Isn't This Great? Young People Forming Duck Dynasty Clubs To Pray Before School Lunch

During my hiatus I was able to do some significant research on Big Daddy Phil. I'm pretty certain they got married when Phil was 16 and Kay was 15.

Of course there's always the niggling concern that they had written approvals from mom and a judge. If it wasn't done properly not only are they not married but BD is guilty of statutory rape.

Robertson was born on April 24, 1946, his "wife" was born on December 21, 1950. That makes him almost five years older than his child bride.

Not only is he most likely guilty of statutory rape, he's guilty of advocating it.

Phil and his bride were married in 1966, and she was 16. Legal age for Louisiana is Male: 16; Female: 16. Minimum Legal Age Without Parental Consent
Much ado about nuthin' :eusa_whistle:

Project much?????? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
During my hiatus I was able to do some significant research on Big Daddy Phil. I'm pretty certain they got married when Phil was 16 and Kay was 15.

Of course there's always the niggling concern that they had written approvals from mom and a judge. If it wasn't done properly not only are they not married but BD is guilty of statutory rape.

Robertson was born on April 24, 1946, his "wife" was born on December 21, 1950. That makes him almost five years older than his child bride.

Not only is he most likely guilty of statutory rape, he's guilty of advocating it.

Phil and his bride were married in 1966, and she was 16. Legal age for Louisiana is Male: 16; Female: 16. Minimum Legal Age Without Parental Consent
Much ado about nuthin' :eusa_whistle:

Project much?????? :cuckoo:
They will try anything at this point, and it is fun watching this craziness go on. WOW! LOL.

Link to your superfluous claims, please.

What a blessing this is coming from Sadie Robertson. I hope is takes the nation by storm and I think it will. A large percentage of its audience, if not the majority, is kids and teens - they love it. This is great because young kids definitely do need prayer during these trying times and if the Robertsons can have any influence on these kids, the better. I am sure the liberal progressives will not like this and attack this nice Christian girl.

sadie-robertson-duck-dynasty-prom-sherri-hill.jpg

'Duck Dynasty' star: show leading students to pray | www.statesman.com

Oh Great Duck, who art in Heaven.............................:lol:

Hey, barefoot and pregnant, a wonderful tradition.:lol:

Korrie Robertson might disagree with you about that. So would Missy.

Watching liberals go crazy over the Robertson family is better entertainment than the show itself. Imagine that, advocating MARRIAGE of all things. How could they DO that? Everyone knows that men just fuck girls, then take them to Planned Parenthood for a confidential abortion.

Now the show had got children praying! Surely the entire liberal world is threatened by that one.

Korrie Robertson might disagree with you about that. So would Missy.

Watching liberals go crazy over the Robertson family is better entertainment than the show itself. Imagine that, advocating MARRIAGE of all things. How could they DO that? Everyone knows that men just fuck girls, then take them to Planned Parenthood for a confidential abortion.

Now the show had got children praying! Surely the entire liberal world is threatened by that one.

It goes against their religion of global cooling, i mean warming, opps i mean change.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
I hope they learn more about jesus and act like he would want them to act.

Love they neighbor.

that means help people

That is what true Christians do, but there are few of them.
Not according to the stats when they are riled up or attacked. I see many of them, maybe not perfect, but that's ok, just as long as they still know right from wrong, then it's all gooooood.

Not sure where you draw your conclusions from or your stats from anyway, but it's ok if you can't be certain about them, because like I said and will say again "we are all imperfect", and we do try hard daily to be ok in life, and this regardless of this condition in which we all have.

lol...superfluous? In Louisiana, the legal age for sex is 17. When the age gap is greater than two years, it's statutory rape.

§80.1. Misdemeanor Carnal Knowledge Of A Juvenile

A. Misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile is committed when a person who is seventeen years of age or older but less than nineteen years of age has sexual intercourse, with consent, with a person who is fifteen years of age or older but less than seventeen years of age, when the victim is not the spouse of the offender, and when the difference between the age of the victim and age of the offender is greater than two years.

So Silly Philly is guilty of rape. And he advocates rape of 16 year olds in his video.

lol...superfluous? In Louisiana, the legal age for sex is 17. When the age gap is greater than two years, it's statutory rape.

A. Misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile is committed when a person who is seventeen years of age or older but less than nineteen years of age has sexual intercourse, with consent, with a person who is fifteen years of age or older but less than seventeen years of age, when the victim is not the spouse of the offender, and when the difference between the age of the victim and age of the offender is greater than two years.

So Silly Philly is guilty of rape. And he advocates rape of 16 year olds in his video.

They were married when she was 16 in 1966. The legal age for consent in Louisiana is 16 for both male and female.

You, as usual don't know what the hell you're talking about, but that IS no surprise.

They were married when she was 16 in 1966. The legal age for consent in Louisiana is 16 for both male and female.

You, as usual don't know what the hell you're talking about, but that IS no surprise.

It's the marriage part that liberals are railing against. Phil and Kay were married. So either liberals want to pretend they weren't married, or just want to void the marriage since it occurred.

It's the marriage part that liberals are railing against. Phil and Kay were married. So either liberals want to pretend they weren't married, or just want to void the marriage since it occurred.
They can't let the facts get in the way of their yarn.

They can't let the facts get in the way of their yarn.

Their world falls apart if men and women start getting married BEFORE they have children. It would be a catastrophe. To show a couple that got married at 16 and is still married after 50 years is just fake pro marriage propaganda to liberals.

I understand you're not that smart, but what I quoted is the Louisiana law. It clearly states the grounds for misdemeanor rape and any difference over two years is rape, consent or not.

Therefore, Silly Philly is guilty of RAPE.

I understand you're not that smart, but what I quoted is the Louisiana law. It clearly states the grounds for misdemeanor rape and any difference over two years is rape, consent or not.

Therefore, Silly Philly is guilty of RAPE.
From your Louisana law:
A. Misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile is committed when a person who is seventeen years of age or older but less than nineteen years of age has sexual intercourse, with consent, with a person who is fifteen years of age or older but less than seventeen years of age, when the victim is not the spouse
Reading comprehension is not your friend. :eusa_whistle:

16 is a prime breeding age. 16-25 is the best age for women to carry a child.

Also your own law says it's not rape when they are married.

Last edited:
Like I said desperation has set in now, and it is revealing of their whole scheming character, their hatred of others, their nature and/or thinking upon such matters, and their character in which they use to destroy others with, and so this is what they see as an upmost importance to them anymore these days, and they will not be denide is what they think no matter what the circumstances are.

Their losing, and they can't grasp such a notion as that at all anymore, but it is what it is.

Forum List

Back