Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

When Arab supremacists and their useful idiots in the Left,
use slavery as a virtue signal against the West,

it's only to deflect from the longest and
worst mass slavery enterprise,
going on till this very day.

E3xVOeHWYA49HPh

And I would ask those who condemn tiny Israel for stealing land from the Arabs who want to see it wiped off to the map to take a look at the tiny little Jewish country in comparison.

what is "western imperialism"? "WEST" is a direction pertaining to the planet earth.

Ok, how is Arab imperialism different from European imperialism?

For example, although Christianity condemns humanity to eternal hell for apostasy,
it separates the state and church, while in Islam religion governs politics,
i.e. the spread of Islam to further lands - Arab imperialism.

Last edited:
The Jewish people were given a piece of Palestine by the British. Wasn't that enough?
your concept of history is very odd-----Obviously by your logic----the muslim people were given
lots of land-----one of the big donors was FRANCE----muslims were GIVEN Algeria and Lebanon.
Then there was Jordan---GIVEN to muslims by England and PAKISTAN another gift to muslims
by England. Israel was not given to muslims
Ok, how is Arab imperialism different from European imperialism?

For example, although Christianity condemns humanity to hell for apostasy,
it separates the state and church, while in Islam religion governs politics,
i.e. the spread of Islam to further lands - Arab imperialism.
be more specific----EUROPEAN IMPERIALISM, historically is CHRISTIAN IMPERIALISM---
Arab imperialism is just another term for ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM

be more specific----EUROPEAN IMPERIALISM, historically is CHRISTIAN IMPERIALISM---
Arab imperialism is just another term for ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM

Indeed, the only fundamental difference I see,
Christianity doesn't seek people to submit to any nation, or political ideology,
but conformity to a religious dogma, while Islam seeks the spread of Arab hegemony.

Maybe I'm ignorant, enlighten me
but where is Islam's "ceasar's to the ceasar..."?

Last edited:
Indeed, the only fundamental difference I see,
Christianity doesn't seek people to submit to any nation, or political ideology,
but conformity to a religious dogma, while Islam seeks the spread of Arab hegemony.

Maybe I'm ignorant, enlighten me
but where is Islam's "ceasar's to the ceasar..."?
well---IMHO you are a little wrong. In the fairly recent past----"CHRISTENDOM" was
THE THING It is currently not so apparent. I have a sense that the "christian" thing
may come back into mode-----as a reaction to the CURRENT ISLAMIC THING---which is
not waning. In England and France it is growing like BAMBOO---and morning glory --
(aka choke weed-----if you have ever had experience with that beautiful nasty little flower)

your concept of history is very odd-----Obviously by your logic----the muslim people were given
lots of land-----one of the big donors was FRANCE----muslims were GIVEN Algeria and Lebanon.
Then there was Jordan---GIVEN to muslims by England and PAKISTAN another gift to muslims
by England. Israel was not given to muslims

Arab imperialism is just another term for ISLAMIC

Christians were a slight majority in Lebanon until lsrael forced so many Palestinian refugees on them.

I don't know much about Algeria, but neither Lebanese nor Algerians immigrated from Europe or Russia.

Christians were a slight majority in Lebanon until lsrael forced so many Palestinian refugees on them.

I don't know much about Algeria, but neither Lebanese nor Algerians immigrated from Europe or Russia.
LOL ----oh. the "immigrated from europe" MEME. I remember that one from my childhood
when I read dozens upon dozens of sleazy little islamo-nazi pamphlets that littered the episcopalian town of my childhood-----which LAND MASS is your issue too? SUCH A PARROT---in defense of
the ARABIAN PIG, ABU BAKR----who raped and pillaged his way into the Jewish capital----
Jerusalem and CLAIMED IT thereby in the name of the rapist's friend---allah

When said Pal-Arab refugees admit they're migrants from Algeria and Lebanon,
and declare to be "inseparable part of Arab nation with Sharia as constitution",
you say it's not Arab imperialism.

But when said refugees instigate a civil war in Lebanon and other countries,
it's only Israel to blame that said refugees went against another minority,
no other reason for constant wars among any of the Arab states.

What makes Algeria in Africa a better location to emigrate,
than Russia, Europe or Asia, when the destination
is Levant?

Last edited:
When said Pal-Arab refugees admit they're migrants from Algeria and Lebanon,
and declare to be "inseparable part of Arab nation with Sharia as constitution",
you say it's not Arab imperialism.

But when said refugees instigate a civil war in Lebanon and other countries,
it's only Israel to blame that said refugees went against another minority,
no other reason for constant wars among any of the Arab states.

What makes Algeria in Africa a better location to emigrate,
than Russia, Europe or Asia, when the destination
is Levant?
I don't think Lebanon has sharia law for a constitution.

Because those people are Africans and Arabs who have lived there continuously for thousands of years. They didn't immigrate from Europe.

Because those people are Africans and Arabs who have lived there continuously for thousands of years. They didn't immigrate from Europe.

The colony Arab imperialists seek to establish in place of Israel, proclaims exactly that,
specifically an Arab state as part of a bigger Arab nation, with Sharia for a constitution.

