ISRAELI STUDY: Fully Vaxxed Are 27 Times More Likely To Get COVID Compared To People With Natural Immunity

Seems to miss the point of the vaccine in the first place.

Who needs a vaccine to prevent me from getting COVID when I can just get COVID and not get COVID twice!

With logic like this, no wonder we are where we are.

If you don’t want the virus to mutate, you limit the reproduction of the virus, meaning you limit infections.

Yet you guys constantly talk about wanting more and more people to get infected, which is the exact opposite of the other goal.
There are virus injections that has cause deformities and disabilities in children. The side affects of these things. And there may be many medical products taken by pregnant women that have caused issues we are not told about. So we have approval by the FDA in record time while they let millions of cancer people die because they did not approve of experimental drugs for many years. And these are not experimental drugs for Covid as declared by the FDA, the CDC, the deep state, the corrupted politicians, the really corrupted pharma companies, and the gullible public who have an ax to grind with everyone else.

Those of us with natural immunity are thankful. Any attempts to have those of us with natural immunity be vaccinated flies in the face of science.

A new study out of Israel, pending peer review, has found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to get infected with COVID-19, develop symptoms, and 8 times more likely to experience hospitalization than unvaccinated people with natural immunity.
A new study from Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, claims that “fully vaccinated” people are significantly more likely to get infected with COVID-19 and develop symptoms requiring hospitalization than those who are unvaccinated and have the natural immunity that comes from catching the virus and recovering.​
The study, Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections, examined medical records of tens of thousands of people between the dates of June 1 and August 14 and is currently the largest real-world observational study to date on coronavirus immunity with respects to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.​
The study found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to be infected and develop COVID-19 symptoms than unvaccinated people with natural immunity. The study also found that “fully vaccinated” people are 8 times more likely to be hospitalized from a “breakthrough” infection.​
“It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” said Charlotte Thålin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID-19.” (READ MORE: CDC Director Admits Those Who Were ‘Vaccinated Early’ At ‘Increased Risk Of SEVERE Disease,’ Vaccine Effectiveness Is ‘Waning’)

Hahahaha... did you get this from the Lame Brain Right Wing Media??? The media set up for gullible, mentally unstable people????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Vaccines do not stop covid. Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, they are getting delta, they are getting sick, and they are DYING.
My wife is an auditor for a health system. She has not seen one death from a vaccinated person come across her desk. Those that are being hospitalized are non-vaccinated. Not saying that some vaccinated have died, as I'm sure there are some who are at high risk and the vaccine still can't help those that have high co-morbidities and compromised immune systems. But from what we are seeing, this is not the case.

And to add to this... We are all vaccinated. My son 17, tested positive last week. Everyone else in the house tested negative, for the second time in two years. Last year, our youngest son tested positive, (even though I am not sure he had it as he showed no symptoms what so ever and was only tested because he was in close contact with a positive case from school) and again, despite the very close contact, high viral loads, no one else got rona, and this was pre vaccine days.

So, I'm a bit skeptical of the total number of cases reported, deaths attributed to Covid, and how transmissible this virus really is. Two direct cases in our house and it doesn't spread.

Last edited:
It's not about immunity or safety of national interest.... It's about control.
This is a Beta test to see where the tipping point is

Yep. As we saw with Pelosi and others in NYC for the 9/11 20th anniversary, no masks until they realized they were being photographed. Or at the Met Gala, the only ones wearing masks were the servants, same as at Øbama's recent 60th birthday bash.

Note, only the servants are masked. They are telegraphing to the world who they think they are and what they think of everyone not in their circles.

Viruses are designed to adapt and survive.

Indeed...

Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” :26:

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially”:yapyapyapf:

Those of us with natural immunity are thankful. Any attempts to have those of us with natural immunity be vaccinated flies in the face of science.

