Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

Must be a burden to be a god.

You think that I am a god? I don't think of myself as one. I am sure that swine that do not ruminate would accuse me of thinking that I do. But I am more like a grownup among toothless babies who cry and shit themselves incessantly, or a rancher tending to the a herd of oblivious cattle or filthy swine who wallow in their own shit and don't have the intelligence to look up or get out of the rain.

Burden? lol. Vindicating Jesus by raising the dead is an honor and a privilege bestowed upon me by he who truly is God. I'm having a blast. Aren't you having any fun? No? Now that's a real burden.

Last edited:
you are lying----no one would care if he read the NT-----I read it----no one cared

Yet here you are proving my point by trying to convince me that I didn't see what I saw or hear what I heard with my own eyes and ears. You may be good at derision, but not that good. Nice try.

Last edited:
I once saw an ultra orthodox Hasidic Jew trying to read the new testament in secret on the B train.

He seemed terrified about being discovered. Go figure.

Many many people did not believe and said I "must have been hallucinating" or, "Impossible!" lol...
I am even MORE INTRIGUED. Did the "ultra-orthodox Hasidic Jew ....on the B train.... " tell
you "I AM HERE WITH A COPY OF THE NT
BECAUSE I AM HIDING..." Seems to me a very
public place to "HIDE"
What you have stated indicates you can
see-----and ALSO that your ability to analyze the
incoming data is on the level of either a moron or
a dement or an inebriant

You think that I am a god? I don't think of myself as one. I am sure that swine that do not ruminate would accuse me of thinking that I do. But I am more like a grownup among toothless babies who cry and shit themselves incessantly, or a rancher tending to the a herd of oblivious cattle or filthy swine who wallow in their own shit and don't have the intelligence to look up or get out of the rain.

Burden? lol. Vindicating Jesus by raising the dead is an honor and a privilege bestowed upon me by he who truly is God. I'm having a blast. Aren't you having any fun? No? Now that's a real burden.

LOL, apparently sarcasm escapes you. Kid you are nothing. You aren't raising the dead. You are in fact dead in your own sins.

Hey dude, I am not the one who worships a 1st century Jewish man. You do. You are not funny. You are pathetic. And, BTW, at the resurrection all will rise. Some will rise to everlasting life and some will rise only to hear their doom. Guess which one is you. Go back to sleep. Sweet dreams!

LOL, prove you raised someone from the dead....c'mon. Son I am Born Again and Heaven bound.

Nonsense. You openly and brazenly defy the law of God as expression of your devotion to evil.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you admitted that you are a sinful piece of shit and accepted a false Jesus, a sugar coated triune mangod, as your Lord, God, and savior, you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, where you remain to this day tormented by reality, which like a consuming fire that will never go out, contradicts your irrational beliefs and degrading practices every single day and night of your pathetic existence in rebellion against he who truly is God.

The more you seem to proceed toward heaven by defying divine law the more you descend into the depths of hell in actuality. That you are unaware of your descent into oblivion only shows that God is kind and merciful. You made your choice. Be happy. You don't have to wait for anything.

You have your reward already!

I am extremely happy, my Lord is indeed back for me. There is nothing you can tell me or teach. You are dead in your sin.

Now, prove to us you raised someone from the dead.

Hindu Man EXPOSES Muslim Conquest of INDIA - LBC

Don't confuse style with content. Your style is dull — you don't really believe in what you say, you just repeat what you hear or read and it can be heard through your writing.

I'm not any more concerned about the illiteracy of Muslims than I am about the next flood.

The question is not what I believe,
rather what Arab Muslims think -
is the ultimate goal of Islam.

Well, and if my style is the main concern,
because you can't argue with the facts,
mass degradation, and 20% illiteracy,
with appeal to lower instincts serve
the imperialist greed of Islam.

(QUESTION)

When nations defeat Islamic imperialism,
how much jizyah should Muslims pay?

Last edited:

Islam as a colonial-imperialist force

Tons of blood and ink spilled,
and entire new academic fields invented,
as part of the ideological discourse between Islam and the West.

The 'post-colonial' discourse though now part of the
daily Islamic missionary gaslighting, is apparently
to evade any discussion of Arab imperialism and
colonization of several continents, with likely
history of mass-slavery far worse than
anything by 'the West' altogether.

They sell Islam as a way to go "post-colonial"
but the ultimate goal is Arab imperialism.

When backed with illiteracy as an ideal.
The proof of Quran's divine source?
"it's in the beauty of it's Arabic..."
and the result is 20% illiteracy.

That is Arab imperialism.

When Arab supremacists and their useful idiots in the Left,
use slavery as a virtue signal against the West,

it's only to deflect from the longest and
worst mass slavery enterprise,
going on till this very day.

E3xVOeHWYA49HPh

When Arab supremacists and their useful idiots in the Left,
use slavery as a virtue signal against the West,

it's only to deflect from the longest and
worst mass slavery enterprise,
going on till this very day.

E3xVOeHWYA49HPh

Islam is a religion not a race.

Islam is a religion not a race.

A religion seeking global conformity to the culture and language of a specific nation.
What does race have to do with it? As Christianity, Islam is an exclusivist religion,
in that in it seeking global conversion, it condemns non-Muslims to apostasy.

In what is Arab imperialism different from Western imperialism?

A religion seeking global conformity to the culture and language of a specific nation.
What does race have to do with it? As Christianity, Islam is an exclusivist religion,
in that in it seeking global conversion, it condemns non-Muslims to apostasy.

In what is Arab imperialism different from Western imperialism?
what is "western imperialism"? "WEST" is a direction pertaining to the planet earth.

Forum List

Back