Israelis stoned Palestinian to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Israeli Terrorist Menachem Begin of the Irgun, is seen as a Hero by many in Israel, and even by many Jews outside of Israel, and even won a Nobel Peace Prize?

But, but, but, I thought only Muslims behaved in such a manner.

Tell that to the victims of the Deir Yassin Massacre, and the King David Hotel Bombing by the Irgun Menachem Begin had belonged to.

Is it illegal to be gay in Israel? Yes or No?

Do women have equal rights in Israel? Yes or no?

Is there freedom of speech in Israel? Yes or no?

A.) So Israel supports Gay pride?

B.) So Israel supports Feminism?

C.) So in Israel I could get away with my facts against Israel??????

So, explain why Right-Wingers should love, love, love Israel???????????

Why is fair for me to answer your questions when you have yet to answer one of mine? Is that a troll tactic you employ?

That’s what Pollacks do besides setting throwing Jews into barns, locking them in , pouring gasoline and setting fires.

What's so different between Israeli Zionist perpetrated Deir Yassin Massacre & the Polish perpetrated Jedwabne Massacre?

The difference is in one is by a people who are terrorizing another people as "Immigrants" & "Colonizers" which fought back against Zionist claims to build a land upon their homes.

The other who are terrorizing another people who were a "Fifth Column" & "Minority" which collaborated with the NKVD to oppress, kill & send Poles to Gulags.

So you just ignore my posts and don't answer my questions? This is a waste of time. I am reporting you. Good bye.

Why is fair for me to answer your questions when you have yet to answer one of mine? Is that a troll tactic you employ?

That’s what Pollacks do besides setting throwing Jews into barns, locking them in , pouring gasoline and setting fires.

What's so different between Israeli Zionist perpetrated Deir Yassin Massacre & the Polish perpetrated Jedwabne Massacre?

The difference is in one is by a people who are terrorizing another people as "Immigrants" & "Colonizers" which fought back against Zionist claims to build a land upon their homes.

The other who are terrorizing another people who were a "Fifth Column" & "Minority" which collaborated with the NKVD to oppress, kill & send Poles to Gulags.

So you just ignore my posts and don't answer my questions? This is a waste of time. I am reporting you. Good bye.

Why do you feel the need to Report anybody?

Talk about a Zionist Snow-flake.

Yet, my statements have been more factual against Jews, than yours ever have been against Poles?
When you first came here, you said ethnic Poles built Auschwitz, it turns out ethnic Jews built Auschwitz.

That's besides the point, why do you think it's okay for the Zion of Israel to slaughter Palestinians in Cold-Blood??????
See a psychiatrist.
But first get a blow up doll.

More off topic flames, If I were to behave like this, I'd get banned.
But, here you are completely capable of off topic flames.

Why is it so hard to discuss that Palestinians have been brutalized by Israelis?

Talk about off topic? You mentioned the Holocaust ( again) Prove that Jews Voluntarily built any of the Concentration Camps.
Talking about your Anti Semitic Pollack double standard is not off topic. In Israel they are going to face the law unlike Palestinians who kill Israelis. Why is it so hard to discuss your dumb Racist Pollack Double Standard?

Israel shoots into crowds maiming & massacring Palestinians?

But, somehow Israelis stoning a Palestinian is worse?

Hahhaha, Israelis in general have a bunch of crimes against the Palestinians.
The one in the OP, is just one of the many.

March 1, 1942 Auschwitz Birkenau opened

commandant. SS-Obersturmführer (senior lieutenant) Josef Kramer was appointed Höss's deputy. Auschwitz I, the original camp, became the administrative center for the whole complex.

Local residents were evicted, including 1,200 people who lived in shacks around the barracks. Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Filip Müller (3 January 1922 – 9 November 2013) was a Slovak Jewish Holocaust survivor who was one of Sonderkommando members at Auschwitz, the largest Nazi German extermination camp of World War II. He witnessed the extermination of Jews and published a memoir, Eyewitness Auschwitz - Three Years in the Gas Chambers, in 1979.[1]

Interior of the crematorium at Auschwitz
Müller was born in Sereď, in the Czechoslovak Republic. In April 1942, at the age of twenty, he was in one of the earliest Holocaust transports to Auschwitz. He was given prisoner number 29236 and assigned to work on the construction of crematoria and the installation of the gas chambers.

Auschwitz

Located in German-occupied Poland, Auschwitz consisted of three camps including a killing center. The camps were opened over the course of nearly two years, 1940-1942. Auschwitz closed in January 1945 with its liberation by the Soviet army (My Ancestors).

More than 1.1 million people died at Auschwitz, including nearly one million Jews. Those who were not sent directly to gas chambers were sentenced to forced labor.

Auschwitz I, the main camp, was the first camp established near Oswiecim. Construction began in April 1940 in an abandoned Polish army barracks in a suburb of the city.

