Islam must be made to realize that ISIS is evil....

Why worry about ISIS over there, when our biggest problem is the right-wing (so called Christian) extremist bigots here in the U.S.? Better to clean up the crap in our own back yard.

As long as isis fights infidels they will be islamic. They might be fought by muslims for acts committed against muslims. That doesn't change the fact that as long as they fight infidels they are islamic.

ISIS kills mostly Muslims. I know the bigots around here like to think it's all about Muslims on Whites, but it isn't.
Muslim is not a race. A Syrian can look as white you. Religious, not Racist.
If the Muslims were beheading negroes, you wouldn't be hearing so much from the bigots. They might even slip ISIS a few bucks.

Is the KKK religious or racist? There are elements of both.

Extremism in the Middle East is as much an Arab problem as it is a Muslim problem.
The KKK claims to be Christian, like ISIS claims to be Muslim.
Which is why I say ISIS is more analogous to the KKK than the branch Davidians.

The KKK had wide political and social influence not so long ago in America.
...which is why we should have taken care of the KKK like we did the Davidians a long time ago. So now the KKK hides in the GOP.

Why worry about ISIS over there, when our biggest problem is the right-wing (so called Christian) extremist bigots here in the U.S.? Better to clean up the crap in our own back yard.

I guess I missed all the beheadings and the burning of people alive over here....done by the evil Christians.

ISIS kills mostly Muslims. I know the bigots around here like to think it's all about Muslims on Whites, but it isn't.
Muslim is not a race. A Syrian can look as white you. Religious, not Racist.
If the Muslims were beheading negroes, you wouldn't be hearing so much from the bigots. They might even slip ISIS a few bucks.

Is the KKK religious or racist? There are elements of both.

Extremism in the Middle East is as much an Arab problem as it is a Muslim problem.
The KKK claims to be Christian, like ISIS claims to be Muslim.
Which is why I say ISIS is more analogous to the KKK than the branch Davidians.

The KKK had wide political and social influence not so long ago in America.
...which is why we should have taken care of the KKK like we did the Davidians a long time ago. So now the KKK hides in the GOP.
The KKK is a shadow of its former self. It has nowhere near the influence it did even 50 years ago.

So we did "take care of the KKK". Through the civil rights movement.

The Arab world is also growing sick and tired of their own extremists. But time takes time.

I guess I missed all the beheadings and the burning of people alive over here....done by the evil Christians.
How old are you?

Because the Klan has killed quite a few people in my own lifetime.

Some guy with absolutely no background in running a terrorist organization takes over huge swaths of Iraq and Syria in a matter of months? A little common sense man. And the question is why does Islam not reign in ISIS. ISIS is not following the teachings of Ahmed al-Tayeb. They are following the CIA handbook.

I just noticed that stocks in Reynolds were up sharply today.

I'm beginning to understand why.
The CIA's budget is estimated at $14.7B (wiki). That is only about $3B less than the entire defense budget of Iran or the entire defense budget of Turkey or the entire defense budget of Israel (wiki). The CIA burns through $14.7 billion each year. What ever it spends it on might they might not take credit for but it has to be in plain sight. It is completely pointless to discuss ISIS without examining who, to say the very least, influences ISIS.

If you do not want to take my word for it you are welcome to send them a letter and ask them for a breakdown of the $14.7 billion dollars of this country's money they spend.

...Once the Muslims realize that ISIS is perverting and destroying their religion, they will get rid of it the way the U.S. got rid of David Koresh and the Davidian cult in Waco Tx. By now Koresh could be another Jim Jones or America's ISIS. It is sad that there are extremist nut job cons that would like to see another right-wing inquisition. And that's the biggest danger to our country today.

Why aren't the muslims all rising up to stop isis then?
ISIS may be a black sheep but it is still one of the flock.
Just like Westboro is still Christian...
It is different for Christians than Muslims. As I mention over in Religion Christians are 'every man for themselves' and Muslim have the 'all for one, one for all' mentality.

As long as isis fights infidels they will be islamic. They might be fought by muslims for acts committed against muslims. That doesn't change the fact that as long as they fight infidels they are islamic.

ISIS is an Islamic beast that bites. For now it bites what it is told to. When its usefulness to us expires it will be left to bite whatever it chooses. Of course then ground troops will be needed for clean up. That would be you, or your kids, definitely your pocketbook.

for a poster on this board----you have an unusual insight into
Islamic ideology

But the Crusades, the Crusades!!

They were bad too!

Don't forget about the Crusdades!!

You'll hear that but in reality the crusades were fighting against muslim aggression.
And before it was Muslims it was the Romans...

Crusades started around the late 11 century. They started against the muslims because of the continous onlslaughts from the muslims in previous centuries. Why do you think muslims refer to the west as crusaders and infidels. The crusaders sacked the shit out of the muslims.

just what did the crusaders "sack"?------the stuff sacked a few
centuries earlier by arabs who sacked the shit out of
most of the middle east and continued to sack ----in all
directions all the way to southern france?-----and on to the
indian subcontinent? What is "THE WEST"?

But the Crusades, the Crusades!!

They were bad too!

Don't forget about the Crusdades!!

You'll hear that but in reality the crusades were fighting against muslim aggression.
And before it was Muslims it was the Romans...

Crusades started around the late 11 century. They started against the muslims because of the continous onlslaughts from the muslims in previous centuries. Why do you think muslims refer to the west as crusaders and infidels. The crusaders sacked the shit out of the muslims.

just what did the crusaders "sack"?------the stuff sacked a few
centuries earlier by arabs who sacked the shit out of
most of the middle east and continued to sack ----in all
directions all the way to southern france?-----and on to the
indian subcontinent? What is "THE WEST"?
ISIS is small time compared to the Catholic church during the crusades and the inquisitions.For a thousand years the Catholic church raped, pillaged, sacked, beheaded and burned at the stake hundreds of thousands throughout Europe and the middle east.

...Once the Muslims realize that ISIS is perverting and destroying their religion, they will get rid of it the way the U.S. got rid of David Koresh and the Davidian cult in Waco Tx. By now Koresh could be another Jim Jones or America's ISIS. It is sad that there are extremist nut job cons that would like to see another right-wing inquisition. And that's the biggest danger to our country today.

ISIS is Islam. ISIS is just following Islam. They will never see it as evil, since Islam is evil.

It's the WEST that needs to realize that ISLAM ITSELF is evil and need to be eradicated!

What the Muslims do about ISIS is, .....................................................wait for it,.................................................................up to the Muslims.

So when they support them, as most do, then when they try to destroy the world including the West can then stand up to them or is that not PC?

Mental midgets must bump into a lot of walls!

The Crusades, the Crusades!

Don't look at the Jihadists!

The Crusades, they're really bad!

Oh wait, they WERE really bad, a few years ago!!!

Yeah the nazis were really bad committing genocide on the Jews, but the U.S. committing genocide on the Native Americans still hasn't been recognized

ISIS is Islam. ISIS is just following Islam. They will never see it as evil, since Islam is evil.

It's the WEST that needs to realize that ISLAM ITSELF is evil and need to be eradicated!
You sound just like Hitler.

Forum List

Back