Israel Demolishes Iran Nuclear Manufacturing Plant

The reason Iran started their nuclear program to begin with was yo defend against Israel, who has a long history of threatening nuclear attacks sgsinst Iran
BULLSHIT.

Actually, he's right. Look at the record.. Within my lifetime there were 250,000 Jews in Iran who had been there more than 2,000 years. Israel bought all their oil from Iran until 1979.

Under Atoms for Peace Iran was building 8 nuclear power plants with the Germans and the US was training their technicians.

The US and Britain did their share of damage to Iran by overthrowing the democratically elected Mossadeeg and training up the SAVAK modeled after the Gestapo.... and then we and the Brits completely screwed up in ignoring the student protests of the late 1970s. We opened the door to the Ayatollahs and the Revolutionary Guard.

Will you cry when the mullahs get overthrown?

The rightful land owners are constantly being killed, arrested, deported, or otherwise having their homes illegally taken
Do you live in the US? If yes, it is somewhat ironical to hear that from an American.

They are arrogant, overly prideful
Some groups of Jewish people may be called that. Unfortunately, they cast not too positive image on other Jews.

Destroyed the democracy in Iraq????

Saddam's regime was peaceful and allowed all religious ideologies to practice openly. Any brutaliby by Saddam was proportional to the efforts by other warring factions to bring down Iraq's government and the prosperity Iraq has achieved.

The US sponsored terrorist activity against Iraq by Kurds and other factions because Saddam's control of Iraq'a oil resources, for the good of his people, was intolerable to America.

The same pattern was founded by the British in the ME a century earlier and is being repeated by the US throughout the world.

Only of late have some small nations gained immunity from US aggression thrould building bonds with China and Russia.
Yeah, that's why Saddam invaded Kuwait, huh.

Sorry, when your base goes around chanting "Death to America", I can't help but be a little reticent in allowing them to develop nuclear weapons. Maybe it's just me.
When America rains down death and destruction against a country and it's people, would it not be a normal and rational response to wish 'death to America'?

In fairness and to bring the issue down to your level, you could say that 'he hit me first'.

Assuming you possess a minimal amount of intelligence that would allow you to understand?

Yeah, that's why Saddam invaded Kuwait, huh.

Should I assume you know the whole true story and then leave it at that? Ithink so, at least until you can demonstrate that you have enough credentials to be a part of the discussion.

If Iran has nuclear arms ambitions, they won't be stopped.
It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

This is assuming that it was actually an attack by the criminal Zionist regime.
Israel should be very cautious---Biden's administration is also very unlikely to aid them if Iran and their allies declare war on Israel at this point.
The Israelis, regardless of all the BS rhetoric about them, do NOT seek war with anyone but they have a solid history of surviving because they don't take shit from ANYONE since they formed their country. They have no choice because so many want them ALL dead. Our government can refuse to help them but if they do they cannot then say they are blameless if Israel is forced to use nukes.

Sorry, when your base goes around chanting "Death to America", I can't help but be a little reticent in allowing them to develop nuclear weapons. Maybe it's just me.
When America rains down death and destruction against a country and it's people, would it not be a normal and rational response to wish 'death to America'?

In fairness and to bring the issue down to your level, you could say that 'he hit me first'.

Assuming you possess a minimal amount of intelligence that would allow you to understand?
Would you have supported Nazi Germany?

KMA Khalid.

Remember English is not their language, so you have to understand what they mean is actually more like an end to US meddling.
It is just hard to get nuance into a single chant.
Iran as never threatened anyone actually, much less the US.
They never even participated in any actions against Israel, which I think they should have.
Israel has committed a large number of war crimes and clearly has to stopped.
Like when they blew up Osirac in Iraq in 1979.
Their assassination of Gerald Bull also was intolerable.
Israel is way beyond acceptable.

The reason Iran started their nuclear program to begin with was yo defend against Israel, who has a long history of threatening nuclear attacks sgsinst Iran
BULLSHIT.

Actually, he's right. Look at the record.. Within my lifetime there were 250,000 Jews in Iran who had been there more than 2,000 years. Israel bought all their oil from Iran until 1979.

Under Atoms for Peace Iran was building 8 nuclear power plants with the Germans and the US was training their technicians.

The US and Britain did their share of damage to Iran by overthrowing the democratically elected Mossadeeg and training up the SAVAK modeled after the Gestapo.... and then we and the Brits completely screwed up in ignoring the student protests of the late 1970s. We opened the door to the Ayatollahs and the Revolutionary Guard.

Will you cry when the mullahs get overthrown?

No, but only if the US is not behind it.

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever. - John Keats, Endymion

Israelis don't play games.

