Norman Finkelstein to Jewish journalist in Denmark: You are spouting Israeli propaganda

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
This is not unusual. In virtually all media interviews the hosts discuss, and frequently argue, Israeli talking points. Anything outside of that box is not acceptable.

Dr. Finkelstein has unimpeachable bona fides. An established scholar, author, and college professor, not even to mention his family background.

Stating fact requires no animation, no subterfuge or play acting. That's where the adjective/expression "matter of factly" comes from. That's why persons promulgating lies and propaganda are so animated and include personal insults and obscenities in their posts. It's all an attempt to deflect.

matter-of-fact
[mat-er-uh v-fakt]
adjective
adhering strictly to fact; not imaginative; prosaic; dry; commonplace:
a matter-of-fact account of the political rally.
direct or unemotional; straightforward; down-to-earth.
Origin of matter-of-fact

Finkelstein cuts through the propaganda so effectively.
I don't agree with Finkelstein 100% but he is usually on point.

He sounds like a robot.

Well when someone is truthful they don't need to be entertaining. He is Matter of Factly, stating Facts, not making up and pushing propaganda. Refreshing isn't it.

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face Nazi propagandist

He sounds like a robot.

Well when someone is truthful they don't need to be entertaining. He is Matter of Factly, stating Facts, not making up and pushing propaganda. Refreshing isn't it.

and there we have our Godwins Law winner :clap2:

Stating fact requires no animation, no subterfuge or play acting. That's where the adjective/expression "matter of factly" comes from. That's why persons promulgating lies and propaganda are so animated and include personal insults and obscenities in their posts. It's all an attempt to deflect.

matter-of-fact
[mat-er-uh v-fakt]
adjective
adhering strictly to fact; not imaginative; prosaic; dry; commonplace:
a matter-of-fact account of the political rally.
direct or unemotional; straightforward; down-to-earth.
Origin of matter-of-fact

He sounds like a robot.

I sure know what jew propaganda sounds like, and their lies and exaggerations are like Hollywood, if their lips are moving, most times its best not to believe them as more often than not its propaganda and lies.

He sounds like a robot.

Nazi, I'd rather be a Nazi than a Zionist.

He sounds like a robot.

Nazi, I'd rather be a Nazi than a Zionist.

Good, because that's what you are. I

Forum List

Back