Isn't This Great? Young People Forming Duck Dynasty Clubs To Pray Before School Lunch

I've just spent a duck dynasty marathon over the weekend. hehehe. I'm fired up and ready to go!

What the hell is wrong with liberals where they cannot tolerate a child thanking Jehovah the big G in the sky or any other child of any other religion saying thanks before eating?

Who's not tolerating them?

Then you are not a Christian, certainly not a Mormon. (Read Chapters 3 and 4 Mosiah)

It is not your place or right to judge that of others.

neither chapter requires YOU to like the government welfare programs :lol:

So true, but we all do things for others that at times we don't like. Get over it.

you get over the lying about Jesus or Mormons requiring to conform to government robbery in order to redistribute wealth.

stop lying.

you dummies have to finally learn that the RATE and the ABSOLUTE number in statistics define different issues.

The rate of blacks on welfare is much higher than whites.

the absolute number is lower, because their absolute number is lower - there are less blacks living in this country than whites.

It is RATE what matters, not an absolute number :lol:

but leftard idiots don't know the basics of statistics :D

So why didn't the OP also condemn the lazy white "simians" who make up the majority of welfare recipients?

why do you ask ME? ask him :cuckoo:

the rate of blacks on government assistance is almost 3 times higher than whites.

the vast majority of welfare recipients are BLACK - their RATE is 3 times higher than whites.

do you understand the difference between the RATE and an absolute number?

I think everyone understands that. What's your point?

The kids always had prayer clubs in our schools, encouraged by their parents. to meet together before school, in a classroom by themselves before going to lunch, and before extra curricular activities.

This is nothing new, and good on them.

As long as they do it on their own and without school endorsement or teacher participation I have no problem with it.

However, I do wonder what the Christians will say when Muslim students start the same activities...heheh.

Islam loves and adores Christ. You really don't get it. JC is the biggie for Islam. Get up to speed.

But why would any decent person deny anyone saying thank you to fill in the blank for what you are about to eat?

So why didn't the OP also condemn the lazy white "simians" who make up the majority of welfare recipients?

the rate of blacks on government assistance is almost 3 times higher than whites.

the vast majority of welfare recipients are BLACK - their RATE is 3 times higher than whites.

stop lying that more whites than blacks receive welfare as you did before I enlightened you about the rate and an absolute number :D

The kids always had prayer clubs in our schools, encouraged by their parents. to meet together before school, in a classroom by themselves before going to lunch, and before extra curricular activities.

This is nothing new, and good on them.

As long as they do it on their own and without school endorsement or teacher participation I have no problem with it.

However, I do wonder what the Christians will say when Muslim students start the same activities...heheh.

Islam loves and adores Christ. You really don't get it. JC is the biggie for Islam. Get up to speed.

But why would any decent person deny anyone saying thank you to fill in the blank for what you are about to eat?

Of course that one went right over your head...

One moment in the Last of the Mohicans should tell us all we should give thanks. Now I've hunted and I have killed. ETA"Fishing. Lot of cats in my lifetime.

No one ever of any faith or lack of faith should be deprived of the right to say thank you for what I am about to receive. And that should be of anything you eat.

Last edited:

stop lying that more whites than blacks receive welfare as you did before I enlightened you about the rate and an absolute number :D

I am not surprised you are defending the white, Christian bigot.

Do tell. A dance is coming. What went right over my head child?

One moment in the Last of the Mohicans should tell us all we should give thanks. Now I've hunted and I have killed. ETA"Fishing. Lot of cats in my lifetime.

No one ever of any faith or lack of faith should be deprived of the right to say thank you for what I am about to receive. And that should be of anything you eat.

What if you're killing one of gods creatures not because you are hungry or to feed your family but because it's fun?

I am defending the basic math which is way over your head, ignorant leftard :lol:

stop lying.

And the basic math is there are more white people on welfare than blacks.

I am defending the basic math which is way over your head, ignorant leftard :lol:

stop lying.

And the basic math is there are more white people on welfare than blacks.

I knew it went over your little head.

No, the basic math is telling that three times more blacks than whites are on the welfare :D

Do tell. A dance is coming. What went right over my head child?

That the purpose of this endeavor by the Duck Lienasty clan is to wedge Christianity back into the school system.

When the Muslims insist on the same privileges you'll hear a different duck call..

I love this because no matter what background you are from you have to appreciate what you are about to receive.

aka eating. That connects the child to the earth. So if even you are getting a burger for your kid at a Sonic your baby knows something died to feed him. And it becomes an appreciation of the life around you.

Forum List

Back