Lora Reinbold, GOP state senator, has no way to fly to Juneau the Alaska capital after she was barred from Alaska Airlines for violating mask policies

Pull a Pelosi and use military aircraft

Crap use military aircraft and haul plywood also .(snicker)

I have a cousin who is pregnant with twins. Her two year old daughter is now being tested for COVID because she may have caught it from some knuckle dragger who refused to wear a mask in Wal-Mart. Now my cousin my lose the twins because a crack pop wanted his "Liberty."

And desantis is down in Florida trying to kill kids by allowing possible infected people to go unmasked. You people are stupid to the root.

Last edited:
I have a cousin who is pregnant with twins. He two year old daughter is now being tested for COVID because she may have caught it from some knuckle dragger who refused to wear a mask in Wal-Mart. Now my cousin my lose the twins because a crack pop wanted his "Liberty."

And desantis is down in Florida trying to kill kids by allowing possible infected people to go unmasked. You people are stupid to the root.

"may have".....

Good Heavens....you are really as stupid as people say...aren't you? So if she tests negative, she still can go into that Wal Mart with the MAGA anti mask nut? GROW A DAMN BRAIN!

You said may have, clown shoes, not me

Fully vaxed sheep can still spread it.

All this stupid shit-for-brains had to do was put a mask on and not endanger her fellow passengers. How long is this flight that she can't? Of course, she is now playing for sympathy.

You said may have, clown shoes, not me

Fully vaxed sheep can still spread it.
True....but the percentage is far lower than the chance COVID is acquired from someone unvaccinated. If people would get the shot, COVID would be gone. But you libertarians need to have your rights...even if it kills someone else.

Pull a Pelosi and use military aircraft

Crap use military aircraft and haul plywood also .(snicker)
There are more private planes and pilots in Alaska than all of the lower 48 states combined.

She can easily get a flight to Juneau.

This is simply a publicity stunt.

Forum List

Back