Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

That’s not a true question.

Now….Why are Arabs so eager to wipe Israel into the sea? Why do the Islamic terrorists attack the Jewish country unprovoked? Why are Muslim children taight to hate Jews? THESE are questions.

P.S. Look at a map of the Middle East.
Arabs resent Israel because with no oil wealth the Jews there have created a first world country. Arabs are still lost in the middle ages.

Jews are resented by inferior people because of Jewish intelligence, success, and prosperity.

Arabs resent Israel because with no oil wealth the Jews there have created a first world country. Arabs are still lost in the middle ages.

Jews are resented by inferior people because of Jewish intelligence, success, and prosperity.
Yup. And I see that throughout the world. LOTS of resentment for successful people.

Do you know that Jews are 2% of the American population and have gotten 40% of the Nobel prizes? Just saying….

Now….Why are Arabs so eager to wipe Israel into the sea? Why do the Islamic terrorists attack the Jewish country unprovoked? Why are Muslim children taight to hate Jews? THESE are questions.

Have you ever been to any schools or libraries in the Arab world?

What Arab countries have you lived in?

Israel has been getting foreign aid and reparations for 70 years.

Ria----I read the koran at age 20----a copy of PICKTHALL fell into my hands (people donated old books to the hospital in which I had a little college time clerical job). I leafed thru the book and noticed lots of reference to JOOOOS -----so my interest was sparked. I was very surprised (considering what muslims in that hospital told me about what a JEW
is) that the book did speak of jews indicating that the BIG MO thought
they should GO HOME. I thought----'gee---the muslims of the world did not read this part' (PS---I was 20 LONG AGO----the "koran" was an unknown in the USA back then)

It was just the early 1960s, not the dark ages.

Gd no. Why would I want to go to Iraq or Libya and hear what they teach the children about Jews? I’ve seen enough videos with little Muslims singing “kill the Jews” as it is. (One such video was from a Somalian school here in America, as if the Jews here need any more haters.)

Gd no. Why would I want to go to Iraq or Libya and hear what they teach the children about Jews? I’ve seen enough videos with little Muslims singing “kill the Jews” as it is. (One such video was from a Somalian school here in America, as if the Jews here need any more haters.)

You just need propaganda to feed your ignorance.

Israel has been getting foreign aid and reparations for 70 years.
So have Arab countries, including Islamic terrorists. In fact, Biden reinstated the money flow to HAMAS, which Trump had wisely stopped.

As far as ”reparations,” what type of “reparations” are you talking about?

It was just the early 1960s, not the dark ages.
late 60s and what is your POINT less? Back then
"muslim" was not YET an issue. (actually "moslem"---
it was "moslims" who decided to change themselves
to "muslims" about that time-----somehow the word
"moslem" has a negative connotation? or so I was
told.) I learned NOTHING about islam in school other than friday is their sunday. Of course MO (u)LEMS learned lots about jews at home and in mosque---even more than did "christians" in jelly bean school. I learned THAT from the very first "mo-u-lem I met at age 14.

leave suradie alone---she never read the koran. It is true that most christians and jews never read the bible---BUT most have a concept of that which is written therein.------MUSLIMS ARE (generally, in my
experience) utterly clueless about the koran

So have Arab countries, including Islamic terrorists. In fact, Biden reinstated the money flow to HAMAS, which Trump had wisely stopped.

As far as ”reparations,” what type of “reparations” are you talking about?
"money" that JOOOOS GET is an islamo nazi meme. The literature that was floating around in my largely
EPISCOPALIAN town way back in the 50s was chock
full of the MONEY issue. Joooos got it ALL. Then
I encountered muslims----circa 1970-----"seemingly"
educated persons (well they did manage to get thru
medical school) One brilliant young surgeon from
Pakistan described JOHN D ROCKEFELLER as a
JOOOO!!!! "nope" I said---"he is protestant"----
the brilliant surgeon EDUCATED IN KARACHI insisted ----"JOOO" "how do you think he has so much money"? the "jooos get the money" is in their
blood---both christians and muslims (hindus do not
seem to be so inflicted)

"money" that JOOOOS GET is an islamo nazi meme. The literature that was floating around in my largely
EPISCOPALIAN town way back in the 50s was chock
full of the MONEY issue. Joooos got it ALL. Then
I encountered muslims----circa 1970-----"seemingly"
educated persons (well they did manage to get thru
medical school) One brilliant young surgeon from
Pakistan described JOHN D ROCKEFELLER as a
JOOOO!!!! "nope" I said---"he is protestant"----
the brilliant surgeon EDUCATED IN KARACHI insisted ----"JOOO" "how do you think he has so much money"? the "jooos get the money" is in their
blood---both christians and muslims (hindus do not
seem to be so inflicted)
With all the focus on racism these days, people do not appreciate how extensive and deep antisemitism runs. It is often in fact downplayed because Jews tend to be successful, due to their own abilities and efforts, and thus people are jealous.

what is your point, suradie----I have encountered LOTS of educated muslims-----in muslim lands getting into medical school is DA CREME OF DA CROP thing.
(engineering is second) Long ago I mentioned something I read in the medical journal 'annals of saudi medicine'-----your idiot comment was "you never saw such a journal"-----actually that idiot journal shows up like HUNDREDS of others in all extensive medical libraries-----it's nothin, much-----nevah cited as a reference---for important stuff---
read NEJM. OIL MONEY can buy a library and support lots and lots of idiot propaganda and
even build mosques or rent seedy storefronts

not exactly-----it's the koran that does it. As idiotic as is the "they killed "gawd" " libel that is drummed into the heads of innocent christian kids in jelly bean school-----the koran is a lot worse. Their "gawd"---the rapist of mecca, loved cats and the color green------but did not like JOOOOOS. I have just taught
you about all there is to know about "arab culture"
(well---I should have mentioned the fact that the rapist was illiterate----another important factor in
"arab culture" )

leave suradie alone---she never read the koran. It is true that most christians and jews never read the bible---BUT most have a concept of that which is written therein.------MUSLIMS ARE (generally, in my
experience) utterly clueless about the koran
I have read the Koran in three English translations.

Forum List

Back