A new study out of Israel, pending peer review, has found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to get infected with COVID-19, develop symptoms, and 8 times more likely to experience hospitalization than unvaccinated people with natural immunity.
A new study from Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, claims that “fully vaccinated” people are significantly more likely to get infected with COVID-19 and develop symptoms requiring hospitalization than those who are unvaccinated and have the natural immunity that comes from catching the virus and recovering.​
The study, Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections, examined medical records of tens of thousands of people between the dates of June 1 and August 14 and is currently the largest real-world observational study to date on coronavirus immunity with respects to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.​
The study found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to be infected and develop COVID-19 symptoms than unvaccinated people with natural immunity. The study also found that “fully vaccinated” people are 8 times more likely to be hospitalized from a “breakthrough” infection.​
“It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” said Charlotte Thålin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID-19.” (READ MORE: CDC Director Admits Those Who Were ‘Vaccinated Early’ At ‘Increased Risk Of SEVERE Disease,’ Vaccine Effectiveness Is ‘Waning’)

Key words: "pending peer review".

Indeed...

Rand Paul - “You take an animal virus and you increase its transmissibility to humans, and you’re saying that’s not gain-of-function?” :26:

Anthony Fauci - “That is correct, and Senator Paul, you do not know what you are talking about, quite frankly, and I want to say that officially”:yapyapyapf:

Its crystal clear now. No one knows what they are talking about except Fauci

What is Gain-of-Function Research & Who is at High Risk?​

May 19, 2020

“Gain-of-function” is the euphemism for biological research aimed at increasing the virulence and lethality of pathogens and viruses. GoF research is government funded; its focus is on enhancing the pathogens’ ability to infect different species and to increase their deadly impact as airborne pathogens and viruses. Ostensibly, GoF research is conducted for biodefense purposes. These experiments, however, are extremely dangerous. Those deadly science-enhanced pathogens can, and do escape into the community where they infect and kill people. What’s more, this line of research can be used for biological warfare.

That means this: Precision Upper Cervical Spesific Only chiropractic, like Grostic and NUCCA can help protect the body from Covid 19, and other viruses. That can improve he immune system up to 200 percent. Upcspine, NUCCA, The Spesific, Upper Cervical Heath Centers. Take it easy after an adjustment. Wait 4 - 5 days after a fall, hit to the head, or whiplash insident. Don't do a roller coaster ride, or do bumper cars after an adjustment. Don't do bumper cars. Don't go to Gonstead or Core or ABC Chiropractors. Ask if they pop the condyles of the atlas and axis vertebra. Avoid them had they say yes.

Last edited:
Seatbelts don't stop people from getting killed in car accidents. People wearing seatbelts still die in car accidents. Damn that government, mandating seatbelts that don't stop people from dying in car accidents.
The head snapping forward, and back, really fast, is enough to kill you. The people who survive will have a shifted atlas. A bone on top of the spine. That shifting can begin when you are born.

Indeed...

I wouldn't use the term gain of function either----I'd say more like BIOWEAPONIZING it.

By introducing this weak fake vaccine, we are slowing its burn so it doesn't ever burn out---it just simmers slower living longer able to find food sources while it mutates to make it better at infection and killing of new victims that will keep popping up as their faux vaccines wane and fail. As the vaccines fail, the virus will mutate again---getting better at evading the faux vaccines altogether as those bugs first and quickest to beat the faux vaccines (especially when given to cancer patients) will specialize their skills when they reproduce for the faux vaccinated.

Yup . . .

These mRNA "vaccines" are not real vaccines, at least by what the definition of what a "vaccine" has been for a very long time. That fact and the failures of these fake "vaccines" forced the CDC to alter the CDC's longstanding definition of what vaccine is, because these new experimental genetic concoctions and the political agenda behind them, demanded it . . . Demanded the lie.

These mRNA "vaccines" trick the body to react to an artificial [synthetic] "spike protein" in the shot and create an immune response, these "vaccines" do not create "immunity". Problem is, this isn't the real virus so it only causes a narrow antibody reaction that doesn't really act to kill the entire pathogen.

This is why we are seeing evidence of "leakiness", vaccine resistant mutations in variations, from antigenic or immune escape. . . . Hence the increased infection rate in "vaccinated" people and their increased carrier potential. The variations themselves aren't the immediate danger, it's the mutations in a variant, especially when we get into the 4th generation, that are the danger because the mRNA "vaccines" just aren't agile enough to keep up.

This is all the more reason for us to perfect a universal early treatment regimen and move on from these vaccines. They served their purpose but from here on we should go with the more reliable early treatment program and let the natural antibodies do their thing..

Yes, you should get your medical information from "National File". This is the same website that claimed the Impossible Whopper contained 44 mg of estrogen.

