Islam Is A False Religion

I agree

Jesus' message was all about the spirit and people establishing a one on one relationship with God. The people he railed against most fiercely were the Pharisees who were all about rule of law, blind obedience to traditions and form over spirit. He eschewed politics, saying it was not of his world.

Islam, on the other hand, is all about law, complete with countless invocations by Mohammad to join or die, and even containing instructions on how to decapitate enemies. It is as much a political doctrine as it is religious, as the latter was simply a tool to cement his authority.

I am not a Christian, myself, because I reject much of Paul's influence, but a person would have to be an idiot to not notice all the differences between Islam and Christianity (or any other religion). It is the degree of chauvinism that sets Islam apart, as it reads like a totalitarian manifesto as much as it does an attempt to get people closer to God.
I thought that Paul wasn't a wonderful Christian once, but I was wrong. Now I've read some of his works. Paul truly tried to unite the Jews with the teachings of Jesus which were totally from the holy scriptures long and short. And Jesus instructions to his disciples when he was resurrected was to take the word to the Hebrews first, which was heard by Paul to follow Jesus in that way. Jesus job was to help the Jewish people understand the ancient scriptures of their religion. He convinced Paul on the road to Damascus to stop injuring Christians, follow and obey. The Holy Spirit that Jesus promised would help and strengthen his disciples also came to Paul to give him the strength to do his assignment. And we're talking about a man when we speak of St. Paul. Men have flaws. But Paul obeyed Jesus always, and he was persecuted by his fellow Romans and lost his life defending the Christian faith. He died for Christ who convinced him to follow Peter and the apostles, and Paul obeyed the Holy Spirit of Christ who challenged him to stop his campaign of killing Christians everywhere they went. Was he a mixed bag? No. Paul was no longer a killer of Christians, he became a follower of God's commands, and he lost his very life for it. Nero ordered his death, and he became a martyr in A.D. 68. Peter had already been crucified a year or so before Paul, except Peter asked to be crucified upside down because he told his slayers he was unworthy to die upright like Christ did when he was crucified. Paul escaped the horrific death of crucifixion because he was a citizen of Rome. Some say he was beheaded with a sharp sword, as a citizen of Rome dying quickly. Crucifixion was a long, painful, ugly drawn out torture to death, which was St. Peter's fate, since he was considered a foreigner and not a Roman citizen. St Peter was assigned by Christ: "Matthew 16:18 - And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." So Peter the smelly fisherman who denied Christ thrice, was commissioned to block the gates of hell from harming God's churches as his heavenly assignment. I've said here many times, vengence belongs to God. And denying God is blasphemy of very troubled souls. It is with no malice I pray for those of you who haven't understood how very much God loved the world, to give his only son, our lord, for our sins when we repent and turn over our lives to believing his words and interpretations of the holy scriptures written before he was born, were so accurately correct, only a person with God in him who lived a perfect life is truly the son of God. And we know what Handle's Messiah sings so joyously the predictions of Isaiah his titles as described in Isiah, in the ninth chapter: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God the everlasting father, the Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end...." Amen for now. Well, except that Paul did as directed, he approached the Jews first as Christ said, as they are considered the first family of God through it all as his promise to Abraham on account of his obedience at the alter to sacrifice his son Isaac, which God disallowed when he realized that Abraham was indeed willing to do what God required no matter the cost, and Isaac was particularly dear to him as the son of his wife Sarah. Christ is the guy who asked God to forgive his killers while they were ramming a spear into his side that spilled water and blood. He had zero fear of them throughout the process. We must not forget forgiving our foes each night before our head hits the pillows. It sometimes seems it is God's narrowest path, to forgive someone who hates us.

I am a traditional Christian. I don't follow the the Scofield heresy or futurism.

No, sorry. You have simply constructed a belief a belief system that you are comfortable with, a little bit of this, a little bit of that and discarding 90% of the Bible.

No, sorry. You have simply constructed a belief a belief system that you are comfortable with, a little bit of this, a little bit of that and discarding 90% of the Bible.
Traditional Christianity didn't react against science and modernity in 1916 to follow Cyrus Scofield.

Traditional Christianity didn't react against science and modernity in 1916 to follow Cyrus Scofield.

You have simply constructed a belief a belief system that you are comfortable with, a little bit of this, a little bit of that and discarding 90% of the Bible

You have simply constructed a belief a belief system that you are comfortable with, a little bit of this, a little bit of that and discarding 90% of the Bible
Nope. You should probably read the Bible and not skip Daniel or antiochus iv or the Maccabees like the futurists do.

Nope. You should probably read the Bible and not skip Daniel or antiochus iv or the Maccabees like the futurists do.

You have simply constructed a belief a belief system that you are comfortable with, a little bit of this, a little bit of that and discarding 90% of the Bible. "Traditional" Christians believe the Bible as written, you don't. You don't believe it at all.

You have simply constructed a belief a belief system that you are comfortable with, a little bit of this, a little bit of that and discarding 90% of the Bible. "Traditional" Christians believe the Bible as written, you don't. You don't believe it at all.
The Scofield heresy fiddles with scripture... Like Hosea and Isaiah.. they have invented futurism and the rapture. Why don't you read scripture and let it speak?

I read the Quran with an open mind expecting it to be spiritual teachings like the new testament. But I soon discovered the Quran is largely stolen from the bible, and it was clearly made up by Muhammad to make people follow him, and fight his battles for him. The Quran says, many times. "Obey Allah, and the messenger".
In other words, obey Muhammad or face the wrath of God. The Quran is full of warmongering, and sura 8 is an entire chapter about dividing the spoils of war. It says one fifth of the spoils belong to Muhammad, which shows him up for the opportunist liar he was.
Muhammad is the messenger to the people of the Arabian peninsula. His message was return to the God of Abraham. Save yourselves. I cannot save you.

Muhammad is the messenger to the people of the Arabian peninsula. His message was return to the God of Abraham. Save yourselves. I cannot save you.
His message was to advance Islam anyway you could. Rape, torture, terror you name it.

All religions have their strengths and weaknesses. All of them.

God, Allah, YHWH... are all the same God.

All of these monotheistic religions have absorbed something or another from polytheistic "Pagan" religions. There is nothing "wrong" with that.

It is best to learn from many religions instead of only one, or none.

The White Sheep will restrict itself to a single religion. The Black Sheep will reject religion altogether.

The Dragon will absorb the strength and wisdom and power of every religion it can, while discarding the weaknesses.
and the one god is just the amalgamation of all the other gods humans have invented

The Scofield heresy fiddles with scripture... Like Hosea and Isaiah.. they have invented futurism and the rapture. Why don't you read scripture and let it speak?

You are not a "Traditional" Christian. You do not believe in the Bible, stuff it with the Schofield crap, it makes you look even more stupid. Jesus was born of a virgin, the Bible tells you that but you don't believe it. Let scripture speak to you. You've simply made up your belief system.

You are not a "Traditional" Christian. You do not believe in the Bible, stuff it with the Schofield crap, it makes you look even more stupid. Jesus was born of a virgin, the Bible tells you that but you don't believe it. Let scripture speak to you. You've simply made up your belief system.
You're a futurist, aren't you?

Forum List

Back