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning
Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning

Israel Demolishes Super-Secure Iranian Nuclear Facility, and the Biden Bunch Was Not Given Advance Warning [FOR OBVIOUS REASONS]

On Easter Sunday, a massive explosion ripped through the top-secret Iranian nuclear weapons research facility at Natanz. There were some interesting aspects to the explosion. In a way, this was deja vu because, in July 2020, the same facility was hit by a cyberattack
that damaged the centrifuge production plant inside the Natanz facility. Just days before this current event, Iran brought online new centrifuges that violated provisions of the corrupt Iran nuclear deal that Biden is trying to bring back from the dead. The day before, Iran had brought some state-of-the-art centrifuges to accelerate their illegal enrichment program. The notable thing about the explosion was that it took place some 50-meters underground in an electrical substation designed to be impervious to conventional air attacks.

A power failure that appeared to have been caused by a deliberately planned explosion struck Iran’s Natanz uranium enrichment site on Sunday, in what Iranian officials called an act of sabotage that they suggested had been carried out by Israel.
The blackout injected new uncertainty into diplomatic efforts that began last week to salvage the 2015 nuclear deal repudiated by the Trump administration.
Iran did not say precisely what had caused the blackout at the heavily fortified site, which has been a target of previous sabotage, and Israel publicly declined to confirm or deny any responsibility. But American and Israeli intelligence officials said there had been an Israeli role.
Two intelligence officials briefed on the damage said it had been caused by a large explosion that completely destroyed the independent — and heavily protected — internal power system that supplies the underground centrifuges that enrich uranium.
There were initial claims that this was an accident, but it soon became apparent that this was either the most unfortunate accident ever or it had a helping hand. Naturally, all eyes turned to the usual suspects.

I hope Israel is prepared to go it alone.
They aren't, they will get US involved.

Quiet the opposite...you're not up to date, look around,
we've been paving all but alternatives to hostile US.

After Ukraine, unfortunately,
neither can others allow themselves count on you.

The current administration in Israel should probably stop sharing such info unless there is some chance the U.S. could be harmed by covert action. The truth is the Tan Messiah hates Bibi and it is DEFINITELY the TM running the show.

The current administration in Israel should probably stop sharing such info unless there is some chance the U.S. could be harmed by covert action. The truth is the Tan Messiah hates Bibi and it is DEFINITELY the TM running the show.

All reasonable people hate Bibi.

It's most likely that they don't and will rely on Russia and China for security against US/Zionist aggression.

One issue that could be finally and completely settled with this terrorist act of aggression is that there won't be any new nuclear agreement with Iran. All parties will have come to the conclusion that Iran is not obliged now.

Iran has wanted nuclear power to expand their electrical grid since 1950. Remember Eisenhower's Atoms for Peace? We were training their technicians. Look at WHO is responsible for this escalation since 1979.
Peaceful use of nuclear energy is an entirely different topic.

US hegemony in the ME is hugely dependent on Iran not having the nuclear deterrent.
America's only remaining semi-legitimate argument for being involved in the ME is it's excuse of needing to protect the Zionist regime.

Oh, and did you know that America is not going to withdraw it's military from Afghanistan. It can't possibly do so when Russia and China have already been invited to come in and take America's place.

China is already successful in Afghanistan.. Over the years they built a railroad and opened a number of mines. Those projects have allowed small businesses to flourish .. mostly in the north. There's a mixed race people that live in the north. They're part Chinese and they are Shia. If my memory serves, they are called Hazara.
That's the reason why the US isn't leaving Afghanistan.
But still, we musn't discount the fact that America can't afford that front too. It's just that it's strategic importance can't be downplayed enough to cause anyone to believe that it will be abandoned.
The country that holds the oil wealth of the ME still holds world power over others.

They share a border with China and the Chinese will be there long after we're gone.
let china have it...if the us closed wal mart for one month...china would collapse

Regarding a country whose leaders have sworn to "...wiping Israel off the map...", Israel has the right to preclude, by any means they choose, that country (Iran) from obtaining nuclear weapons capabilities.

Israel has threatened Iran for 25 years. Its farce.
those sweet innocent Iranians and the quaint desire for nuclear weapons...

Remember English is not their language, so you have to understand what they mean is actually more like an end to US meddling.
They never even participated in any actions against Israel, which I think they should have.

America's current political climate has produced some confusion over whether it's fashionable or not to support the Zionist regime.

It's a foot in the door at least.
It may have even created some confusion within the Democratic party and Biden. There are just so many issues complicating the picture now to be considered?

I would just suggest that the Zionist regime is coming close to losing it's usefulness to America and that brings a promise of hope.

Thank you for helping to bring some little bit of meaningful discussion to this clusterfuk!

Yes, because "Death to ... " is open to so much nuance, especially when shouted by frothing terrorists.

Just too fucking stupid!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back