Islam's Not for Me

Me either, but I am a atheist. They would boil me alive in sewage. Christians or Jews don't crash airplanes into innocent muslims. Even nihilist aren't doing what Muslims are pulling. I despise nihilists. Islam is a myth based on bullshit and a hersterical vile self destructive "religion". Why defend IT?

Do Muslims still marry underage girls?

Does the Qu'ran mandate such things?

vasu ---read the koran-----doing so will not actually teach you
what islam is all about-----but keep this in mind----that which MUHUMMAD did----is always right. Muhummad married
children----he did not necessarily have sex with them as babies--------he waited----with his fave wife AISHA---he waited until she was nine. In shariah adherent countries----in general---there is no UNDER-AGE for a girl----but in current times there are official age of consent laws----that can be ignored "out in the sticks" ----or on the sly.

What?m Not real Christians. Geeze louize no way man.

What is the appropriate age to get married in the Christian tradition?

Jewish tradition says that you cannot marry until age 13.

It's a puzzle. I don't think it is covered in the Bible either.

Do Jews? I have seen docs where some Christian sects do.

Yep, some do. Remember that idiot Warren Jeffs and his idiot cult that married underage girls to 50 and 60 year old men?

I think that Waco guy was bedding young girls as well.

yes and the GUYANA nut ---too

Who is Guyana?

vasu ---read the koran-----doing so will not actually teach you
what islam is all about-----but keep this in mind----that which MUHUMMAD did----is always right. Muhummad married
children----he did not necessarily have sex with them as babies--------he waited----with his fave wife AISHA---he waited until she was nine. In shariah adherent countries----in general---there is no UNDER-AGE for a girl----but in current times there are official age of consent laws----that can be ignored "out in the sticks" ----or on the sly.

What English translation do you recommend? I used to own the J M Rodwell translation of the Koran. I think it was from the early 1800's. It had a lot of archaic words and I lost interest in reading it. I finally got rid of it. Reading the Qu'ran is something that is on my bucket list.

As a global society we have finally arrived at the age for consent to be 18 years old. It took many centuries for us to come to that conclusion. I'm kinda glad we did. Pedophilia back in the days that the Qu'ran was written was probably a gray area.

What?m Not real Christians. Geeze louize no way man.

What is the appropriate age to get married in the Christian tradition?

Jewish tradition says that you cannot marry until age 13.

It's a puzzle. I don't think it is covered in the Bible either.

the customary time for a boy in jewish tradition does remain 18------for a girl, the youngest is 12.5.----but she should also
be past menarche. My great grandmother---somewhere in the Austrian Hapsburg Empire------when Franz josef was emperor----married at age 14---to an 18 year old----The little couple INSISTED (or so I was told). From reading Americana stuff-----marriage at 14 out there on the FRONTIER----in the 19th century was a norm. Mahatma gandhi was 12 as was his wife. Today the issue in Islamic
countries is------a lot more child marriage than there is amongst most Christians of the world------it is really not much of an issue until muslims face being in EVIL WESTERN COUNTRIES where they cannot cope with the RESTRICTIONS on child marriage

As a global society we have finally arrived at the age for consent to be 18 years old. It took many centuries for us to come to that conclusion. I'm kinda glad we did. Pedophilia back in the days that the Qu'ran was written was probably a gray area.

YOu cannot call early marriage customs Pedophilia----Pedophilia is an entirely different thing----it involves guys
who can get off only on little girls

Yep, some do. Remember that idiot Warren Jeffs and his idiot cult that married underage girls to 50 and 60 year old men?

But then you are talking religion not faith.

Nah that was the shit they put out

I think that Waco guy was bedding young girls as well.

That bitch knew she could play that shit.

Old Janet knew her promo with Bill. Nothing was ever proven that he raped any children.

Forum List

Back