Oh, I bet you'd like to divert the topic away from Israeli brutality against Palestine & towards blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

Why do you feel the need to Report anybody?

Talk about a Zionist Snow-flake.

HA!!! You finally responded. LMAO. I am not reporting you just wanted to see if you were not responding on purpose because you know I am thrashing you. Thanks for proving my point.

See a psychiatrist.

Why is it so hard to discuss that Palestinians have been brutalized by Israelis?

Talk about off topic? You mentioned the Holocaust ( again) Prove that Jews Voluntarily built any of the Concentration Camps.
Talking about your Anti Semitic Pollack double standard is not off topic. In Israel they are going to face the law unlike Palestinians who kill Israelis. Why is it so hard to discuss your dumb Racist Pollack Double Standard?

commandant. SS-Obersturmführer (senior lieutenant) Josef Kramer was appointed Höss's deputy. Auschwitz I, the original camp, became the administrative center for the whole complex.

Local residents were evicted, including 1,200 people who lived in shacks around the barracks. Around 300 Jewish residents of Oświęcim were brought in to lay foundations.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Filip Müller (3 January 1922 – 9 November 2013) was a Slovak Jewish Holocaust survivor who was one of Sonderkommando members at Auschwitz, the largest Nazi German extermination camp of World War II. He witnessed the extermination of Jews and published a memoir, Eyewitness Auschwitz - Three Years in the Gas Chambers, in 1979.[1]

Müller was born in Sereď, in the Czechoslovak Republic. In April 1942, at the age of twenty, he was in one of the earliest Holocaust transports to Auschwitz. He was given prisoner number 29236 and assigned to work on the construction of crematoria and the installation of the gas chambers.

Auschwitz

Located in German-occupied Poland, Auschwitz consisted of three camps including a killing center. The camps were opened over the course of nearly two years, 1940-1942. Auschwitz closed in January 1945 with its liberation by the Soviet army (My Ancestors).

More than 1.1 million people died at Auschwitz, including nearly one million Jews. Those who were not sent directly to gas chambers were sentenced to forced labor.

Auschwitz I, the main camp, was the first camp established near Oswiecim. Construction began in April 1940 in an abandoned Polish army barracks in a suburb of the city.

Oh, I bet you'd like to divert the topic away from Israeli brutality against Palestine & towards blaming Poland for the Holocaust.

What does divert mean?

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Auschwitz

What does divert mean?

Your problem is that you don’t speak Pollack. :auiqs.jpg:

What you are is a psychotic Jew hater.

Yet, my statements have been more factual against Jews, than yours ever have been against Poles?
When you first came here, you said ethnic Poles built Auschwitz, it turns out ethnic Jews built Auschwitz.

That's besides the point, why do you think it's okay for the Zion of Israel to slaughter Palestinians in Cold-Blood??????
See a psychiatrist.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

What you are is a psychotic Jew hater.

See a psychiatrist.

Filip Müller - Wikipedia

Your links just clarify my position! Document that Jews volunteered to do this , they belonged to the Nazi Party and they were not prisoners and willingly Did this UNLIKE your ILK who VOLUNTARILY push Jews into barns, lock doors, pour gasoline and then light matches.

But, but, but I thought only Arabs did such?

Israel arrests three Jewish minors over murder of Palestinian woman

Israel Arrests Three Jewish Minors Over Murder of Palestinian Woman

The minors, all yeshiva students, are suspected of terrorism and murder offenses for allegedly hurling rocks at Aisha Mohammed Rabi's car, Shin Bet says

Yaniv Kubovich and Yotam Berger Jan 06, 2019 2:09 PM
10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

Aisha Mohammed Rabi (left); her funeral in Biddya, Oct. 13, 2018. AP Photo/Majdi Mohammed
'Stay strong': Israeli justice minister calls mother of Jewish terror suspect[/paste:font]
Three Jewish minors arrested in recent days are suspected of involvement in the October murder of a Palestinian woman in the West Bank, Shin Bet security service said on Sunday.

Aisha Mohammed Rabi, 47, and her husband Yacoub were driving near a West Bank checkpoint south of Nablus when a group of settlers threw stones at their car.

Two more minors were arrested on Saturday, yet it remains unclear whether they are suspected of the same offenses as the other three.

> Israeli ‘Jewish terror’ incidents targeting Palestinians tripled in 2018The Flourishing of the Jewish KKK | Opinion

Rabi was reportedly struck in the head with a stone and died shortly after. Her husband was lightly wounded.

According to the Shin Bet statement, the teens are students at the "Pri Ha'aretz" yeshiva in the West Bank settlement of Rehelim, which is located near the scene of the killing.

So has anyone yet proven it were Jews or Israelis?
Of course not, and the OP knows it...