Yes, you should get your medical information from "National File". This is the same website that claimed the Impossible Whopper contained 44 mg of estrogen.

I must have missed where the study was conducted by National File.

You aren't making a statement based on any reasoned or informed assessment of the study, you are just throwing out a -kill the messenger- attack on a site reporting on the study.

The link to the study at Yale's medRxiv (pronounced "med-archive") was included in the OP and a quick web search turns up other references to it on other platforms including an analysis at Johns Hopkins.

Personally, my interest in natural immunity is high; I had COVID in November of 2020 and was hospitalized for a week.

The lack of study of natural immunity here in the USA and ignoring it as having clinical importance, is infuriating as they push the gene therapy injections. To me, ignoring natural immunity and reading comments like your post, proves to me that while the "experts" talk about "herd immunity" being the objective, it's obvious that the real goal is "herd mentality".

I must have missed where the study was conducted by National File.

You aren't making a statement based on any reasoned or informed assessment of the study, you are just throwing out a -kill the messenger- attack on a site reporting on the study.

The link to the study at Yale's medRxiv (pronounced "med-archive") was included in the OP and a quick web search turns up other references to it on other platforms including an analysis at Johns Hopkins.

Personally, my interest in natural immunity is high; I had COVID in November of 2020 and was hospitalized for a week.

The lack of study of natural immunity here in the USA and ignoring it as having clinical importance, is infuriating as they push the gene therapy injections. To me, ignoring natural immunity and reading comments like your post, proves to me that while the "experts" talk about "herd immunity" being the objective, it's obvious that the real goal is "herd mentality".
Really? You're going to act like you are some sort of expert? Just STFU.

Really? You're going to act like you are some sort of expert? Just STFU.
And now, after that and examining a short review of your posting history I see my initial "hive-mind" take on you was correct. You show zero command or competency in any subject which begets projection of your intellectual insecurities. What you know about anything is the only the sum of what some other leftist wanted you to know . . .

You have no reasoned, on point rebuttal to either post I have in this thread and yet you call into question my knowledge base on this topic. I don't claim to be an "expert" but I know I know a hellofalotmore than you do, that's for sure.

All you have is swarmy hostility for anyone who doesn't toe your line and that is not a proxy for either the intelligence needed to challenge others or the ability to present or defend your position (as if).

Be gone.

And now, after that and examining a short review of your posting history I see my initial "hive-mind" take on you was correct. You show zero command or competency in any subject which begets projection of your intellectual insecurities. What you know about anything is the only the sum of what some other leftist wanted you to know . . .

You have no reasoned, on point rebuttal to either post I have in this thread and yet you call into question my knowledge base on this topic. I don't claim to be an "expert" but I know I know a hellofalotmore than you do, that's for sure.

All you have is swarmy hostility for anyone who doesn't toe your line and that is not a proxy for either the intelligence needed to challenge others or the ability to present or defend your position (as if).

Be gone.
What is the purpose of vaccines?

Also, are you interested in our natural immunity to such things as polio?

This is why we are seeing evidence of "leakiness", vaccine resistant mutations in variations, from antigenic or immune escape. . . . Hence the increased infection rate in "vaccinated" people and their increased carrier potential. The variations themselves aren't the immediate danger, it's the mutations in a variant, especially when we get into the 4th generation, that are the danger because the mRNA "vaccines" just aren't agile enough to keep up.
There just isn't data to support this. Delta variant came from unvaccinated India, not from a vaccinated population. Nothing has come anywhere close to delta's dominance.

What is the purpose of vaccines?

Well, I know what we used to believe the purpose was . . . Before the term "vaccine" was corrupted by these mRna concoctions.

Are you under the erroneous supposition that these mRna concoctions are actually "vaccines" and that they are intended to, or actually produce, "immunity" to a certain disease?

Are you aware that between Aug 26th and Sept 2nd, the CDC changed the definition of "vaccine" and "vaccination" because of the non-vaccine performance of these non-vaccine "vaccines"?

CDC_Vaccine_Definition_Aug_26_2021_HiLite2.jpg

CDC_Vaccine_Definition_Sept_2_2021_HiLite2.jpg

Also, are you interested in our natural immunity to such things as polio?

Are you interested in staying on topic?

Forum List

Back