Zone1 Unbelievers, Faith Is A Simple Test: To Find Out If You Are Teachable?

Not true. Atheism proceeds on the basis that the needs of individuals and society in general do not go beyond the satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts. Atheists see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure.
Atheists being moral or immoral has nothing to do with believing in a god. I suggest that I'm more moral than you and it doesn't depend on any god.
Atheists believe that love is only an elctro-chemical reaction in the brain.

Actually that's pretty accurate for all humans and animals.
Do you really want to go there? Does a person still love when he's dead? would you suggest that his soul does?

Atheists being moral or immoral has nothing to do with believing in a god. I suggest that I'm more moral than you and it doesn't depend on any god.

Actually that's pretty accurate for all humans and animals.
Do you really want to go there? Does a person still love when he's dead? would you suggest that his soul does?
"The propaganda of atheism is necessary for our program." Vladimir Lenin

"We must know how to combat religion..." Vladimir Lenin
I would just prefer to ignore religion, unless it's causing harm to people and other mammals.

The Catholic church does in many ways.

I would just prefer to ignore religion, unless it's causing harm to people and other mammals.

The Catholic church does in many ways.
"Marxism is materialism. As such, it is as relentlessly hostile to religion..." Vladimir Lenin

"Marxism is materialism. As such, it is as relentlessly hostile to religion..." Vladimir Lenin
If you persist with posting several messages in rapid succession, you won't get a response to all of them from me. Try limitied your posts to one or two that include everything you wish to say to me. Sorry, I'm very busy answering those who quote me.

If you persist with posting several messages in rapid succession, you won't get a response to all of them from me. Try limitied your posts to one or two that include everything you wish to say to me. Sorry, I'm very busy answering those who quote me.
"We must know how to combat religion..." Vladimir Lenin

The only thing atheists have in common with each other is them not believing there is a god.

I'm an atheist who doesn't conduct myself in any way that has something to do with any of the thousands of gods.
Sure you do. You attack others for believing in their God. You do everything you can to deny the right to worship God. It's okay to have a Satanic display on TV but not any actor, artist or musician talk about God on TV. It's okay for LGBTQ's to be as vile as possible in public or commit mayhem against children chopping off their private parts but not okay to teach children to love themselves for who they are and not what they look like. Cracks me up when I hear a trans or homo say they were born in the wrong body but don't believe in God or that they have a spirit that is attached to their physical body. So, it doesn't surprise me for you to say you conduct yourself against the teachings of Jesus Christ and worship evil.

Faith is the ability to believe in something without proof. In fact, by rejecting any proof that competes with your belief.

Having faith is the opposite of being teachable.

There is nothing wrong with being faithful, particularly about things that bring you comfort. But, being faithful is no great indicator of your ability to learn or be taught.

Sure you do. You attack others for believing in their God. You do everything you can to deny the right to worship God. It's okay to have a Satanic display on TV but not any actor, artist or musician talk about God on TV. It's okay for LGBTQ's to be as vile as possible in public or commit mayhem against children chopping off their private parts but not okay to teach children to love themselves for who they are and not what they look like. Cracks me up when I hear a trans or homo say they were born in the wrong body but don't believe in God or that they have a spirit that is attached to their physical body. So, it doesn't surprise me for you to say you conduct yourself against the teachings of Jesus Christ and worship evil.
An atheist is a person who doesn't believe in any of the gods. You can include not believing in a spirit for me too, but I can't speak for any other atheists.

I do nothing to stop anyone from worshipping a god. That was a Christian lie.
And the rest of your spiel is hate and anger Christian.

An atheist is a person who doesn't believe in any of the gods.
Which the logical conclusion of such is Atheism proceeds on the basis that the needs of individuals and society in general do not go beyond the satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts. Atheists see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Atheists believe that love is only an elctro-chemical reaction in the brain.

Why? Because atheists believe there is no higher purpose for man than the satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts.

Which the logical conclusion of such is Atheism proceeds on the basis that the needs of individuals and society in general do not go beyond the satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts. Atheists see no distinction between good and evil, no morality or any other kind of value, save pleasure. Atheists believe that love is only an elctro-chemical reaction in the brain.

Why? Because atheists believe there is no higher purpose for man than the satisfaction of material needs and primitive instincts.
The Christian is forever at a disadvantage in that all of his debating points against an atheist, must of necessity be personal attacks.

The Christian can't attack the atheist's lack of belief in the god, without it being a personal attack.

While the atheist has Christianity or other religions to attack and doesn't need to attack the Christian or the god believer..

Atheism is simply not believing in any of the thousands of gods. Attack that Ding!

The Christian is forever at a disadvantage in that all of his debating points against an atheist, must of necessity be personal attacks.

The Christian can't attack the atheist's lack of belief in the god, without it being a personal attack.

While the atheist has Christianity or other religions to attack and doesn't need to attack the Christian or the god believer..

Atheism is simply not believing in any of the thousands of gods. Attack that Ding!
If you see the consequences of atheism as a personal attack then maybe you aren't an atheist.

Atheism is believing that only the material world exists, right?

If you see the consequences of atheism as a personal attack then maybe you aren't an atheist.
Even that is personal, although not offensive enough to matter to me. It could be that you don't want me to be an atheist.

Everything you say to me will be scrutinized from now on.
I expect that you will hold me to the same standard.

Even that is personal, although not offensive enough to matter to me. It could be that you don't want me to be an atheist.

Everything you say to me will be scrutinized from now on.
I expect that you will hold me to the same standard.
Aren't you supposed to be working?

Atheism is believing that only the material world exists, right?
I think putting it in those terms is correct but I would rather just say that I reject everything in the world that can be said to be the 'supernatural'. The 'soul' is included as supernatural in my atheist opinion.

And then, if modern science proves that something that was thought of as the supernatural, is proven to be true, then it no longer is the 'supernatural'.

I think it's safe for you to say that I don't believe in any of the gods. And that my friend, is the definition of an atheist.

You've been warned against posting strings of replies. If you want me to read your posts, stop that.

I think that's as close to an answer you can be safe with now. It's not a personal attack!
It's just harmless innuendo.
Actually I'm proving a point that for an atheist morals can be anything they want. You don't see stealing from your employer as wrong.

You've been warned against posting strings of replies. If you want me to read your posts, stop that.
So in the atheist world everyone should be controlled?

Or are you going to make an moral argument even though you believe morals can be whatever you want them to be?

Forum List

Back