Israel Spied on Hotels Used for Iran Nuclear Talks

Israel, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi and Jordan by their use of surrogates

If attacks by alleged surrogates is an attack, then Saudi Arabia is attacking Syria and Iraq. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

YES IT DOES, and link to prove your claim ?

You link to a Zionist propaganda site.

So your links are now Zionist propaganda sites, so you will stop using them will you

I try to link to pro-Israel sites if I can't link to official documents. I never link to pro-Palestinian sites. That's the way I work. It puts me at a disadvantage against the propaganda mongers, but the truth is so much in the Palestinians's favor, it works.

LIAR you link only to items that racially attack Israel or that you can manipulate to do so. It is you that posts propaganda from the likes of Al Jazeera and Iran TV. What truth would that be then freddy boy, that they start wars they know they cant win just so there can be a few thousand deaths, or that they deliberately target children for attack because of the impact value.

On March 23, the Wall Street Journal headlined "Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks with US," saying: ...Washington and other P5+1 nations learned Israel spied on their closed-door talks all along...
Well, of COURSE they did.

They don't trust Obumble any further than they can throw 'im...

Come to think of it, neither do a lot of Americans...

Just right wing fascist Americans.
You tell 'em, Achmed... :badgrin:

Yeah right. While you were drinking beer in Germany, I was leading patrols around Da Nang as an O-2 as an infantry officer in the 196th Light Infantry. Coward.

LIAR

YES IT DOES, and link to prove your claim ?

You link to a Zionist propaganda site.

So your links are now Zionist propaganda sites, so you will stop using them will you

I try to link to pro-Israel sites if I can't link to official documents. I never link to pro-Palestinian sites. That's the way I work. It puts me at a disadvantage against the propaganda mongers, but the truth is so much in the Palestinians's favor, it works.

Bullshit, you link to anything and everything and then if necessary, mutilate it in order to fit your warped bigoted ideology.

I only link to neutral official documents. You link to propaganda sites.

Then cherry pick the parts that suit your islamomoron POV. Then claim you don't do this right under the actual post where you have.

Someone had to do it . . . thanks, Israel !

Love your signature line, 50 RiaL!! So true.

As regards your signature like, 50 RiaL, there are some, like Tinmore, who don't want to stop at carving a 23rd Arab state and 58th Muslim state out of Israel (like Billo Reilly), but actually want it IN PLACE of the only Jewish state in the world. How greedy can you get? And, additionally, what have Arabs or Muslims contributed to the world in the last 500 years?

As regards your signature line, 50 RiaL, there are some, like Tinmore, who don't want to stop at carving a 23rd Arab state and 58th Muslim state out of Israel (like Billo Reilly), but actually want it IN PLACE of the only Jewish state in the world. How greedy can you get? And, additionally, what have Arabs or Muslims contributed to the world in the last 500 years?

And their one invention, algebra, made me suffer for a year, so it doesn't count.

As regards your signature line, 50 RiaL, there are some, like Tinmore, who don't want to stop at carving a 23rd Arab state and 58th Muslim state out of Israel (like Billo Reilly), but actually want it IN PLACE of the only Jewish state in the world. How greedy can you get? And, additionally, what have Arabs or Muslims contributed to the world in the last 500 years?

And their one invention, algebra, made me suffer for a year, so it doesn't count.

If you check up you will find that they stole that from the Assyrians and claimed it as their own

If you check up you will find that they stole that from the Assyrians and claimed it as their own

No they didn't. Like many complex inventions and theories, it is built upon older and simpler work - ever see James Burke's Connection series? If you are going to insist that the Arabs "stole it" then you'll have to also agree that most of the inventions we take for granted were "stolen" from earlier people's - including all those Israeli inventions.

Why do you folks have such a hard time giving credit where credit is due? Why must a people's value and right to exist be based on "contributions to the world" - who really cares?

History of Algebra

The history of algebra began in ancient Egypt and Babylon, where people learned to solve linear (ax = b) and quadratic (ax2 + bx = c) equations, as well as indeterminate equations such as x2 + y2 = z2, whereby several unknowns are involved. The ancient Babylonians solved arbitrary quadratic equations by essentially the same procedures taught today. They also could solve some indeterminate equations.

The Alexandrian mathematicians Hero of Alexandria and Diophantus continued the traditions of Egypt and Babylon, but Diophantus's book Arithmetica is on a much higher level and gives many surprising solutions to difficult indeterminate equations. This ancient knowledge of solutions of equations in turn found a home early in the Islamic world, where it was known as the "science of restoration and balancing." (The Arabic word for restoration, al-jabru, is the root of the word algebra.) In the 9th century, the Arab mathematician al-Khwarizmi wrote one of the first Arabic algebras, a systematic exposé of the basic theory of equations, with both examples and proofs. By the end of the 9th century, the Egyptian mathematician Abu Kamil had stated and proved the basic laws and identities of algebra and solved such complicated problems as finding x, y, and z such that x + y + z = 10, x2 + y2 = z2, and xz = y2.

Ancient civilizations wrote out algebraic expressions using only occasional abbreviations, but by medieval times Islamic mathematicians were able to talk about arbitrarily high powers of the unknown x, and work out the basic algebra of polynomials (without yet using modern symbolism). This included the ability to multiply, divide, and find square roots of polynomials as well as a knowledge of the binomial theorem. The Persian mathematician, astronomer, and poet Omar Khayyam showed how to express roots of cubic equations by line segments obtained by intersecting conic sections, but he could not find a formula for the roots. A Latin translation of Al-Khwarizmi's Algebra appeared in the 12th century. In the early 13th century, the great Italian mathematician Leonardo Fibonacci achieved a close approximation to the solution of the cubic equation x3 + 2x2 + cx = d. Because Fibonacci had traveled in Islamic lands, he probably used an Arabic method of successive approximations.

Damn that was a lame piece of propoganda. For example it takes credit for the achievements of Persians which weren't Islamic, and then got conquered by Arab Islamic savages, and since then they've contributed JACK. The same with everything else. These are people who were invaded by Muslim savages and contributed despite Islam, not because of.

But that aside, you have anything more recent? I'll give you a window of oh...100 years. Funny how Goozo has to go back over a thousand years to come up with Muslim contributions. Ha ha ha

Facts, not your idiotic bullshit.

Ancient Persia wasn't an "Islamic empire" as the propoganda piece stated, in fact it was anything but.

The article did not state that the ancient Persian Empire was Islamic. You are just lying as usual.

Still waiting for fanger and co. To come up with a more recent contribution by Islam.....not holding my breath though.

The article did not state that the ancient Persian Empire was Islamic. You are just lying as usual.
It was on the list, it stated that chess was an Islamic invention by Persians.

In fact the whole article is a fruadulent pile of deceptive manure. Like you.

How ISLAMIC INVENTIONS changed the world:

3 A form of chess was played in ancient India but the game was developed into the form we know it today in Persia. From there it spread westward to Europe - where it was introduced by the Moors in Spain in the 10th century - and eastward as far as Japan. The word rook comes from the Persian rukh, which means chariot.

So, one development, Chess, in an earlier form, originated in Persia. It's like saying that English football was not developed by the English because the Italians were playing a similar game "Calcio Fiorentino" a few centuries earlier. Is there anywhere you will not go to demonize the Arabs?

So, one development, Chess, in an earlier form, originated in Persia. It's like saying that English football was not developed by the English because the Italians were playing a similar game "Calcio Fiorentino" a few centuries earlier. Is there anywhere you will not go to demonize the Arabs?

Oh so the author lied about ONE THING?! Ha ha ha

Checkmate. Now Fuck off, asshole.

Forum List

Back