Israeli Persecution forces Christians to Emigrate

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
What's good for the goose.

"Israeli Persecution forces Christians to Emigrate

Israeli ambassador to the United State Michael Oren recently tried to bully CBS to kill a story exposing Israeli persecution, harassment and mistreatment of Palestinian Christians, forcing many of them to emigrate.

Oren, a Jewish supremacist, reportedly described the ’60 Minutes’ broadcast of 12+ minute story on Israel’s mistreatment of Palestinian Christians as “a strategic threat” to Israel. He didn’t explain how a short documentary would be a threat to a nuclear power that is armed to the teeth and which also happens to tightly control the government and Congress of the only superpower on the planet, namely the United States."

Israeli Persecution forces Christians to Emigrate - News Orthodoxy Cognate PAGE

Jews-Persecute-Christians.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/www.politicususa.c.../Jews-Persecute-Christians.jpg?resize=485,600

Israeli ambassador to the United State Michael Oren recently tried to bully CBS to kill a story exposing Israeli persecution, harassment and mistreatment of Palestinian Christians, forcing many of them to emigrate.

Oren, a Jewish supremacist, reportedly described the ’60 Minutes’ broadcast of 12+ minute story on Israel’s mistreatment of Palestinian Christians as “a strategic threat” to Israel. He didn’t explain how a short documentary would be a threat to a nuclear power that is armed to the teeth and which also happens to tightly control the government and Congress of the only superpower on the planet, namely the United States."

Anyone reading that external article can tell that it's full of inaccuracies and exaggerations. For instance, it says that when Orthodox Jews mention the name of Jesus, they say "Yemach shemo" (May his name be blotted out). Coming from an Orthodox family myself, I've never heard that expression connected to the name of Jesus, as it's used by Hitler, Haman, etc.
In any case, that article is from 2012 and only addresses Christians in the Palestinian territories. The Holy Land encompasses Israel proper as well. In this regard, Israeli Christians are joining the IDF in greater numbers, and have formed their own political party called Sons of the New Testament.

Anyone reading that external article can tell that it's full of inaccuracies and exaggerations. For instance, it says that when Orthodox Jews mention the name of Jesus, they say "Yemach shemo" (May his name be blotted out). Coming from an Orthodox family myself, I've never heard that expression connected to the name of Jesus, as it's used by Hitler, Haman, etc.
In any case, that article is from 2012 and only addresses Christians in the Palestinian territories. The Holy Land encompasses Israel proper as well. In this regard, Israeli Christians are joining the IDF in greater numbers, and have formed their own political party called Sons of the New Testament.

I was making a point. That's why I stated what is good for the goose. MJB constantly posts crazy accusations from partisan

Of course, you would claim that these Orthodox Palestinian Christians are exaggerating, you are an Israel partisan.

There were blacks that volunteered for the South African army and fought against their own people during Apartheid South Africa. It doesn't mean much if a dozen Christians join the IDF and end up killing fellow Christians on behalf of the Jews. There are traitors among all people.

But to conclude with what most Christians in Israel believe not the few traitors enlisting to kill their fellow Christians:

"We know in our hearts, we side with our Palestinian brothers and sisters, even the Muslims, because we know they are the ones under occupation, they are the ones who are under oppression, and we see that because it is very obvious for people who live here who is actually violating the other human rights," said Awad.

Read more at Palestinian Christian Western Christians Don t Understand Gaza Israeli Conflict

Forum List

Back