ISRAELI STUDY: Fully Vaxxed Are 27 Times More Likely To Get COVID Compared To People With Natural Immunity

Seatbelts don't stop people from getting killed in car accidents. People wearing seatbelts still die in car accidents. Damn that government, mandating seatbelts that don't stop people from dying in car accidents.

Seatbelts don't stop people from getting killed in car accidents. People wearing seatbelts still die in car accidents. Damn that government, mandating seatbelts that don't stop people from dying in car accidents.
.....MAJOR fk up by you----wearing a seat belt is NOWHERE near comparable to injecting your self with a drug
...that's a very idiotic comparison

I don't my medical information from the media

I have long criticized the media as being unable to report accurately scientific information. They're not scientists. They don't have the background. It takes many years to be able to evaluate the information.

I get my information from journal articles, papers, researchers themselves. Where do you get your information?
Bullshit. Your posts on this site demonstrate that your position on covid and politics align with the msm narrative. Your perspective of covid and politics is not even yours, it is engineered for you by the msm. I study the broad spectrum of media from fringe right to fringe left, including the tiny portion that you are limited to. You do not operate outside of the MSM. I recognize your perspective, and I know what your perspective is before you do. You just perpetuate what isn't even yours, and you do not venture outside the box.

Honestly I am not surprised.

I am surprised though that I will believe what Israel says over what the USA says. Me from 2 years ago would be shocked at that statement.

Bullshit. Your posts on this site demonstrate that your position on covid and politics align with the msm narrative. Your perspective of covid and politics is not even yours, it is engineered for you by the msm. I study the broad spectrum of media from fringe right to fringe left, including the tiny portion that you are limited to. You do not operate outside of the MSM. I recognize your perspective, and I know what your perspective is before you do. You just perpetuate what isn't even yours, and you do not venture outside the box.
My perspective is based on medical evidence and my experience as a physician.

When the media in mid-2020 was talking about how dangerous hydroychloroquine was, I was here saying it's not that dangerous and that I use it occasionally and regard it as one of the safest immune suppressants.

I listen to the fringe media too from the left and the right. That's the whole reason that I'm on a message board like this with so many of you fringe right wingers. I want to understand the groupthink on the right better.

What you don't recognize is that you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing. You are parroting a narrative of vaccine inefficacy which is a narrative prompted by fringe right wing media (although it may not be as fringe as I want it to be). This is not based on data, it's based on an engineered narrative. You don't know why you believe it. you don't know what data exists for it. You just believe it. You are the one who is not an independent thinker.

My perspective is based on medical evidence and my experience as a physician.

When the media in mid-2020 was talking about how dangerous hydroychloroquine was, I was here saying it's not that dangerous and that I use it occasionally and regard it as one of the safest immune suppressants.

I listen to the fringe media too from the left and the right. That's the whole reason that I'm on a message board like this with so many of you fringe right wingers. I want to understand the groupthink on the right better.

What you don't recognize is that you are doing exactly what you are accusing me of doing. You are parroting a narrative of vaccine inefficacy which is a narrative prompted by fringe right wing media (although it may not be as fringe as I want it to be). This is not based on data, it's based on an engineered narrative. You don't know why you believe it. you don't know what data exists for it. You just believe it. You are the one who is not an independent thinker.
There is no other way to explain why your covid and vaccine politics, as well as your other political positions align with msm, other than that you are limited to this narrow portion of the broad spectrum. If you really do work in the medical industry, it is possible that your employment and the employment of your peers would be contingent upon having the pro Big Pharma/Big Social media position, but you would also be exposed to the truth about what is really happening with covid inside hospitals. I have not seen you post anything on this site that suggests that you have "objectively" evaluated media or information outside of MSM in search of the most likely truth, which is the part of what I'm talking about that you cannot fake or lie about. I study the broad range of media from fringe to fringe, which is why I can recognize and differentiate the narrow media narrative that your posts parrot. It is also the reason why I can spot the absence of information that can only be found if you objectively evaluate the broad spectrum of media in search of the most likely truth.

Seems to miss the point of the vaccine in the first place.

Who needs a vaccine to prevent me from getting COVID when I can just get COVID and not get COVID twice!

