Islamic terrorist used riots as cover to attack police

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
That kinda scares me a bit, Islamic terrorists using the riots and protests as a cover to do an attack. You know, with the country as divided as it currently is, with one side blaming the other when bad things happen, it wouldn't surprise me that on 9/11, there is a major attack, and it happens during one of the protests.

That kinda scares me a bit, Islamic terrorists using the riots and protests as a cover to do an attack. You know, with the country as divided as it currently is, with one side blaming the other when bad things happen, it wouldn't surprise me that on 9/11, there is a major attack, and it happens during one of the protests.
I’m sure the BLMers are planning something themselves. Most BLM lowlives probably feel America deserved it because of systemic racism of course.

Just of the kind of people the left supports.

Islamic terrorist here illegally attacking our police under the cover of the riots.

@ BG, BLM is a marxist backed/funded organization(this goes back a few years). Both marxism(revolution for the sake of revolution) & islam(revolution for the sake of revolution) are intertwined psychotic led organizations sharing the same goals, both fronting a facade of peace to mask their true intentions of P)ower & C)ontrol{PC}. They're destructive(dark side) towards civilized societies as recent violent confrontations involving these fully funded & organized terror cells so richly illustrate. There are many of these cells with just as many individual titles but all are united in the same direction & goal.

The agenda of Black Lives Matter is far different from the slogan

I’m sure the BLMers are planning something themselves. Most BLM lowlives probably feel America deserved it because of systemic racism of course.

~~~~~~
That would be a bad mistake on their part... As it is now their actions connected with Antifa have turned Americans against them.

Forum List

Back