Isn't This Great? Young People Forming Duck Dynasty Clubs To Pray Before School Lunch

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a blessing this is coming from Sadie Robertson. I hope is takes the nation by storm and I think it will. A large percentage of its audience, if not the majority, is kids and teens - they love it. This is great because young kids definitely do need prayer during these trying times and if the Robertsons can have any influence on these kids, the better. I am sure the liberal progressives will not like this and attack this nice Christian girl.

sadie-robertson-duck-dynasty-prom-sherri-hill.jpg

'Duck Dynasty' star: show leading students to pray | www.statesman.com

Great. Maybe some of them can grow up to be bible thumping haters, bigots, homophobes, racists and misogynists like grandpa.

Dear God...

Please keep the Homos and queers away from this school.

Amen

Great. Maybe some of them can grow up to be bible thumping haters, bigots, homophobes, racists and misogynists like grandpa.
I hope you're right on all counts.
The country can use less 13 year old 200 pound simian 'baby mammas' dropping their offspring every year for the tax payer to look after whether they are in jail, just out of jail, or about to go to jail. It's really the only way they will ever have getting free money. They aren't sentient enough to know what 'today' means let alone ever actually earning an honest dollar in their lives.
The Black race is universally destained......most by their own ironically. There are reasons why.

I hope you're right on all counts.
The country can use less 13 year old 200 pound simian 'baby mammas' dropping their offspring every year for the tax payer to look after whether they are in jail, just out of jail, or about to go to jail. It's really the only way they will ever have getting free money. They aren't sentient enough to know what 'today' means let alone ever actually earning an honest dollar in their lives.
The Black race is universally destained......most by their own ironically. There are reasons why.

You are aware more white people are on welfare than blacks, right?

I remember praying every Friday during one class that I was in when I was in high school. It was the teacher's idea and the class agreed to go with it. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (class of 2000)

I remember praying every Friday during one class that I was in when I was in high school. It was the teacher's idea and the class agreed to go with it. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (class of 2000)

Yes, the constitution is now subject to the majority classroom vote of 15 and 16 year olds...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back