Israel Spied on Hotels Used for Iran Nuclear Talks

So why shouldn't Israel spy on Iran?

Everyone except the mentally challenged are fully aware of the threat to world stability posed by Iran obtaining the bomb.

Good for you Israel, keep up the absolutely necessary intelligence work! :thup:

Even the Arab countries, are more aware of the danger than Barry who is just as much a threat in his ignorance as is Khamenei.
The israeli's are not spying on Iran in this case, they are spying on US negotiations, Everyone except the mentally challenged are fully aware of this fact

Who gives a fuck, Goozo! Iran is a country that calls for the destruction of Israel on a daily basis. They have every right to keep a close eye on such a country when it's trying to acquire nuclear weapons.

Boro goh bokhor, heyvoun. LOL

Really, when has Iran ever called on the destruction of Israel. Saying that the Zionist regime will disappear in the sands of time like the Shah's regime in Iran did, is not calling for the destruction of Israel.

Who exactly has Iran attacked in the past 200 years?

Israel, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi and Jordan by their use of surrogates

If attacks by alleged surrogates is an attack, then Saudi Arabia is attacking Syria and Iraq. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

Sorry the U.S. govt. thinks differently. That's why it has designated Iran as a state sponsor of terror and enacted sanctions against Iran. So have many other Western nations. Take a hike.

Everyone except the mentally challenged are fully aware of the threat to world stability posed by Iran obtaining the bomb.

Even the Arab countries, are more aware of the danger than Barry who is just as much a threat in his ignorance as is Khamenei.
The israeli's are not spying on Iran in this case, they are spying on US negotiations, Everyone except the mentally challenged are fully aware of this fact

Who gives a fuck, Goozo! Iran is a country that calls for the destruction of Israel on a daily basis. They have every right to keep a close eye on such a country when it's trying to acquire nuclear weapons.

Boro goh bokhor, heyvoun. LOL

Really, when has Iran ever called on the destruction of Israel. Saying that the Zionist regime will disappear in the sands of time like the Shah's regime in Iran did, is not calling for the destruction of Israel.

Ha ha. "When has Iran ever called for the destruction of Israel"? Said the fucking ignorant moron.

Can someone please explain to me where is it said to be Israel? I know some believe it to be Israel, but could also be Saudi Arabia for instance, if there is anyone here that hold a solid evidence to back Fanger's claim - feel free to share it.

As the whole world knows what is happening in the US led negotiations with Iran, why is the term spying used at all!

And why shouldn't Israel be aware of what is going on!

To call it spying is paranoid, unecessary and pedantic.

*Yawn*

Can someone please explain to me where is it said to be Israel? I know some believe it to be Israel, but could also be Saudi Arabia for instance, if there is anyone here that hold a solid evidence to back Fanger's claim - feel free to share it.

"Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S.

"Senior White House officials said Israel spied on U.S. talks with Iran over the Middle Eastern country’s nuclear program, adding to the growing tension between the U.S. and Israel."

Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks With U.S. - WSJ

If attacks by alleged surrogates is an attack, then Saudi Arabia is attacking Syria and Iraq. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

YES IT DOES, and link to prove your claim ?

You link to a Zionist propaganda site.

So your links are now Zionist propaganda sites, so you will stop using them will you

It's not the first time Israeli spying on Iran nuclear talks was discovered. An earlier article discussed the following:

On March 23, the Wall Street Journal headlined "Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks with US," saying:

Washington and other P5+1 nations learned Israel spied on their closed-door talks all along.

It was part of Netanyahu's scheme "to penetrate the negotiations and then help build a case against the emerging terms of the deal," the Journal cited current and former US officials saying.

Israel "eavesdropp(ed), acquired information from confidential US briefings, informants and diplomatic contacts in Europe."
SteveLendmanBlog Israel Spied on Hotels Used for Iran Nuclear Talks
It's well known Israel spies on America more aggressively than any of its other allies. It's been caught red-handed numerous times. Its lies claiming otherwise don't wash.

Ha. Priceless:)

So your links are now Zionist propaganda sites, so you will stop using them will you

I try to link to pro-Israel sites if I can't link to official documents. I never link to pro-Palestinian sites. That's the way I work. It puts me at a disadvantage against the propaganda mongers, but the truth is so much in the Palestinians's favor, it works.

On March 23, the Wall Street Journal headlined "Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks with US," saying: ...Washington and other P5+1 nations learned Israel spied on their closed-door talks all along...
Well, of COURSE they did.

They don't trust Obumble any further than they can throw 'im...

Come to think of it, neither do a lot of Americans...

On March 23, the Wall Street Journal headlined "Israel Spied on Iran Nuclear Talks with US," saying: ...Washington and other P5+1 nations learned Israel spied on their closed-door talks all along...

Just right wing fascist Americans.

You tell 'em, Achmed... :badgrin:

Yeah right. While you were drinking beer in Germany, I was leading patrols around Da Nang as an O-2 as an infantry officer in the 196th Light Infantry. Coward.

Yeah right. While you were drinking beer in Germany, I was leading patrols around Da Nang as an O-2 as an infantry officer in the 196th Light Infantry...
Jealous?

If YOU told me that night was dark, and day was light, I'd get a second opinion.

But, just for shits-and-giggles... let's assume that you're actually telling the truth.

Thank you for your service, and welcome back.

That said...

It's amazing, how someone who served in such a capacity, can end-up abandoning his country, becoming a rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth anti-semite and Israel-hater and America-basher, Muslim ass-kisser and Useful Idiot, cheese-eating surrender monkey, and end-up as someone who went over completely - body and soul - to The Enemy.

A sad and disgusting end, after such a great start.

...Coward.
Nope.

But that doesn't stop a pissant like you from pretending otherwise.

Does it, Achmed?

Now... go dry-hump somebody else's pants-leg for a while, Queenie.

Last edited:

I try to link to pro-Israel sites if I can't link to official documents. I never link to pro-Palestinian sites. That's the way I work. It puts me at a disadvantage against the propaganda mongers, but the truth is so much in the Palestinians's favor, it works.

Bullshit, you link to anything and everything and then if necessary, mutilate it in order to fit your warped bigoted ideology.

Bullshit, you link to anything and everything and then if necessary, mutilate it in order to fit your warped bigoted ideology.

I only link to neutral official documents. You link to propaganda sites.

Forum List

Back