What about those Europeans, Russians and Asians living there for thousands of years,
how are they worse than the Africans and Arabs who have migrated to the Levant?

Why the bias against European migrations of all?

Last edited:

you are very confused about populations----In 1932----Christians constituted OVER 40% of the people of Lebanon-----HAS "AFRICA" suddenly become the land of the NATIONALISM that you
worship?. Humans have been MOVING AROUND THE WORLD FOR THE PAST 10,000 years.
The anglican church is the CHURCH OF ENGLAND----is the New Testament its CONSTITUTION?
Try to focus.

you are very confused about populations----In 1932----Christians constituted OVER 40% of the people of Lebanon-----HAS "AFRICA" suddenly become the land of the NATIONALISM that you
The anglican church is the CHURCH OF ENGLAND----is the New Testament its CONSTITUTION?
Try to focus.
I know Lebanon quite well and I remember the refugee camps in the 1950s and another surge in 1967. I never understood why Israel didn't stay on their land. But they wanted control of the Litani and Hasbani rivers. I was in Saudi Arabia when the Israelis got out in May of 2000. Everyone was so happy.
Try to focus.

I know Lebanon quite well and I remember the refugee camps in the 1950s and another surge in 1967. I never understood why Israel didn't stay on their land. But they wanted control of the Litani and Hasbani rivers. I was in Saudi Arabia when the Israelis got out in May of 2000. Everyone was so happy.
I would say that your statement is remarkably misinformed if I did not know that
you parrot the islamo nazi party line------reminds me of conversations I had with
Pakistani docs way back circa 1970-----some things never change. ROFLMAO @
"I was in Saudi Arabia.........." Even Saudis I have encountered spit out that which you
have swallowed. Have you noticed any other "REFUGEE CAMP SURGES" ?

well---IMHO you are a little wrong. In the fairly recent past----"CHRISTENDOM" was
THE THING It is currently not so apparent. I have a sense that the "christian" thing
may come back into mode-----as a reaction to the CURRENT ISLAMIC THING---which is
not waning. In England and France it is growing like BAMBOO---and morning glory --
(aka choke weed-----if you have ever had experience with that beautiful nasty little flower)

Maybe I am more than a little wrong, then enlighten me.

But in comparing Christianity and Islam, or any religion/ideology,
it helps to first separate the principles of each, from their implementation.

Thus, in principle, the roots of European imperialist thirst in Rome can be separated
from the Christian mission to dogmatic conversion, without enforcing any national
linguistic and cultural hegemony. While in Islam, with the same thirst to spread,
since there's no separation between church and state,
Arab hegemony is the mission to spread.

Europe accepted Christianity to compensate for the inclination to spill blood, i.e. "mercy"
Asia accepted Islam to compensate for the indulgence in sex and theft, i.e. "judgement"

I would say that your statement is remarkably misinformed if I did not know that
you parrot the islamo nazi party line------reminds me of conversations I had with
Pakistani docs way back circa 1970-----some things never change. ROFLMAO @
"I was in Saudi Arabia.........." Even Saudis I have encountered spit out that which you
have swallowed. Have you noticed any other "REFUGEE CAMP SURGES" ?
The ones I saw were on various trips to Lebanon.

There were many Palestinians working in Arabia from the early 1950s. They were very nice. Some attended Christian services.

Thus, in principle, the roots of European imperialist thirst in Rome can be separated
from the Christian mission to dogmatic conversion, without enforcing any national
linguistic and cultural hegemony. While in Islam, with the same thirst to spread,

Europe accepted Christianity to compensate for the inclination to spill blood, i.e. "mercy"
Asia accepted Islam to compensate for the indulgence in sex and theft, i.e. "judgement"
Where did you live in these Arab countries? What indulgences for theft and sex are you talking about?

IMHO----the "LETS CONQUER AND SPREAD US" is unchanged ---from GREECE, to ROME (christendom) to ISLAM, Even the Imperialism of today's Russia is a left over of THE CHURCH and
that of Erdogan is ISLAM

The ones I saw were on various trips to Lebanon.

There were many Palestinians working in Arabia from the early 1950s. They were very nice. Some attended Christian services.
SO? you seem to be intent on making moot (non) points. There were many Syrians, and
Lebanese in my little region of the USA in the 50s. A bit later---in the late 60s, there was
an influx of Iranians. The Syrians were mostly christians (with extra lines in their crosses) and
the Lebanese were mostly christians too. -----in 1967 the local green grocer (Lebanese)
said to me "Don't blame me-----I ran away from them too" As to christian "arabs"---what
else is new? The Iranian refugees (or immigrants) were muslims and jews----the zoroastrians
went to Bombay

So you recall this as an important part of your life,
but can't understand the reason for Israeli decisions?

More likely can't admit agreeing.
Either way shows how Arab imperialism
depends on keeping masses ignorant and shallow.

Where did you live in these Arab countries? What indulgences for theft and sex are you talking about?
I have lots of relatives thru marriage who carry a family legacy of living in Arab countries.
YUP-----theft and rape and even child confiscation

Forum List

Back