Israel was the "source" = duh....

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/...rump-classified-intelligence-russia.html?_r=0

"The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information"

and that Jew who gave that info to the NYT is a TRAITOR who BROKE THE LAW.

So the Jews give Trump classified information and he shares it with Russia and they broke the law. Seems to me like Trump violated their trust. Remember Russia is friends with Iran.

That may very well be (well not the traitor part), but Trumph is still an idiot.

Obama made fun of Romney for calling Putin a threat.

Is Obama a stupid fucking jackass fuckstick moron bubblehead asshole jerkoff cvnt bitch, or a liar?

Is Putin a threat, or isn't he?

Obama said he is not.

Well, at least they've stopped denying that Trump illegally gave the Russians classified information.

But can you believe the traitor's on this forum? Keep rallying around him. Kind of makes you wonder where they're from.

doesn't the NATURE of the information constitute an issue in your minimind?

The nature dimwit is Israel trusted Trump and he betrayed it. Simple as that.

are you sure? what was the INFORMATION?? has Israel complained yet?

has Israel complained yet?

Israel = "US" media

so, yeah, they are bitching up a storm this morning, and never complaining that that CIA Jew who leaked the info to the NYT and WaPo broke the law, while Trump did nothing illegal.

Is Obama a stupid fucking jackass fuckstick moron bubblehead asshole jerkoff cvnt bitch, or a liar?

Obama said he is not.

As everyone says here, link?

Basically, we Americans have a choice.

Netanyahu, the master of both the Dems and the GOP, the one most responsible for 911

or

Putin, KGB Soviet killer, but not responsible for 911

Bottom Line: Donald Trump legally exercised the discretion that he has as President of the United States, and the Left has construed it as a near-impeachable offense.

Just like the firing of Jim Comey.

Frankly, I find it insufferably boring.

I truly wish that Trump would hire or appoint a spokesman who has both the intelligence and the verbal skills to tell the Media to go fuck off when these shit-storms occur. Spicer is OK, but this is the equivalent of nuclear warfare and he doesn't have the guns. Imagine if Ted Cruz were at the podium.

Obama said he is not.
OBAAAAAAAMMMMAAAAAAAA!

Bottom Line: Donald Trump legally exercised the discretion that he has as President of the United States, and the Left has construed it as a near-impeachable offense.
Just as I said. Trump could expose all our intel on ISIS, and you tards would be saying, "Duhhhhhh...show me what law he broke."

Forum List

Back