With logic like this, no wonder we are where we are.
If you have the ability to objectively evaluate media and information, please demonstrate this ability by posting and objective evaluation of the opening post article. I'd be interested in seeing if you are truly capable of separating from your subjective position long enough to post a simple evaluation of the article. Most lefties do not have the ability to differentiate subjective from objective, let alone post something outside of their subjective agenda.

yada yada yada MSM yada yada yada

Jesus dude get over it.

If you you don't get news from Main Stream Media...you get it from what...Youtube lunatics?

Get real

Those of us with natural immunity are thankful. Any attempts to have those of us with natural immunity be vaccinated flies in the face of science.

A new study out of Israel, pending peer review, has found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to get infected with COVID-19, develop symptoms, and 8 times more likely to experience hospitalization than unvaccinated people with natural immunity.
A new study from Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, claims that “fully vaccinated” people are significantly more likely to get infected with COVID-19 and develop symptoms requiring hospitalization than those who are unvaccinated and have the natural immunity that comes from catching the virus and recovering.​
The study, Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections, examined medical records of tens of thousands of people between the dates of June 1 and August 14 and is currently the largest real-world observational study to date on coronavirus immunity with respects to both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.​
The study found that “fully vaccinated” people are 27 times more likely to be infected and develop COVID-19 symptoms than unvaccinated people with natural immunity. The study also found that “fully vaccinated” people are 8 times more likely to be hospitalized from a “breakthrough” infection.​
“It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” said Charlotte Thålin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID-19.” (READ MORE: CDC Director Admits Those Who Were ‘Vaccinated Early’ At ‘Increased Risk Of SEVERE Disease,’ Vaccine Effectiveness Is ‘Waning’)

It's not about immunity or safety of national interest.... It's about control.
This is a Beta test to see where the tipping point is

Seems to miss the point of the vaccine in the first place.

Who needs a vaccine to prevent me from getting COVID when I can just get COVID and not get COVID twice!

With logic like this, no wonder we are where we are.
The original kung flu wasn't a real threat to most all children----it would have been better to have not locked down and allowed them to get exposed to the virus making them immune.
The vaccines aren't safe---and they are only short term....but worse they affecting humans ability to build long term immunity in order to stop this virus with long term herd immunity. The vaccines are prolonging the life of the virus by slowing not starving the virus giving it more time to live and reproduce thusly creating more mutations.

There is no other way to explain why your covid and vaccine politics, as well as your other political positions align with msm, other than that you are limited to this narrow portion of the broad spectrum. If you really do work in the medical industry, it is possible that your employment and the employment of your peers would be contingent upon having the pro Big Pharma/Big Social media position, but you would also be exposed to the truth about what is really happening with covid inside hospitals. I have not seen you post anything on this site that suggests that you have "objectively" evaluated media or information outside of MSM in search of the most likely truth, which is the part of what I'm talking about that you cannot fake or lie about. I study the broad range of media from fringe to fringe, which is why I can recognize and differentiate the narrow media narrative that your posts parrot. It is also the reason why I can spot the absence of information that can only be found if you objectively evaluate the broad spectrum of media in search of the most likely truth.
Of course there’s an explanation.

Most of the MSM “narrative” is based on the best available data at the time.

I’m in private practice. I don’t have an employer. I know what is going on in my hospitals. I don’t need a social media narrative for that.

I have real world experience that I don’t think you have. I have information sources that I don’t think you have (or don’t use). It’s a little ironic that you accuse me of being too narrow minded when you come to a conclusion on my opinions because you can’t comprehend how someone could disagree with you without having been “misled” by the media.

I think you have a hard time with source discrimination. I couldn’t ever claim to have all the information from all media, no one can. If you think there’s significant information that I’ve overlooked, it’s probably just because I’ve seen the information and disregarded it because it’s very unreliable. People are having a harder and harder time differentiating reliable information from all the nonsense that is available to them.

The vaccines are prolonging the life of the virus by slowing not starving the virus giving it more time to live and reproduce thusly creating more mutations.
If you don’t want the virus to mutate, you limit the reproduction of the virus, meaning you limit infections.

Yet you guys constantly talk about wanting more and more people to get infected, which is the exact opposite of the other goal.

Whatever dude. I look forward to when this is all over and the “smart ones” such as yourself go back to complaining about mind control from fluoride and 5G.

You lie.

Fluoride and 5G are two topics never discussed here.

