienced a sort of Terrorism & Expulsion of Arabs, where they were bullied out of their homes by none other than Israel.
Bullshit.

No Arab Palestinians have been removed from Israel or Area C except in the context of war during years of active fighting. To say that ethnic cleansing is occurring in present day is silly.

Also the OP intentionally demonizes Israel by falsely equivalizing "stoning" with "stone throwing". If indeed Jewish Israeli citizens did commit this crime (not proven) then they will be dealt with in law. What else could you possibly ask of a nation?

The rest of Sokbieski's posts on this thread are standard, uninteresting antisemitic crap. Yawn.

Palestine with the Nabka & then again in Golan Heights experienced a sort of Terrorism & Expulsion of Arabs, where they were bullied out of their homes by none other than Israel.
Bullshit.

What's Bullshit, is Jewish Zionists claiming Palestinians didn't exist until the 1960's, but that Palestinians terrorized Jews in the 1920's.

But, but, but I thought only Arabs did such?

Israel arrests three Jewish minors over murder of Palestinian woman

Israel Arrests Three Jewish Minors Over Murder of Palestinian Woman

The minors, all yeshiva students, are suspected of terrorism and murder offenses for allegedly hurling rocks at Aisha Mohammed Rabi's car, Shin Bet says

Yaniv Kubovich and Yotam Berger Jan 06, 2019 2:09 PM
10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

Aisha Mohammed Rabi (left); her funeral in Biddya, Oct. 13, 2018. AP Photo/Majdi Mohammed
'Stay strong': Israeli justice minister calls mother of Jewish terror suspect[/paste:font]
Three Jewish minors arrested in recent days are suspected of involvement in the October murder of a Palestinian woman in the West Bank, Shin Bet security service said on Sunday.

Aisha Mohammed Rabi, 47, and her husband Yacoub were driving near a West Bank checkpoint south of Nablus when a group of settlers threw stones at their car.

Two more minors were arrested on Saturday, yet it remains unclear whether they are suspected of the same offenses as the other three.

> Israeli ‘Jewish terror’ incidents targeting Palestinians tripled in 2018The Flourishing of the Jewish KKK | Opinion

Rabi was reportedly struck in the head with a stone and died shortly after. Her husband was lightly wounded.

According to the Shin Bet statement, the teens are students at the "Pri Ha'aretz" yeshiva in the West Bank settlement of Rehelim, which is located near the scene of the killing.
In Israel the killers are arrested and tried for murder of the Palestinian woman. In Palestine the killers of an Israeli would be heroes.

Like Israeli Terrorist Menachem Begin of the Irgun, is seen as a Hero by many in Israel, and even by many Jews outside of Israel, and even won a Nobel Peace Prize?

But, but, but, I thought only Muslims behaved in such a manner.

Tell that to the victims of the Deir Yassin Massacre, and the King David Hotel Bombing by the Irgun Menachem Begin had belonged to.

Is it illegal to be gay in Israel? Yes or No?

Do women have equal rights in Israel? Yes or no?

Is there freedom of speech in Israel? Yes or no?

A.) So Israel supports Gay pride?

B.) So Israel supports Feminism?

C.) So in Israel I could get away with my facts against Israel??????

So, explain why Right-Wingers should love, love, love Israel???????????
------------------------------------------------------- because Israel is Allied with the USA and against the muslim arab enemy that inhabits the middle east Sob .

What kind of Ally is Israel, considering the Lavon Affair, the U.S.S Liberty Bombing & Jonathan Pollard?

Bullshit.

What's Bullshit, is Jewish Zionists claiming Palestinians didn't exist until the 1960's, but that Palestinians terrorized Jews in the 1920's.
If you can post bullshit time after time, so can I.

In Israel the killers are arrested and tried for murder of the Palestinian woman. In Palestine the killers of an Israeli would be heroes.

Like Israeli Terrorist Menachem Begin of the Irgun, is seen as a Hero by many in Israel, and even by many Jews outside of Israel, and even won a Nobel Peace Prize?

Tell that to the victims of the Deir Yassin Massacre, and the King David Hotel Bombing by the Irgun Menachem Begin had belonged to.

