Israel Likud party to RT: "After we win this war... we will make sure that Ukraine wins... Moscow will pay for what it did..."

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
THAT is a Statement 💪! Probably not the content that the pootin´s RT - Clown wanted to show his Vatnik - Audience. I think that there will be a dramatically change in the foreign policy of Israel, when Gaza is over. This will backfire massively into Pootler´s direction, the Horde 🇷🇺 🐖will pay !

Israel Likud party to RT: "After we win this war... we will make sure that Ukraine wins... Moscow will pay for what it did..."

1697740357023.jpeg

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Strength to that man in Jerusalem. He did now allow the Muscovite to spit out any of his verbal diarrhea 🇷🇺 🐖🤡.

THAT is a Statement 💪! Probably not the content that the pootin´s RT - Clown wanted to show his Vatnik - Audience. I think that there will be a dramatically change in the foreign policy of Israel, when Gaza is over. This will backfire massively into Pootler´s direction, the Horde 🇷🇺 🐖will pay !

View attachment 845330

View attachment 845331

What did Russia do? Did it tell Iran the top secret shit Trump told them about what cool shit the Israeli's were doing?

I support Gaza (Canaanite Free Port ) Independence , transformation it into the Democratic Singapore. We EU/Israel can do in 5 years !
ps

The Zionist regime is far too vulnerable to become a combatant.

Just think of the damage that the Arab states could do to them in one night of fighting!

Both sides are picking a fight that will have unimagined consequences.

They should probably deal with the camel jockeys and their bottle rockets first.

Big Bad Israel...lol!!

Just think of the damage that the Arab states could do to them in one night of fighting!

They should probably deal with the camel jockeys and their bottle rockets first.

Big Bad Israel...lol!!
its CLEAR THAT MAGA&COMMIE ON THE SIDE OF IRAN, ISIS AND MOSCOW ULUS

1697802462046.jpeg

1697802565494.png

What did Russia do? Did it tell Iran the top secret shit Trump told them about what cool shit the Israeli's were doing?
Hamas/Iran? used crypto money exchanged in Russia, to finance the attack is what I've read, or something if the sort.

Russia wanted the focus off Ukraine....?

EDIT

Here is a link

Last edited:

Actually, no, the arab states are no match for israel. Ultimately, russia will go for the natural gas fields in israel but will be destroyed.

Hamas/Iran? used crypto money exchanged in Russia, to finance the attack is what I've read, or something if the sort.

Russia wanted the focus off Ukraine....?

EDIT

Here is a link

Does Singapore lob mortar shell into the mainland?

Actually, no, the arab states are no match for israel. Ultimately, russia will go for the natural gas fields in israel but will be destroyed.

You must be in a world of quandary. Your antisemitism is well noted.
your obsession Armenian whore Simonyan almost fits into that top. Almost.The term fascism is used too much lately - anyone who disagrees. It is well defined, so it is very ironic that people who are the epitome of fascists call everyone else fascists .Maybe it is their way of disempowering the word.

ps

Is she looking for a job at a Bavarian beer festival? Is she a woman or is this a transgender with a serious alcohol problem

1697808701878.jpeg

Forum List

Back