Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

I read Pickthal translation.
so did I----but I ALSO did the YUSUF ALI version and a bit of Shakir-----STILL muslims with whom I have worked have told me something like THE HOLY
KORAN CANNOT BE TRANSLATED (LOL) I gave
my copy of Picthall to a pakistani surgeon---I doubt he read it-----he told me that there was no URDU translation-----back then. Iranians giggled when I asked if they read it, SARDONICALLY like it was an
idiotic question

Interestingly, enough. The 1960s was when the "Palestinian" people were invented and the dark ages is were Islamists want to take us.
So true----when I was a kid---circa 1960, I thought that the WORD "palestinian" was a hebrew word--well it's not-----but it is CERTAINLY NOT ARABIC----
arabic speakers cannot pronounce it

You are one of those people who tell me that I can't do something that I have already done? That's almost as bad as telling me that I did not see something that I saw with my own eyes. Almost.
You haven’t alerted the dead of anything. They are DEAD.

You are one of those people who tell me that I can't do something that I have already done? That's almost as bad as telling me that I did not see something that I saw with my own eyes. Almost.
uhm.... I am intrigued, hobie. What mysterious
thing did you see with your own eyes?

Level of ALERTNESS is a very important clinical
sign-----people who are LOSING IT-----are often at
death's door------any level of ALERTNESS completely
excludes a diagnosis of BRAIN DEATH

You haven’t alerted the dead of anything. They are DEAD.

If defying the law of God results in death then every idolatrous Christian fish in the sea is dead.

They have all heard this loud and clear and so now they know. It would be a real disgrace if now that they have been alerted to the truth they rose up and demonstrated more faith in God than you.

Last edited:
If defying the law of God results in death then every idolatrous Christian fish in the sea is dead.

They have all heard this loud and clear and so now they all know. It would be a real disgrace if now that they have been alerted to the truth, they rose up and demonstrated more faith in God than you.
I see. Good luck to you.

uhm.... I am intrigued, hobie. What mysterious
thing did you see with your own eyes?

I once saw an ultra orthodox Hasidic Jew trying to read the new testament in secret on the B train.

He seemed terrified about being discovered. Go figure.

Many many people did not believe and said I "must have been hallucinating" or, "Impossible!" lol...

So true----when I was a kid---circa 1960, I thought that the WORD "palestinian" was a hebrew word--well it's not-----but it is CERTAINLY NOT ARABIC----
arabic speakers cannot pronounce it
I was a kid in the sixties, myself.

I remember watching the six day war erupt when I was a teenager and there was NEVER any mention of a "Palestinian" people. It was clearly defined as Arabs and Jews - in fact pan-Arabism was the prevailing mindset in those days.

I see. Good luck to you.

Thanks Lisa. What's right is right and I come from a long line of stiff necked and stubborn people.

What I shut no man can open and what I open no man can shut. No luck required or necessary.

Last edited:
I once saw an ultra orthodox Hasidic Jew trying to read the new testament in secret on the B train.

He seemed terrified about being discovered. Go figure.

Many many people did not believe and said I "must have been hallucinating" or, "Impossible!" lol...
you are lying----no one would care if he read the NT-----I read it----no one cared

Thanks Lisa. What's right is right and I come from a long line of stiff necked and stubborn people.

What I shut no man can open and what I open no man can shut. No luck required or necessary.

Must be a burden to be a god.

I read LOLITA when I was a bit older---but I knew that FOR SOME REASON (?) it had such a bad rep.
-----so I did not tell anyone
Yeah. I imagine we were all teens at one point and had a few books hidden under our beds.

Forum List

Back