Fraud issues discussed here

JFK
USS Liberty
Vietnam war motive
MLK
RFK
1983 false flag attack on marines in Lebanon
Why the Israeli media admits Gadaffi was Jewish while US media censors
Pat Tillman
How pills with opium were approved by FDA
First "Lady" Michael Robinson
No photos of "Osama" in Saudi
Why anyone believed a plastic head dumped at the bottom of the ocean was "Osama"
ISIS leader Simon Elliot
Why homO went silent on climate change 2010-2012
Zionist left and the Covid hoax
The steal

If you don’t want the virus to mutate, you limit the reproduction of the virus, meaning you limit infections.

Yet you guys constantly talk about wanting more and more people to get infected, which is the exact opposite of the other goal.

83% of humans are naturally immune.

The Israel media admits that truth.

Zionist traitors in the US lie about it

If you have the ability to objectively evaluate media and information, please demonstrate this ability by posting and objective evaluation of the opening post article. I'd be interested in seeing if you are truly capable of separating from your subjective position long enough to post a simple evaluation of the article. Most lefties do not have the ability to differentiate subjective from objective, let alone post something outside of their subjective agenda.
I have no problem with the article. I have little doubt that people generally have good immunity after having contracted COVID that is superior to having been vaccinated.

There are some issues with exempting people from vaccine requirements for prior infection. Logistically, it’s not as easy to prove prior infection as one might think. The antibody tests are not the most reliable and there’s concerns for significant crossover effects.

Im sympathetic to people who have had COVID and don’t want a vaccine. A blanket requirement for vaccination is logically just simpler.

And people who have had COVID and are vaccinated have an even lower chance of getting COVID.

Yes and you do that by allowing it to run its course and burn out as virus are designed to do after they cause herd immunity.

By introducing this weak fake vaccine, we are slowing its burn so it doesn't ever burn out---it just simmers slower living longer able to find food sources while it mutates to make it better at infection and killing of new victims that will keep popping up as their faux vaccines wane and fail. As the vaccines fail, the virus will mutate again---getting better at evading the faux vaccines altogether as those bugs first and quickest to beat the faux vaccines (especially when given to cancer patients) will specialize their skills when they reproduce for the faux vaccinated.

Yes and you do that by allowing it to run its course and burn out as virus are designed to do after they cause herd immunity.
Viruses are designed to adapt and survive.

More infections, more adaptations.

Your strategy is doomed to failure.

Viruses are designed to adapt and survive.

More infections, more adaptations.

Your strategy is doomed to failure.
You are to thick to get it.....those vaccinated are getting the virus hun...they are still getting sick. In fact, haven't you dimwit dems started to claim that this is the point of getting vaccinated, not to stop an infection but to lessen its effects on the vaccinated who are now carriers. The viruses are adapting in the vaccinated especially those who have certain cancers to go along with their vaccination, causing the virus's to mutate. This has already been documented with VACCINATED cancer patients---who become LONG term infected with the vaccination and who have BECOME the petri dishes needed for the new strains of the virus. This is why you are seeing a steady uptick in the number of VACCINATED infections---the virus is specializing for the vaccinated and their receptors. The vaccinated especially among those with cancer are holding onto the virus for weeks, months, possibly longer----allowing for the virus to figure out how to work around the vaccine and specializing in it.

You are to thick to get it.....those vaccinated are getting the virus hun...they are still getting sick. In fact, haven't you dimwit dems started to claim that this is the point of getting vaccinated, not to stop an infection but to lessen its effects on the vaccinated who are now carriers. The viruses are adapting in the vaccinated especially those who have certain cancers to go along with their vaccination, causing the virus's to mutate. This has already been documented with VACCINATED cancer patients---who become LONG term infected with the vaccination and who have BECOME the petri dishes needed for the new strains of the virus. This is why you are seeing a steady uptick in the number of VACCINATED infections---the virus is specializing for the vaccinated and their receptors. The vaccinated especially among those with cancer are holding onto the virus for weeks, months, possibly longer----allowing for the virus to figure out how to work around the vaccine and specializing in it.
Immune suppressed individuals have been having prolonged infections since the beginning of COVID, with or without the vaccine. It’s not different.

Pretty much you said is badly misinterpreting scraps of information or just making it up wholesale.

The virus is mutating in unvaccinated hosts. Where do you think delta came from? It came from India where COVID was doing exactly as you say, “running its course” and mutating.

Forum List

Back