ISIS releases ‘Kill List’ of US cities

Is it just me, or is it completely STUPID to send refugees near nuclear plants? As the crow flies, the one in my neck of the woods is about 7 miles, give or take. And its big enough to take out the entire coastline with nuclear fallout.

I'm not to far from Newberry Park.

Bring it ISIS

We'll have bacon frying just waiting

-Geaux

It's Newbury Park. I lived there. And in Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley...

Why Solvang? Because it's a tourist hot spot?
I was wondering why Solvang too. Hell, if they want a populated place, why not Anaheim where Disneyland is and Magic Mountain? Oh. Wait. Anaheim is on the list of refugee destinations. Never mind. *eye roll*

You all have allowed yourselves to become self terrorizing.

ISIS is still reaping the benefits from Al Quada's work.

They've tricked the dumber asses amongst us to be afraid forever.

They've also tricked the morons into hating Muslims who had nothing to do with what happened in Paris
Every fucking muslim on the planet is personally responsible for any Islamofascist attack anywhere.
There is no such thing as a 'peace loving' muslim. If they adhere to the teachings found in the Koran they are complicent.

Obama's JV team is on the move

-Geaux
-------------------------------------------------------

"The Pentagon has responded to a globally-released ‘Kill List’, asking law enforcement to give extra protection for military personnel whose personal information was released,News Channel 10 reports.

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) published the list days ago, a report that contained names, photos, and home addresses of U.S. Armed Forces personnel, causing alarm in cities potentially at high-risk.

According to the publication, ISIS urges followers and sympathizers in the U.S. to kill the servicemen. Specific personnel on the list are largely from the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy – branches of the country’s military that have conducted massive air strikes against ISIS.

Cities expected to increase in security due to the threat are below:

California: Manford, Solvang, San Ardo, Monterrey, Newberry Park, Carlsbad"

http://www.newsnearyou.com/isis-rele...us-cities.html

In other news, Hillary is calling for 100,000 more Syrian "refugees" next year . . . ISIS needs the military age males to get this done!

Sovang? This quaint little Danish village founded by Danish teachers. I've been there many times, what do they have against Solvang? They are against 16th century windmills?

They probably meant Buellton... They hate pea soup...
The home of the Famous Andersens Pea Soup! I see that damn sign everywhere I go on 101.

Is it just me, or is it completely STUPID to send refugees near nuclear plants? As the crow flies, the one in my neck of the woods is about 7 miles, give or take. And its big enough to take out the entire coastline with nuclear fallout.

depends on whose side you're on, I guess, doesn't it?

Obama's JV team is on the move

-Geaux
-------------------------------------------------------

"The Pentagon has responded to a globally-released ‘Kill List’, asking law enforcement to give extra protection for military personnel whose personal information was released,News Channel 10 reports.

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) published the list days ago, a report that contained names, photos, and home addresses of U.S. Armed Forces personnel, causing alarm in cities potentially at high-risk.

According to the publication, ISIS urges followers and sympathizers in the U.S. to kill the servicemen. Specific personnel on the list are largely from the U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy – branches of the country’s military that have conducted massive air strikes against ISIS.

Cities expected to increase in security due to the threat are below:

California: Manford, Solvang, San Ardo, Monterrey, Newberry Park, Carlsbad"

http://www.newsnearyou.com/isis-rele...us-cities.html

In other news, Hillary is calling for 100,000 more Syrian "refugees" next year . . . ISIS needs the military age males to get this done!
If they attack in Detroit or Chicago would anyone notice?

I'm not to far from Newberry Park.

Bring it ISIS

We'll have bacon frying just waiting

-Geaux

It's Newbury Park. I lived there. And in Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley...

Why Solvang? Because it's a tourist hot spot?
I was wondering why Solvang too. Hell, if they want a populated place, why not Anaheim where Disneyland is and Magic Mountain? Oh. Wait. Anaheim is on the list of refugee destinations. Never mind. *eye roll*

Magic Mountain? Nobody wants to go to Valencia...

But if you note on the list of designated states for "company"....Wyoming and Montana are not getting much of the welcome wagon. Currently, I am looking at housing in Wyoming.

Despite the fact that some of the terrorists in Paris were recent immigrants, Barack Hussein stills persists in the charade of accepting more terrorists into the US.

At the least he should prioritize by only accepting Christians who are the ones being victimized and killed in the Middle East.

Forget about the Muslims, let the other Muslims countries look after them.

Despite the fact that some of the terrorists in Paris were recent immigrants, Barack Hussein stills persists in the charade of accepting more terrorists into the US.

At the least he should prioritize by only accepting Christians who are the ones being victimized and killed in the Middle East.

I am convinced that Obama has as his first priority the spreading of the power and reach of Muslim terrorist groups. He is not so stupid he cannot understand it is too risky to bring in 200,000 unvetted muslims into this country of which 75% are men aged 18 to 45.

He should prioritize by first taking that dipstick out of his butt and remembering he is the president of the US and has a duty to this country.

Terrible president for the US, great enabler for ISIS.

They've also tricked the morons into hating Muslims who had nothing to do with what happened in Paris
When tens of thousands fill our streets and the streets of the ME chanting death to ISIS,you might have a point,a few leaders here and there,condemning ISIS,just wont get it.Islam has a short time to make a big difference,the time is now.
You don't know much about the middle east if you think tens of thousands of them would ever fill their streets chanting death to ISIS.

Islam has been around for a long time, and the time for extremists is the only thing that's short.

yeah..they really tricked those people in paris, didn't they?
Are you in Paris?

Those ass holes can drive to Paris in their little Renault.

Every fucking muslim on the planet is personally responsible for any Islamofascist attack anywhere.
There is no such thing as a 'peace loving' muslim. If they adhere to the teachings found in the Koran they are complicent.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Exactly one of the dumbasses I was talking about

Islamic State threatens attack on Washington, other countries

Reuters

1 hr ago

CAIRO, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Islamic State warned in a new video on Monday that countries taking part in air strikes against Syria would suffer the same fate as France, and threatened to attack in Washington.

The video, which appeared on a website used by Islamic State to post its messages, begins with news footage of the aftermath of Friday's Paris shootings in which at least 129 people were killed.

The message to countries involved in what it called the "crusader campaign" was delivered by a man dressed in fatigues and a turban, and identified in subtitles as Al Ghareeb the Algerian.

"We say to the states that take part in the crusader campaign that, by God, you will have a day, God willing, like France's and by God, as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington," the man said.

Islamic State threatens attack on Washington, other countries

Yo, yes, Washington? Obama is asking Michelle Obama what he needs to do? Or Hide? Love It!!!

"GTP"

When tens of thousands fill our streets and the streets of the ME chanting death to ISIS,you might have a point,a few leaders here and there,condemning ISIS,just wont get it.Islam has a short time to make a big difference,the time is now.
You don't know much about the middle east if you think tens of thousands of them would ever fill their streets chanting death to ISIS.

Islam has been around for a long time, and the time for extremists is the only thing that's short.

Thanks for reinforcing my point,good job !!

No shit there sparky,you just reinforced my point,good job!!They won't therefor they get included.This is Islam's chance,and you write them off!?

And they have tricked the apathetic morons like you to disregard anything they ever do or say.

Pathetic libtards slam vigilance like it was a disease.
You dumb fucks were shitting yourselves over Ebola not that long ago. Now you are weeping and gnashing your teeth over a few loons in the Mid-East. Those loons have murdered over two hundred Russians, nearly 130 French, and many citizens from other nations. Obama and Putin had their heads together at that meeting, and I doubt that they were discussing dinner. ISIS number is just about up.

Forum List

Back