Israel

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Without fail, when some skeevy Palestinian(s) act to kill Israeli citizens, leftist/Dem//Prog jump in and cry about the non-existing land of ā€œPalestineā€ is being occupied by Israel is the cause of the violence. This is pretty sick. Essentially, itā€™s the sort of thinking that is used to justify genocide.

Regardless of your feelings on who has a claim to the allegedly occupied territory, Israel controls it today, and it does so as the result of ā€œPalestinianā€ (they are displaced Arabs; there is no such thing as ā€œPalestiniansā€) violence directed at Israel. Further, Israel has gone over and above expectations over the years to settle the territorial disputes while maintaining security for Israel.

The Palestinians, led by a bunch of terrorists who call themselves Hamas, refuse to even acknowledge Israel as a state. The world recognizes Israel as a state, but they refuse to. Why? But they hate Jews and want all Jews exterminated.

The Palestinian terrorist sympathizers leave this part out. They compartmentalize and rationalize politics and history in order to make their ridiculous and untrue claims contra Israel. Letā€™s be clear here: these ā€œPalestiniansā€ and the land on which they live are controlled by the terrorist group, Hamas. The anti-Semitic politics of Hamas has prevented any kind of resolution to territorial disputes.

The existing ā€œoccupied territoriesā€ (I.e., the territories being occupied by a bunch of displaced Arabs nobody wants in their country; e.g., Egypt, etcā€¦) has a long history. Both Arabs and Jews have a claim to it in the sense that at some point in the past they were present on it. Ownership is far less clear. But essentially, they all were squatters. Nobody held a deed on these properties,

Itā€™s similar to American Indians. They have no legal claim to land in North America because there was absolutely no system of land ownership. They maintain ā€œNobody own land; land own youā€, and similar nonsense. The Indians were squatters, period. The same is true of the Palestinians.

Israel is the de facto custodian of these so-called ā€œcontested territoriesā€, and this is largely due to Arab hostilities directed at Israel.

Finally, how can any moral individual of any ethnicity and religion EVER justify terrorist inflicted murder, rape, and torture as a legitimate means to achieve a result? But this is exactly what everybody does when they respond to Hamas terrorism with ā€œThey is just fiting back agin the war Kriminal Israel oCupierSā€.

Unlike when others rattle their sabres, Israel MEANS IT. They always have, Netanyahu stated that Israel is at war. If I was one of the Hamas bastards, I would hastily be making arrangements in anticipation of not being on this Earth for much longer.

God bless Israel.

If there are 200 people in the room and 199 of them think that one person is an ayehole, is there something wrong with the 199 or something wrong with the 1?

If Israel is finally held accountable for using its military sniper teams to murder Palestinian children

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying the Palestinian fishing industry

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying Palestinian villages and then building illegal settlements on top of the ruins

Then and only then can I forgive Israelis, but, but, God will not and is not so forgiving

Last, but not lest they will no more be remembered

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible

Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it will be done

Then and only then can I forgive Israelis,
They need no "forgiveness" from you. Get ready to have your hate quota greatly increased. What is about to happen to your beloved, innocent Pali Arabs is going to be nothing less than horrific and they deserve every moment of the misery that will descend on them in the coming days.

If Israel is finally held accountable for using its military sniper teams to murder Palestinian children

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying the Palestinian fishing industry

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying Palestinian villages and then building illegal settlements on top of the ruins

Then and only then can I forgive Israelis, but, but, God will not and is not so forgiving

Last, but not lest they will no more be remembered

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible

Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it will be done

Moreover, I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul will not reject you.
Leviticus 26:11

A Remnant Chosen by Grace: Romans 11

1I ask then, did God reject His people? Certainly not! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin. 2God did not reject His people, whom He foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says about Elijah, how he appealed to God against Israel: 3ā€œLord, they have killed Your prophets and torn down Your altars. I am the only one left, and they are seeking my life as wellā€a?

4And what was the divine reply to him? ā€œI have reserved for Myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.ā€b

5In the same way, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. 6And if it is by grace, then it is no longer by works. Otherwise, grace would no longer be grace.c

7What then? What Israel was seeking, it failed to obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened, 8as it is written:

Really, one would have thought the Israelis would have remembered about ghettos after all their experience. Seems they can't/won't learn the lessons.
police-officers-bodies-SS-Warsaw-Ghetto-Uprising-1943.jpg

Something is wrong with those who EFFING MURDER UNARMED CIVILIANS in their homes.
Seems like the Israelis have form and the Gazans have experience.

As Hamas launched a surprise attack on southern Israel, Israelis huddled in shelters and Gazans flocked to supermarkets, fearing the Israeli military response.

Without fail, when some skeevy Palestinian(s) act to kill Israeli citizens, leftist/Dem//Prog jump in and cry about the non-existing land of ā€œPalestineā€ is being occupied by Israel is the cause of the violence. This is pretty sick. Essentially, itā€™s the sort of thinking that is used to justify genocide.

Regardless of your feelings on who has a claim to the allegedly occupied territory, Israel controls it today, and it does so as the result of ā€œPalestinianā€ (they are displaced Arabs; there is no such thing as ā€œPalestiniansā€) violence directed at Israel. Further, Israel has gone over and above expectations over the years to settle the territorial disputes while maintaining security for Israel.

The Palestinians, led by a bunch of terrorists who call themselves Hamas, refuse to even acknowledge Israel as a state. The world recognizes Israel as a state, but they refuse to. Why? But they hate Jews and want all Jews exterminated.

The Palestinian terrorist sympathizers leave this part out. They compartmentalize and rationalize politics and history in order to make their ridiculous and untrue claims contra Israel. Letā€™s be clear here: these ā€œPalestiniansā€ and the land on which they live are controlled by the terrorist group, Hamas. The anti-Semitic politics of Hamas has prevented any kind of resolution to territorial disputes.

The existing ā€œoccupied territoriesā€ (I.e., the territories being occupied by a bunch of displaced Arabs nobody wants in their country; e.g., Egypt, etcā€¦) has a long history. Both Arabs and Jews have a claim to it in the sense that at some point in the past they were present on it. Ownership is far less clear. But essentially, they all were squatters. Nobody held a deed on these properties,

Itā€™s similar to American Indians. They have no legal claim to land in North America because there was absolutely no system of land ownership. They maintain ā€œNobody own land; land own youā€, and similar nonsense. The Indians were squatters, period. The same is true of the Palestinians.

Israel is the de facto custodian of these so-called ā€œcontested territoriesā€, and this is largely due to Arab hostilities directed at Israel.

Finally, how can any moral individual of any ethnicity and religion EVER justify terrorist inflicted murder, rape, and torture as a legitimate means to achieve a result? But this is exactly what everybody does when they respond to Hamas terrorism with ā€œThey is just fiting back agin the war Kriminal Israel oCupierSā€.

Unlike when others rattle their sabres, Israel MEANS IT. They always have, Netanyahu stated that Israel is at war. If I was one of the Hamas bastards, I would hastily be making arrangements in anticipation of not being on this Earth for much longer.

God bless Israel.
now we got diaper joe to fuck this one up

A book written in ancient times means less today than it did then.
notice all you bible haters are the most miserable mother fuckers around............you must be a real bummer about everything if you walk around blaming columbus for all your troubles....god almighty what a hopeless case you are

Forum List

Back