Hillary... Shows She (is) Incapable of Following Even the Simplest of Rules (VIDEO)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
LibertyNews.com ^ | 09/20/2015 | Jenna Leigh Richardson
FULL TITLE >> Hillary Asked to Describe Herself in 3 Words, Instead Shows She Incapable of Following Even the Simplest of Rules (VIDEO) While appearing on Face the Nation Sunday morning, Hillary Clinton was again proved that she is incapable of following even the simplest of rules.When asked to describe herself to the American public in three words, Hillary decided that she was worth more than the allotted and used a handful (none of which the public would use if given the opportunity). Stating first that “I am a real person,” Hillary went on to bloviate that “I am a real person...

sGuvlRv.jpg

I encourage her to keep doing that. The more she ducks and dodges, especially when it's accompanied by that "chalk on the blackboard" cackle, the faster her numbers will drop, and if they drop much lower, she's gone.

LibertyNews.com ^ | 09/20/2015 | Jenna Leigh Richardson
FULL TITLE >> Hillary Asked to Describe Herself in 3 Words, Instead Shows She Incapable of Following Even the Simplest of Rules (VIDEO) While appearing on Face the Nation Sunday morning, Hillary Clinton was again proved that she is incapable of following even the simplest of rules.When asked to describe herself to the American public in three words, Hillary decided that she was worth more than the allotted and used a handful (none of which the public would use if given the opportunity). Stating first that “I am a real person,” Hillary went on to bloviate that “I am a real person...

sGuvlRv.jpg

She could have stopped at three
"I am a ...................."

Forum List

Back