------------------------------------------------------- because Israel is Allied with the USA and against the muslim arab enemy that inhabits the middle east Sob .

What kind of Ally is Israel, considering the Lavon Affair, the U.S.S Liberty Bombing & Jonathan Pollard?
Bullshit.

So you want me to answer your questions when you purposely don’t answer mine? How Fascist of you.

Pollard and Libery are Fake News. You’re gullible.

I don't want to kill anybody, note that more Palestinians have been killed than Israelis, in this conflict, however
as it should be. Cops kill more criminals than criminals kill cops. Why should both sides die equally.

Haha, Except the origins of Israel is of Terrorists, no different than Hamas.
Israel was founded by 3 major & many minor Jewish Supremacist Terrorist organizations, like the Irgun, the Haganah, and the Lehi.
They worked together to massacre Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre, obviously NOT MUCH changed in 70 years, as was seen months ago in the May 14th Massacre.

In the context of war. As I said. War is over. Hint: they lost.

I don't want to kill anybody, note that more Palestinians have been killed than Israelis, in this conflict, however
as it should be. Cops kill more criminals than criminals kill cops. Why should both sides die equally.

Israel was founded by 3 major & many minor Jewish Supremacist Terrorist organizations, like the Irgun, the Haganah, and the Lehi.
They worked together to massacre Palestinians in Deir Yassin Massacre, obviously NOT MUCH changed in 70 years, as was seen months ago in the May 14th Massacre.
Bullshit.

Washington and Jefferson were terrorists too..they stopped. Islam has not stopped for 2k yrs

Pollard never spied & U.S.S Liberty was never attacked?

Source?????????
Oh noes, you better inform more people Mr.No-Source.

Washington and Jefferson were terrorists too..they stopped. Islam has not stopped for 2k yrs

They were more like Palestine, actually, defending their land from invaders from far away.

Oh? So you know the about Golan Heights?

Do give me the details of events there. :2up:

Playing Devils Advocate, say they were. They are going to be held accountable UNLIKE Palestinian Scum or kill innocent Israelis.
If it were the opposite, he would find excuses just like his Pollack ILK did in WW 11

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh.

And all Jew haters are in bliss for the opportunity to throw shit at the wall.

Funny how eyewitnesses about the Holocaust matter so much to Israelis & then other eyewitnesses can't be trusted.

As if Israel can be trusted after harboring Jew Commie butcher Salomon Morel, with thousands of eyewitnesses of Morel's war crimes, and Israel calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
No eyewitnesses needed; Hitler left lots of film footage.

So, theres films which show Gassings at Auschwitz & shootings ar Babi Yar???????

I've never seen such.

That's besides the point, why do you support Israels brutality????

I support it because they are dealing with zombie terrorist evil opponents. I support more brutality actually.

See, you're a Brutal Zionist Savage, and are too violent & primitive, to know right from wrong, about how a minority of Jewish Zionist invaders largely from Europe, started stealing the land from Palestine, when the Arabs there clearly made up more land ownership & also more of the population was Arab than Jewish.

Pollard never spied & U.S.S Liberty was never attacked?

Source?????????
Oh noes, you better inform more people Mr.No-Source.
Poland delivered what Jew hater Casper Weinberger held back.

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh.

And all Jew haters are in bliss for the opportunity to throw shit at the wall.

Funny how eyewitnesses about the Holocaust matter so much to Israelis & then other eyewitnesses can't be trusted.

As if Israel can be trusted after harboring Jew Commie butcher Salomon Morel, with thousands of eyewitnesses of Morel's war crimes, and Israel calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
No eyewitnesses needed; Hitler left lots of film footage.

So, theres films which show Gassings at Auschwitz & shootings ar Babi Yar???????

I've never seen such.

That's besides the point, why do you support Israels brutality????

I support it because they are dealing with zombie terrorist evil opponents. I support more brutality actually.

See, you're a Brutal Zionist Savage, and are too violent & primitive, to know right from wrong, about how a minority of Jewish Zionist invaders largely from Europe, started stealing the land from Palestine, when the Arabs there clearly made up more land ownership & also more of the population was Arab than Jewish.
Bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back