Israel

If there are 200 people in the room and 199 of them think that one person is an ayehole, is there something wrong with the 199 or something wrong with the 1?
In other words, since over 99% of the world thinks the “Palestinians” are assholes, we ought to just conclude they are? No, there is plenty of evidence that the Palestinian pricks are a-holes. There is no need for your tribal mentality.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
If Israel is finally held accountable for using its military sniper teams to murder Palestinian children

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying the Palestinian fishing industry

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying Palestinian villages and then building illegal settlements on top of the ruins

Then and only then can I forgive Israelis, but, but, God will not and is not so forgiving

Last, but not lest they will no more be remembered

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible

Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it will be done
Fuck your self, you anti-Semite freak.

If Israel is finally held accountable for using its military sniper teams to murder Palestinian children

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying the Palestinian fishing industry

If Israel is finally held accountable for destroying Palestinian villages and then building illegal settlements on top of the ruins

Then and only then can I forgive Israelis, but, but, God will not and is not so forgiving

Last, but not lest they will no more be remembered

King James Bible
And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.
(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.
(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..The above occurred in 1947ad
(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

King James Bible

Ezekiel 21:32
Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it will be done
Stop quoting scripture to equate them to current events and modern day “Jews”.

Israel of today is not the Israel of the Old Testament. These people do not believe or practice Mosaic Law. They have nothing in common with Israelites of 2000+ years ago. Rabbinic Judaism is paganism and idolatry, as every “Jew” runs from the Torah and its actual teachings to their Rabbis that twist and pervert the meaning of the texts.

The true Israelites believed in the promise of the messiah and followed the messiah when he came. The true Israelites became Christians. Those that rejected him, rejected God. That is why their temple was destroyed and they were never given another prophet, or command to rebuild it. They continue to refuse to accept Jesus as the Christ, so they will continue to be forgotten by God until they repent.

Christians need to stop pandering to these fake Jews.

That's apartheid states for you.
On that notion perhaps this analogy with help you understand the situation: You got to keep dangerous wild animals in cages or put them down. I’d say that Israel’s restraint concerning Hamas over the years has been quite impressive and far more than the Palestinians deserve.

Really, one would have thought the Israelis would have remembered about ghettos after all their experience. Seems they can't/won't learn the lessons.
police-officers-bodies-SS-Warsaw-Ghetto-Uprising-1943.jpg
What a desperate reply. 🤣🤪😁

If there are 200 people in the room and 199 of them think that one person is an ayehole, is there something wrong with the 199 or something wrong with the 1?
If there were 200 people in a room and 199 of them thought that the universe revolved around the earth, is there something wrong with the 199 or the 1?

Care to visit just how stupid your analogy is or are you just going to deny, deny, deny?

What we are seeing isn't some border skirmish, it's an attack similar to America's 9-11. This is serious stuff and with a mentally impaired confused president and a mishmash of intelligence agencies that spend their time investigating American citizens, we could be in serious trouble if the conflict escalates into a nuclear exchange.

Gotta love the biblical justification of pillage & plunder from the good book of brotherly love Hawk

View attachment 839980
~S~
Loving thy neighbor does not mean accepting their lies, much less promoting them. Nor does or mean telling lies in order to be “nice“ and not hurt people’s feelings.

it means telling hard truths. Like the truth that Jesus is the messiah, and only through him can you get to the Father.

Something is wrong with those who EFFING MURDER UNARMED CIVILIANS in their homes. You people disgust me.

Don't expect any of the left to see that who have been looking the other way for years on millions of murdered unborn, tens of thousands stolen into the child sex/slave labor trade, women ruthlessly supplanted by hairy, muscular dudes with surgery, and the 80,000 or so a year killed by the chinese drugs brought in from Mexico.

They will all be fine with the attacks on Israel and even want to escalate it!

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
notice all you bible haters are the most miserable mother fuckers around............you must be a real bummer about everything if you walk around blaming columbus for all your troubles....god almighty what a hopeless case you a
So the Bible wasn`t written by men?

Yeah, you'd have thought the Israelis would have learnt from their own direct ghetto uprising experience but they can't take advice, even from themselves.
You are a malfunctioning human being.

You know exactly what I am talking about, a-hole.
I don't have a dog in this fight. The US is really the only friend the Isrealis have in the world. They are surrounded by hostile countries and have to treat evey battle as a fight for survival. On the other hand, I'm a man of both Irish and Amerindian ancestry, I can understand the hatred the Palestinians have for the Israeli invaders. The reprisals for this latest Palestinian action will be swift and severe. We have tried to broker peace for decades without any lasting or meaningful success. Maybe it's time to simply let them fight it out and settle things their own way.

Forum List

Back