Israel Spied on Hotels Used for Iran Nuclear Talks

So, one development, Chess, in an earlier form, originated in Persia. It's like saying that English football was not developed by the English because the Italians were playing a similar game "Calcio Fiorentino" a few centuries earlier. Is there anywhere you will not go to demonize the Arabs?

Oh so the author lied about ONE THING?! Ha ha ha

Checkmate. Now Fuck off, asshole.

The old declare victory and leave trick. You lose every discussion you have punk. All you are good at is hurling obscenities that you can't do in person because your are a cowardly little wimp.

Whoa!

I just read the list myself. Even if I take it at complete face value, why was their last invention in the 10th century? What have the Arabs been doing since then?

So, one development, Chess, in an earlier form, originated in Persia. It's like saying that English football was not developed by the English because the Italians were playing a similar game "Calcio Fiorentino" a few centuries earlier. Is there anywhere you will not go to demonize the Arabs?

The old declare victory and leave trick. You lose every discussion you have punk. All you are good at is hurling obscenities that you can't do in person because your are a cowardly little wimp.

Whoa!

I just read the list myself. Even if I take it at complete face value, why was their last invention in the 10th century? What have the Arabs been doing since then?

Not much, but being under foreign domination since about then is not conducive to innovation. However.
Steve Jobs' father was named Abdulfattah Jandali.

Really? Or was it the fact that an author who lies and misrepresents in such a manner has zero credibility.

Another epic fail by Monte the :asshole:, a liar defending another liar.

Whoa!

Not much, but being under foreign domination since about then is not conducive to innovation. However.

Nah, it's their religion which keeps them in a medieval mindset. Excuses are like assholes, which are like Monte. Everybody's got one.

Whoa!

WHAT A LIAR the fact is any intelligent arab was removed in case they saw through the alterations to the Koran and set up in opposition to the rulers.

Forum List

Back