:oops8:

Last edited:

The minors, all yeshiva students, are suspected of terrorism and murder offenses for allegedly hurling rocks at Aisha Mohammed Rabi's car, Shin Bet says

10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

Aisha Mohammed Rabi (left); her funeral in Biddya, Oct. 13, 2018. AP Photo/Majdi Mohammed
'Stay strong': Israeli justice minister calls mother of Jewish terror suspect[/paste:font]
Three Jewish minors arrested in recent days are suspected of involvement in the October murder of a Palestinian woman in the West Bank, Shin Bet security service said on Sunday.

Aisha Mohammed Rabi, 47, and her husband Yacoub were driving near a West Bank checkpoint south of Nablus when a group of settlers threw stones at their car.

Two more minors were arrested on Saturday, yet it remains unclear whether they are suspected of the same offenses as the other three.

> Israeli ‘Jewish terror’ incidents targeting Palestinians tripled in 2018The Flourishing of the Jewish KKK | Opinion

Rabi was reportedly struck in the head with a stone and died shortly after. Her husband was lightly wounded.

According to the Shin Bet statement, the teens are students at the "Pri Ha'aretz" yeshiva in the West Bank settlement of Rehelim, which is located near the scene of the killing.
In Israel the killers are arrested and tried for murder of the Palestinian woman. In Palestine the killers of an Israeli would be heroes.

Like Israeli Terrorist Menachem Begin of the Irgun, is seen as a Hero by many in Israel, and even by many Jews outside of Israel, and even won a Nobel Peace Prize?

But, but, but, I thought only Muslims behaved in such a manner.

Tell that to the victims of the Deir Yassin Massacre, and the King David Hotel Bombing by the Irgun Menachem Begin had belonged to.

------------------------------------------------------- because Israel is Allied with the USA and against the muslim arab enemy that inhabits the middle east Sob .

The tactics never change.

Doesn't matter who the target is.
The perps create enough hatred to cause a reaction, then they pounce on anyone that reacts justifiably or otherwise to the constant hatred and attacks.
It's always the same:

• Cops are killing blacks
  • Republicans are racist
  • White people are privileged
  • Christians are racist
  • Jews are killing Muslims
  • Straight people hate gays

The people who are attacking us are using media sources along with social media to create a backlash against the victims. The last person you want to listen to is some socialist asshole from NY.

Hahaha, in Europe the Real Right Wing Nationalists usually are pretty dang anti-Jewish & anti-Zionist.

It's basically just British American Hicks, that think otherwise.

You're not even close to being the most Conservative Socially, nor the most Nationalistic.

Anti-Semites in Hungary, Greece, Poland, Italy, Romania, Slovakia etc. etc. tend to make Republicans look like Liberals.
This isn't Europe.
We used to kill Nazis.

The most brutal "White" states today aren't the ones I listed which don't care for Jews such as Poland, Greece, or Hungary.

The most brutal "White" states today are the Zionist Neocons of the U.S.A, and of Israel.

I consider myself more of a Euro Nationalist, I simply don't respect & like Zionist Liberal British Americans, like yourself.

What causes a people to profess to being Right-Wing, but then side against Right-Wing Muslims, in favor of Left-Wing Jews, exactly?

Not that I love Muslims, but ultimately Palestinians are victims of Israeli brutality, FACE the FACTS.
You're full of shit.
You're a Muslim sympathizer who is trying to spread hatred of Jews here in the states.
If you want to know who is trying to do in Jews, it's the communist members of our Democrat Party.
They started groups like OccupyWallStreet and Blacklivesmatter.

You demonstrate a deep one track mind with Black & White thinking patterns.... Oh so typical to you British Savages & Zionists.

No, I'm not a Muslim sympathizer, In fact my name celebrates Pole Jan III Sobieski's victory over Islamic Turks in 1683.

No, I'm not a Democrat sympathizer, just more proof of how desperate & dumb you are.

Admitting that Israeli Jews stole Palestine, doesn't necessarily have to include anything pro-Muslim, or pro-Democrat.

Where do you get such silly Zionist mumbo jumbo from?

Jews make up 1/2 of Democrat party funding, so there you have it.

CNN is even owned by Aviv Nevo an Israeli Jew.

But, I guess you should hate Democrats, but Love Israel, for absolutely no reason what at all.
I don't give a fuck what you claim to represent, it's clear you're a bigot. And when it comes to ownership of American companies, the only religion that tends to think of itself first rather than applying a business model is Islam. Far as I'm concerned I don't care that they're Jews. Jews helped build America. Muslims only brought down buildings.

