ISIS releases ‘Kill List’ of US cities

You all have allowed yourselves to become self terrorizing.

ISIS is still reaping the benefits from Al Quada's work.

They've tricked the dumber asses amongst us to be afraid forever.

They've also tricked the morons into hating Muslims who had nothing to do with what happened in Paris
yeah..they really tricked those people in paris, didn't they?
Are you in Paris?

Those ass holes can drive to Paris in their little Renault.
was the world trade center in paris?

They've also tricked the morons into hating Muslims who had nothing to do with what happened in Paris
Another denying retarded lib. Stfu nobody wants to hear your lies.

Islamic State threatens attack on Washington, other countries

Reuters

1 hr ago

CAIRO, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Islamic State warned in a new video on Monday that countries taking part in air strikes against Syria would suffer the same fate as France, and threatened to attack in Washington.

The video, which appeared on a website used by Islamic State to post its messages, begins with news footage of the aftermath of Friday's Paris shootings in which at least 129 people were killed.

The message to countries involved in what it called the "crusader campaign" was delivered by a man dressed in fatigues and a turban, and identified in subtitles as Al Ghareeb the Algerian.

"We say to the states that take part in the crusader campaign that, by God, you will have a day, God willing, like France's and by God, as we struck France in the center of its abode in Paris, then we swear that we will strike America at its center in Washington," the man said.

Islamic State threatens attack on Washington, other countries

Yo, yes, Washington? Obama is asking Michelle Obama what he needs to do? Or Hide? Love It!!!

"GTP"
michellegarden01.jpg

I told him to help me dig a hole, but I can't find the sob...

For those who think the poor refugees are being treated unfairly and want to offer protection, a roof, food, etc to them...is there a list for such people willing to put their names on said list?
Oh. Wait. There is no list? Well gosh. Why not?

Its time to turn on the muslims in the US.....all I ask is as winter approaches, and everyone wrapped up, please make sure your targets are point on, otherwise, only nigga's are gonna get popped!!

I just want to know which posters on here, support putting the rest of their fellow Americans at risk, along with this President, for political purposes! Because, that is exactly why it is being done.

Its time to turn on the muslims in the US.....all I ask is as winter approaches, and everyone wrapped up, please make sure your targets are point on, otherwise, only nigga's are gonna get popped!!
What you be sayin' whitey? No one gonna get pooped, Obama will make sure the Muslim terrorist contingent is all dressed up warm like and has protection.

I just want to know which posters on here, support putting the rest of their fellow Americans at risk, along with this President, for political purposes! Because, that is exactly why it is being done.
How so? Count me in.

no great loss either way

Are you in Paris?

What's the matter with you....

That was Al Quada, and that was 14 years ago

Another denying retarded lib. Stfu nobody wants to hear your lies.
Thanks for that brilliant and poignant fact filled response.

Are you in Paris?

radical muslim extremists

keep digging, though

:dig: :popcorn:

Are you in Paris?

radical muslim extremists

keep digging, though

:dig: :popcorn:
Listen,

You Muslim haters can't have it both ways.

You want them to fight back against ISIS because you demand it.

At the same time.....

You say there are no moderate Muslims.

The fact of the matter is...7 out of 10 Muslims are just like 7 out of 10 Christians in America...they're too busy raising families, worrying about the price of gas, food, and school for the kids...and trying to eek some happiness out of it all.

You make the mistake of being a demanding ugly American with Muslims in general....you'll add to ISIS's ranks.

Every fucking muslim on the planet is personally responsible for any Islamofascist attack anywhere.
There is no such thing as a 'peace loving' muslim. If they adhere to the teachings found in the Koran they are complicent.

Muslimsvsguns.jpg

^ Well played Sir.

I don't have a problem with refugees, but fucking shit we need to vet them more, not less...

And no, I'm not "afraid" for my family nor myself, any terrorists are going to have just about zero chance if they got dumped up here; at most they'd get half a "bbbbbzzzzt" off (hit maybe 10 people in that arc if they go to like uhm... okay so maybe 5 if they open up on a gas station or McDonald's drive through at like 7am... prob. get more kills if they pot shot at cars driving from the Valley to Anchorage, figure it'd take us at least 5 before anyone even noticed...) but anyway, that's /if/ someone (around like 70% of whom are soldiers) doesn't happen to have their gun (65-69% carry rate in the city, up to 80-85% outside it) AND doesn't happen to notice them aiming their gun at other folks and put them down before they even get off a shot, but I honestly can't imagine any terrorist would stay up here... What would they even blow up? The only target can think of that they'd have any chance in hell at would be the oil pipe line - BP'd have that fixed within a week, hell it'd be a boost to Alaska's economy lol They're not going to find any people on the pipe line either (maybe some caribou though.) We're just not a good target for instilling "terror."

Forum List

Back