Zone1 Islam- Arab Imperialism

not exactly-----it's the koran that does it. As idiotic as is the "they killed "gawd" " libel that is drummed into the heads of innocent christian kids in jelly bean school-----the koran is a lot worse. Their "gawd"---the rapist of mecca, loved cats and the color green------but did not like JOOOOOS. I have just taught
you about all there is to know about "arab culture"
(well---I should have mentioned the fact that the rapist was illiterate----another important factor in
"arab culture" )
In the Quran, they teach that Jews are cursed and are the offspring of rats and pigs.

In the Quran, they teach that Jews are cursed and are the offspring of rats and pigs.
it's actually APES and pigs. It's an instructive story
in the kharahan that jews got transformed into
apes and pigs by allah. Muslim clerics love that
story and like to mention it in the weekly Khutbah
jumaat feces fling

it's actually APES and pigs. It's an instructive story
in the kharahan that jews got transformed into
apes and pigs by allah. Muslim clerics love that
story and like to mention it in the weekly Khutbah
jumaat feces fling
Thanks for the clarification. But the sentiment is the same, and shows how Muslims teach their children to hate Jews beginning at an early age.

For balance, I will quote what the Hebrew Bible says about Muslims:

I think that covers it.

Thanks for the clarification. But the sentiment is the same, and shows how Muslims teach their children to hate Jews beginning at an early age.

For balance, I will quote what the Hebrew Bible says about Muslims:

I think that covers it.
So true-----in fact it MORE than covers the entire
"hebrew school" curriculum. I learned all about
islam in grammar school. Friday is their sunday
and they don't eat pork

For the record----let's be fair----I learned about
christianity in a mosque. The very learned guest
"imam" announced "christians are perverse liars"
and "the ENEMEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM" ---good friday, ie two days before easter in the very
christian USA -----uhm about 50 years ago. Not one
of the adult persons present murmured---several
nodded (I managed not to vomit)

and they don't eat pork

lol....Well, at least you both have something in common. By failing to comprehend the meaning of the words and subjects about which you are all so dogmatic you both have brazenly defied the will of God and rendered the purpose of God's clear instructions in the divine menu null and void.

Pointless.

You all brag about not eating pork as if that makes you pious and righteous and gives you all the right to be sanctimonious assholes as the bloody flesh of swine is dripping from your unclean lips.

Hypocrites! Actors and lying frauds all of you.

Last edited:
lol....Well, at least you both have something in common. By failing to comprehend the meaning of the words and subjects about which you are all so dogmatic you both have brazenly defied the will of God and rendered the purpose of God's clear instructions in the divine menu null and void.

Pointless.

You all brag about not eating pork as if that makes you pious and righteous and gives you all the right to be sanctimonious assholes as the bloody flesh of swine is dripping from your unclean lips.

Hypocrites! Actors and lying frauds all of you.
who is the "YOU" to whom you refer? I have never heard ANY JEW brag about not eating pork

who is the "YOU" to whom you refer? I have never heard ANY JEW brag about not eating pork

Apparently you have never heard very much.

But thank you, dear rosie, from the bottom of my heart, for helping me to reveal the hidden wisdom of God in giving the command that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not RUMINATE and for so generously demonstrating openly, in full view of heaven and earth, the terrifying and deeply disturbing death, a curse, consequent for failure to comply with Divine Law.

Thanks to your obstinance all eyes will see Jesus for the first time at the same time worldwide.

Well done!

Last edited:

But thank you, dear rosie, from the bottom of my heart, for helping me to reveal the hidden wisdom of God in giving the command that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not RUMINATE and for so generously demonstrating openly, in full view of heaven and earth, the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for failure to comply with Divine Law.

Thanks to your contribution all eyes will finally see Jesus at the same time all over the world.

Well done!
You are delirious----- "all eyes will ....see Jesus at the same time all over the world" Is that what you learned in jelly bean school? Well---should some GILGUL of Jesus pop into the world-----it won't be
eating bacon and eggs for breakfast

But thank you, dear rosie, from the bottom of my heart, for helping me to reveal the hidden wisdom of God in giving the command that prohibits eating the flesh of unclean creatures that do not RUMINATE and for so generously demonstrating openly, in full view of heaven and earth, the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for failure to comply with Divine Law.

