Islam must be made to realize that ISIS is evil....

The Crusades, the Crusades!

Don't look at the Jihadists!

The Crusades, they're really bad!

Oh wait, they WERE really bad, a few years ago!!!

Yeah the nazis were really bad committing genocide on the Jews, but the U.S. committing genocide on the Native Americans still hasn't been recognized

That is because the so called genocide was one of the greatest lies told about America. The so-called Indian genocide never happened.

Reject the Lie of White Genocide Against Native Americans - Michael Medved - Page full

It sorta did-------the European invasion resulted in the decimation of the Indian population---
They are in denial...The Trail of Tears was a volunteer relocation plan by my ancestors.....according to these saints...

so? it was still the result of the European invasion

There was no European invasion.

...Once the Muslims realize that ISIS is perverting and destroying their religion, they will get rid of it the way the U.S. got rid of David Koresh and the Davidian cult in Waco Tx. By now Koresh could be another Jim Jones or America's ISIS. It is sad that there are extremist nut job cons that would like to see another right-wing inquisition. And that's the biggest danger to our country today.

Why aren't the muslims all rising up to stop isis then?

Why do people keep saying this?

Look at the more than 60 countries who are fighting ISIS.

How many are Muslim?

Who s doing what in the coalition battle against ISIS - CNN.com

What the 60-plus members of the anti-Islamic State coalition are doing - The Washington Post

So... what religion do you suppose that Jordanian pilot held?

Muath al-Kasasbeh - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Amish?

u1_Mayor-in-Movie.gif

Was undfer the impression Jordan and the other middle east powers aligning against ISIS was a good indication they're there already recognizing ISIS as evil?

If anything along those lines needs to be done it's that US media coverage of the issue needs to start depicting this universal awareness and quit portraying arabs and Muslims as one body. There's almost as many Muslims as there are Christians but Christians don't all move in lockstep as one group so why would Islam?

Was undfer the impression Jordan and the other middle east powers aligning against ISIS was a good indication they're there already recognizing ISIS as evil?

If anything along those lines needs to be done it's that US media coverage of the issue needs to start depicting this universal awareness and quit portraying arabs and Muslims as one body. There's almost as many Muslims as there are Christians but Christians don't all move in lockstep as one group so why would Islam?

Big difference! The dictators in charge of many of the Muslims countries view them as a threat to their leadership and hold on power, as they should. However, the average Muslim on the street supports ISIS/ISIL's goal of the next caliphate and global Islamic domination. I would say many don't agree with their means to achieve that end, but make no mistake, they agree with the end!

Big difference! The dictators in charge of many of the Muslims countries view them as a threat to their leadership and hold on power, as they should. However, the average Muslim on the street supports ISIS/ISIL's goal of the next caliphate and global Islamic domination. I would say many don't agree with their means to achieve that end, but make no mistake, they agree with the end!

Agreeing with things in principle is a bit different than doing something about it. I agree with hanging up Christian Bible publishers by their toes until they die for co-opting the Jewish Tanach and pasting their NT onto it. Doesn't mean I kill Christians in my downtime though. If somebody else wanted to, would I oppose it? ...Mmm...:)

Agreeing with things in principle is a bit different than doing something about it. I agree with hanging up Christian Bible publishers by their toes until they die for co-opting the Jewish Tanach and pasting their NT onto it. Doesn't mean I kill Christians in my downtime though. If somebody else wanted to, would I oppose it? ...Mmm...:)

Weak red herring!

Weak red herring!

Love the bumpersticker length replies. Maybe it works for your fellow knuckledraggers, but no one of consequence is gonna be applauding your use of them. Palin supporters is all you can hope for. :)

Forum List

Back