Isn't This Great? Young People Forming Duck Dynasty Clubs To Pray Before School Lunch

I hope they learn more about jesus and act like he would want them to act.

Love they neighbor.

that means help people

Great. Maybe some of them can grow up to be bible thumping haters, bigots, homophobes, racists and misogynists like grandpa.

No hate there.

Yes, I hate bigots, racists and misogynists...sue me.

Lol, anybody that disagrees with you ideolgy is one of those names in your mind. Your the hater. I'm a christian white guy, i disagreed with a black man, you consider me a racist. I was against gay marrige, i'm a homophobe. Even though i was for civil unions which would give gays all the benfits of marrige.

You all do know more whites are on welfare than blacks?

you dummies have to finally learn that the RATE and the ABSOLUTE number in statistics define different issues.

The rate of blacks on welfare is much higher than whites.

the absolute number is lower, because their absolute number is lower - there are less blacks living in this country than whites.

It is RATE what matters, not an absolute number :lol:

but leftard idiots don't know the basics of statistics :D

No hate there.

Yes, I hate bigots, racists and misogynists...sue me.

Lol, anybody that disagrees with you ideolgy is one of those names in your mind. Your the hater. I'm a christian white guy, i disagreed with a black man, you consider me a racist. I was against gay marrige, i'm a homophobe. Even though i was for civil unions which would give gays all the benfits of marrige.

No, someone who equates homosexuality with bestiality is a bigot, someone who believes blacks were perfectly happy living under the racism and discrimination of the Jim Crow south is a racist, and someone who thinks men should marry women when they are 15 so they can keep them barefoot, pregnant and ignorant is a misogynist.

Do I need to explain further?

The kids always had prayer clubs in our schools, encouraged by their parents. to meet together before school, in a classroom by themselves before going to lunch, and before extra curricular activities.

This is nothing new, and good on them.

you dummies have to finally learn that the RATE and the ABSOLUTE number in statistics define different issues.

the absolute number is lower, because their absolute number is lower - there are less blacks living in this country than whites.

So why didn't the OP also condemn the lazy white "simians" who make up the majority of welfare recipients?

I've just spent a duck dynasty marathon over the weekend. hehehe. I'm fired up and ready to go!

What the hell is wrong with liberals where they cannot tolerate a child thanking Jehovah the big G in the sky or any other child of any other religion saying thanks before eating?

Love they neighbor.

that means help people

I don't help anyone that won't help themselves.

yeah that is an excuse I have heard before.
"damn those hungry infants...cant they get a damned job"

Jesus was always saying that huh

You are so full of shit your eyes must be deep brown. Have you ever read the Word and understand what we are commanded to do?

Now many so called Christians haven't but just because they are screwing up it doesn't mean that the Word is wrong.

Check tithing and who originally it is for. Then get back to me.

The kids always had prayer clubs in our schools, encouraged by their parents. to meet together before school, in a classroom by themselves before going to lunch, and before extra curricular activities.

This is nothing new, and good on them.

As long as they do it on their own and without school endorsement or teacher participation I have no problem with it.

However, I do wonder what the Christians will say when Muslim students start the same activities...heheh.

So why didn't the OP also condemn the lazy white "simians" who make up the majority of welfare recipients?

why do you ask ME? ask him :cuckoo:

the rate of blacks on government assistance is almost 3 times higher than whites.

the vast majority of welfare recipients are BLACK - their RATE is 3 times higher than whites.

do you understand the difference between the RATE and an absolute number?

Love they neighbor.

that means help people

I don't help anyone that won't help themselves.

yeah that is an excuse I have heard before.
"damn those hungry infants...cant they get a damned job"

Jesus was always saying that huh

link where Jesus is saying "approve those government spending on foodstamps" now, or stop LYING

Forum List

Back