Thanks to your obstinance all eyes will finally see Jesus at the same time all over the world.

Well done!
Oye….a holier than thou Evangelical mocking Jews for not eating pork.

Oye….a holier than thou Evangelical mocking Jews for not eating pork.
evangelical? :auiqs.jpg:Jews think I am christian and christians think I am a Jew. Now thats really funny.

Mocking? No. If you feel that way it is because your conscience condemns you, not me. I have alerted you all to a fatal flaw in your words and deeds. Excuuuse me. Truth is I feel sorry for you.

Ask yourself. If your traditional interpretation and application of kashrut was righteous how is it that your history reflects perfectly the many terrifying and deeply disturbing maledictions promised by Moses for turning aside from THE WAY he taught to follow Divine law.

And if you think that was mocking, brace yourself, wait till you hear what I have to say about the other monotheistic religions, 30,000+ denominations of Jesus eaters and pedophile followers.

Last edited:
Mocking? No. If you feel that way it is because your conscience condemns you, not me. I have alerted you all to a fatal flaw in your words and deeds. Excuuuse me. Truth is I feel sorry for you.

Ask yourself. If your traditional interpretation and application of kashrut was righteous how is it that your history reflects perfectly the many terrifying and deeply disturbing maledictions promised by Moses for turning aside from THE WAY he taught to follow Divine law.

And if you think that was mocking wait till you hear what I have to say about the other so called monotheistic religions.
My conscience is clear. I don’t go around telling other people their belief in Jesus is wrong, because that would be disrespectful.

My conscience is clear. I don’t go around telling other people their belief in Jesus is wrong, because that would be disrespectful.

So you pay homage to the devils who want to marginalize persecute and kill you? Brilliant!

Personally, I would never show respect for the contemptible. I'd rather be drawn and quartered.

Does that make me bad?

Last edited:
So you pay homage to the devils who want to marginalize persecute and kill you? Brilliant!

Personally, I would never show respect for the contemptible. I'd rather be drawn and quartered.

Does that make me bad?
I have no clue what you’re talking about. I don’t pay homage to anyone. I simply don’t find it necessary to tell people that their religion is wrong. As I said, it’s disrespectful.

leave suradie alone---she never read the koran. It is true that most christians and jews never read the bible---BUT most have a concept of that which is written therein.------MUSLIMS ARE (generally, in my
experience) utterly clueless about the koran

I read Pickthal translation.

I have no clue what you’re talking about. I don’t pay homage to anyone. I simply don’t find it necessary to tell people that their religion is wrong. As I said, it’s disrespectful.

Exactly! Perhaps being respectful to what is contemptible has such negative consequences.

What did you think being respectful was if not paying homage? To those who hate you. Sheesh!

Whatever happened to the command of God to be a light to the nations? You'd rather kiss the Pope's ring? Damn. Is it really any wonder why you have no clue about what I am talking about?

Exactly! Perhaps being respectful to what is contemptible has such negative consequences.

What did you think being respectful was if not paying homage? To those who hate you. Sheesh!

Whatever happened to the command of God to be a light to the nations? You'd rather kiss the Pope's ring? Damn. Is it really any wonder why you have no clue about what I am talking about?
There is a big difference between refraining from being disrespectful and paying homage. I am guessing you are quite young.

There is a big difference between refraining from being disrespectful and paying homage.

lol....So alerting the dead to the cause of their demise is being disrespectful? To whom? The devils who beguiled them? So what. I should care if religious con artists are exposed and embarrassed?

Is a doctor being disrespectful when he tells someone they are suffering from a terminal disease?

I am guessing you are quite young.

lol....Do yourself a favor. Don't believe everything you think.

Last edited:
lol....So alerting the dead to the cause of their demise is being disrespectful? To whom? The devils who beguiled them? So what. I should care if a religious con artist is embarrassed?

Is a doctor being disrespectful when he tells someone they are suffering from a terminal disease?

lol....Do yourself a favor. Don't believe everything you think.
You can’t alert the dead to anything.

Forum List

Back