10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

Playing Devils Advocate, say they were. They are going to be held accountable UNLIKE Palestinian Scum or kill innocent Israelis.
If it were the opposite, he would find excuses just like his Pollack ILK did in WW 11

and I don't understand the whole Broughhaw haw concerning the whole so called stoning incident that this thread was started on in Post number 1 . Obviously the 'hit with a rock incident or murder' was not a legal stoning like muslims sanction in some muslim nations . It was a MURDER and the possible alleged murderers were arrested by Israeli Government . All the rest of the thread is just BS and lots of the thread makes no sense in my opinion . ----------------- just a comment , --- Go Israel !!

Hahaha, in Europe the Real Right Wing Nationalists usually are pretty dang anti-Jewish & anti-Zionist.

It's basically just British American Hicks, that think otherwise.

You're not even close to being the most Conservative Socially, nor the most Nationalistic.

Anti-Semites in Hungary, Greece, Poland, Italy, Romania, Slovakia etc. etc. tend to make Republicans look like Liberals.
This isn't Europe.
We used to kill Nazis.

The most brutal "White" states today aren't the ones I listed which don't care for Jews such as Poland, Greece, or Hungary.

The most brutal "White" states today are the Zionist Neocons of the U.S.A, and of Israel.

I consider myself more of a Euro Nationalist, I simply don't respect & like Zionist Liberal British Americans, like yourself.

What causes a people to profess to being Right-Wing, but then side against Right-Wing Muslims, in favor of Left-Wing Jews, exactly?

Not that I love Muslims, but ultimately Palestinians are victims of Israeli brutality, FACE the FACTS.
You're full of shit.
You're a Muslim sympathizer who is trying to spread hatred of Jews here in the states.
If you want to know who is trying to do in Jews, it's the communist members of our Democrat Party.

You demonstrate a deep one track mind with Black & White thinking patterns.... Oh so typical to you British Savages & Zionists.

No, I'm not a Muslim sympathizer, In fact my name celebrates Pole Jan III Sobieski's victory over Islamic Turks in 1683.

No, I'm not a Democrat sympathizer, just more proof of how desperate & dumb you are.

Admitting that Israeli Jews stole Palestine, doesn't necessarily have to include anything pro-Muslim, or pro-Democrat.

But, I guess you should hate Democrats, but Love Israel, for absolutely no reason what at all.
I don't give a fuck what you claim to represent, it's clear you're a bigot. And when it comes to ownership of American companies, the only religion that tends to think of itself first rather than applying a business model is Islam. Far as I'm concerned I don't care that they're Jews. Jews helped build America. Muslims only brought down buildings.

Because bigotry based on fact is so wrong, but terroristic massacres, war terror & land theft by Israel is so right.

What kind of logic is that?

Rather than just being Liberals, Jews have been at the forefront of founding, formulating & pushing for Liberal & Progressive ideas.

Likewise so many famous anti-American spies have been Jews.

10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

Playing Devils Advocate, say they were. They are going to be held accountable UNLIKE Palestinian Scum or kill innocent Israelis.
If it were the opposite, he would find excuses just like his Pollack ILK did in WW 11

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh...

And the Jew haters are in bliss for the opportunity to throw shit at the wall.

Last edited:
This isn't Europe.
We used to kill Nazis.

You're full of shit.

Because bigotry based on fact is so wrong, but terroristic massacres, war terror & land theft by Israel is so right.

What kind of logic is that?

Rather than just being Liberals, Jews have been at the forefront of founding, formulating & pushing for Liberal & Progressive ideas.

Likewise so many famous anti-American spies have been Jews.

Pull that skirt down, Your biases are showing.

10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh.

And all Jew haters are in bliss for the opportunity to throw shit at the wall.

Funny how eyewitnesses about the Holocaust matter so much to Israelis & then other eyewitnesses can't be trusted.

As if Israel can be trusted after harboring Jew Commie butcher Salomon Morel, with thousands of eyewitnesses of Morel's war crimes, and Israel calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.

10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh.

Funny how eyewitnesses about the Holocaust matter so much to Israelis & then other eyewitnesses can't be trusted.

As if Israel can be trusted after harboring Jew Commie butcher Salomon Morel, with thousands of eyewitnesses of Morel's war crimes, and Israel calling it an Anti-Semitic conspiracy theory.
The title given to the thread is an outright lie - so knowingly You troll the thread.
Q. Why are Jew haters such deranged mental midgets?

10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

No one was convicted, only arrested for questioning, nothing was proven - the whole case is based on the "evidence" that people were heard speaking Hebrew...from the top of the hill...while driving at 50kmh...

And the Jew haters are in bliss for the opportunity to throw shit at the wall.

Consider the source. His Grandfather loved killing Jews.

10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

No eyewitnesses needed; Hitler left lots of film footage.

10comments Subscribe
1.6810181.3333688356.jpg

No eyewitnesses needed; Hitler left lots of film footage.

So, theres films which show Gassings at Auschwitz & shootings ar Babi Yar???????

I've never seen such.

That's besides the point, why do you support Israels brutality????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back